Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 55. (Read 159873 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
As you all know we had no premine so we are creating a development fund for community projects, this will be mainly used for community bounties.  If you want to donate please send to: GCcGcMSfsVwyzZdunjvVqFgBnB8D9ZVcoF.  We will list any expenditure on this thread and what for.

Further details to follow shortly on PoS phase plans.
Activity: 434
Well nothing much seems to have happened on Bittrex overnight, apart from that 215k buy wall that seems to have appeared at 11,000. That's really stopping the price going up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
FAST STAKE INTEREST after 8 hours but no more than 365 days.

how fast the interest? how many percent of interest?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Everything's been working well for me also! Hungrily waiting for my stake Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just installed the Wallet on my PC & sent the GUE from Bittrex to the wallet. Everything works fine. Waiting now for the stake process.
Activity: 21
Everyone with GUE should start staking. If you have GUE on sitting on Bittrex withdraw and stake it yourself because they don't stake.
Activity: 56
I dont know if this possible but my idea to get people staking...... is rewarding them based on their own network strength and not only total .....this will incentize others to stake because the longer they do the higher the pay outs are.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
strange, why so many dump in hundred range
Activity: 51
Please contact us at [email protected] with the coin details (name and code) and bitcointalk thread link and we'll get the coin added. We reserve the right to add new markets outside of the voting system where we feel necessary.
Activity: 70
Stake people... the network depends on it

This is very true!

We are exploring methods to give the block-chain a little nudge, To get the blocks rolling in faster so we can get our confirmations up to speed quicker. 

We read all your posts and enjoy all the feedback!
Activity: 97
Stake people... the network depends on it
Activity: 494
Also another issue is that my coins are not staking its been over 24 hours .............they been staking in previous wallet maybe changing wallets restarts staking period .............we need this addressed and some guidance on dev

They can't stake until a block is found..
Activity: 56
Also another issue is that my coins are not staking its been over 24 hours .............they been staking in previous wallet maybe changing wallets restarts staking period .............we need this addressed and some guidance on dev
Blocks stuck again. 

Any update on what is going on?  I could see it getting stuck once without addressing it, but now 2 times.. there is a problem.

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Nice price dip. Picked some up, but shouldn't the mascot be a guerrilla instead of a gorilla?  Huh
Did you guys try running it with the -rescan option?

It was the blockchain, it got stuck for 2 hours.  Is finding blocks again.. not sure why.
Activity: 490
Did you guys try running it with the -rescan option?
Activity: 294
[quote author=davisgreen link=topic=656167.msg7477164#msg7477164 date=1403564416

I got the tranaction number and when i look it up on guerilla block chain - it gives me 504- timed out error Sad(

From Bittrex? Did they update their wallet? Did you?

Post your qt wallet address and I;ll see if you can recieve coins from me. If so, it's the exchange wallet.

I just updated the wallet- all synced but still not received my GUE Sad
dont know about bittrex- and the txid for the withdrawal is still retuning 504 error on blockchain- shall i contact bittrex!!

How many blocks have been found since your transaction was initiated? 
[/quote]

Ok finally received my coins- still unconfirmed which is ok- was in block 6409- it took ages- more than 2 hours to receive Sad

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: