Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 54. (Read 159873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Interesting a 23BTC sell order on 11000. That makes me very happy  Grin Check how the market will react at the moment it is suddenly gone Wink

my thoughts exactly

A lot of activity on bittrex, a lot of buying/selling etc, when you check the current market cap, then you can say that a 100% increase is certainly not impossible.

The 23BTC sell order is gone at 11000.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
Bought some more GUE, currently holding 25K  Cool
Activity: 476
1 mil market cap is the goal. Those seem to be easy to get.
legendary
Interesting a 23BTC sell order on 11000. That makes me very happy  Grin Check how the market will react at the moment it is suddenly gone Wink

my thoughts exactly

A lot of activity on bittrex, a lot of buying/selling etc, when you check the current market cap, then you can say that a 100% increase is certainly not impossible.
Activity: 476

my thoughts exactly
Activity: 466
after update linux wallet,  wallet is no more staking, before is show minig naow its reset mature of coins
Help please ?
Activity: 280
NEW POOL FOR GUE

Fully automated payments No workers no logins
Pays From the First Coin At Your Wallet
0% fees for the first month

this is another level of stupid.
LOL  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
legendary
I'm all in with GUE. Lets make it happen.

Wondering how long it will take to see 20k sats. just bought for 1.5BTC at 8021.
Activity: 856
I'm all in with GUE. Lets make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
NEW POOL FOR GUE

Fully automated payments No workers no logins
Pays From the First Coin At Your Wallet
0% fees for the first month

this is another level of stupid.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How long untli POW ends?
it ended at block 6000

Bittrex is turning into a blackhole and we need to put this coin in other exchanges.
then send mintpal a support ticket asking them to list gue
tell them about how much you like the coin and explain to them why.
they will add it without voting because its a great coin with high volume and they know it will make them a lot of money from the trading fees when they list it.

Done. But I'm not sure if they'll add it automatically without voting, you guys should do the same so they would know a lot of users are really supporting this

Thank you for supporting Guerillacoin! Smiley
legendary
GUERILLA CHEAP, I WANT MORE GUERILLA
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How long untli POW ends?
it ended at block 6000

Bittrex is turning into a blackhole and we need to put this coin in other exchanges.
then send mintpal a support ticket asking them to list gue
tell them about how much you like the coin and explain to them why.
they will add it without voting because its a great coin with high volume and they know it will make them a lot of money from the trading fees when they list it.

Done. But I'm not sure if they'll add it automatically without voting, you guys should do the same so they would know a lot of users are really supporting this
legendary
Just wrote MintPal to add the Guerillacoin  Grin

Good job!!!! Lately Mintpal is getting more and more active in adding coins faster, This one is certainly one that they can use Wink
legendary
WHERE IS THIS GOING!!!! GUERILLA IS GOING TO THE MOON!!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just wrote MintPal to add the Guerillacoin  Grin
Activity: 404
Beware
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: