Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 51. (Read 159873 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is last chance to buy super cheap my friends. Anonymous transactions are getting announced very soon Pos is working perfectly , the devs are awesome ! And to top it off Alot of buy walls are starting to add up this will be 100k within a week or 2!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sell wall gone. 1 GUE sells gone. Everyone should be happy now Wink

Tonight could be a good night. Good work dev(s) on getting things back in order. Really liking this coin.

Cheesy Indeed.  Agree completely, Dev(s) have definitely been impressive and on top of things.
Activity: 490

Tonight could be a good night. Good work dev(s) on getting things back in order. Really liking this coin.

I agree, can we give the devs a round of applause! Lol
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

Activity: 494
I agree with the_game.  The fake sell walls on the ask or bid do a lot more damage.  The 1's might push those off the board but again good I say.

That means you agree with me, not the_game.

Lol Sorry, tired, yes you are right.
I agree with the_game.  The fake sell walls on the ask or bid do a lot more damage.  The 1's might push those off the board but again good I say.

That means you agree with me, not the_game.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The 1 GUE spam sell orders are really annoying  Angry

those dude is annoying me too.
i cant see sell olders higher 9893
Activity: 494
The 1 GUE spam sell orders are really annoying  Angry

Are they annoying because you're the one with the fake sell orders and the 1 GUE sell orders are pushing you off the order book? Poor baby.

No need to be a jerk.  and no those arent my walls, Ive actually posted that I think they are fake and would disappear in a second if touched.  They are annoying because I cant see what the order book really looks like. Well at least without looking at the chart.

That way you can see what people are really looking to buy or sell at in relation to the current price without mr whale trying to scare or give them a false sense of security.

I think anyone complaining is whining their walls aren't able to be fully affective.

If someone actually wants to buy 3000 btc worth of GUE or sell it they can go upr or down and fill.  Tired of buried orders.

BTW, you know who is hurt the most by them?  Newer people to crypto.  I constantly hear shouts in trollbox omg you see that huge order just appear!  No way can it go below that or something similar.  Most vets know the game.
Activity: 294
thanks for help

just wondering 24 hours is a long time for coins to be in wallet and not start staking!!

Are they annoying because you're the one with the fake sell orders and the 1 GUE sell orders are pushing you off the order book? Poor baby.

No need to be a jerk.  and no those arent my walls, Ive actually posted that I think they are fake and would disappear in a second if touched.  They are annoying because I cant see what the order book really looks like. Well at least without looking at the chart.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Moved coins to wallet almost 24 hours back- updated the walled to the newer version.

Still not staking- coin not matured. How long does it take for coins to mature?

And how to split on received transaction into smaller inputs for better staking!!!

any1 care help Smiley

How long it takes to mature depends on which block they are in.

Blocks      1 - 6449: 510 confirms.
Blocks 6450 - 6465: 240 confirms.
Blocks 6466 - 6484: 160 confirms.
Blocks 6485 - rest: 110 confirms.

How to split into smaller inputs? Send small amounts to another wallet you have.
Activity: 294
Moved coins to wallet almost 24 hours back- updated the walled to the newer version.

Still not staking- coin not matured. How long does it take for coins to mature?

And how to split on received transaction into smaller inputs for better staking!!!

any1 care help Smiley

legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
I'M STAKING! (: the wallet is working really well & the block chain downloaded fast as hell! Woo-hoo!

Awesome me too!

It may take some time for large batches of coins moved to local wallets to mature and start adding some serious staking power.   Awesome!
I'M STAKING! (: the wallet is working really well & the block chain downloaded fast as hell! Woo-hoo!
time to cut losts  man  , a hard lesson!

this coin will be  for 1 satoshi  at  the end  of this week , and  some whales are dead already, just making pump and dump with small  amounts  and  cuting losts

This may be the funniest thing I've ever read on here.
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
time to cut losts  man  , a hard lesson!

this coin will be  for 1 satoshi  at  the end  of this week , and  some whales are dead already, just making pump and dump with small  amounts  and  cuting losts
why is this coin going up?

i read the whole topic but were is the dev? are there big plans or something , is thats why its rising?

must of missed something,

The dev is active in the IRC a fair amount of time .. and annon is in the works!! Plus it has Proof OF strength

this. Proof of strength is the big USP.

HARDFORK INCOMING - anyone who hasn't noticed, CHECK THE OP NOW!!!!

BULLSHIT  I ALREADY CHECKED  THE  OP!

LOL theres a new wallet update, v1.0.1.4 is the newest version which was released today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
what do you mean with bullshit?
Pages:
Jump to: