Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live! - page 9. (Read 45339 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

It looks like dusting your eyes. By success can be judged not only on the products produced as well as on the marketing policy. I don’t see that there would be an advertising project at least on cryptocurrency resources.
They are not neat about it. And I think that their tactics require revision. I also think that marketing today has a lot of weight in the development of the project. I hope the team is focused on project development, and soon they will surprise us.

The reason for the negative is hidden in the work of the team. They are far behind what they themselves have planned. I think can understand the holders.
But this is an interesting project, and I think it can work. This is similar to a working and promising business model. Therefore, I keep my tokens still. Although I do not like the speed of development of this project.

Slow? It may be...

But slowly, that doesn't mean the project isn't evolving, right?

I think most people just do not like the price of tokens, this is the reason for the negative.

I myself invested in this project a fairly large amount, however, I see that there is a development, I hope that soon it will begin to affect the value of the token.
I hope that you are right, and the team has focused on quality and not on speed. And I agree with you about the low price. But for me this is understandable, given the current market.
We'll s e e

With the current situation of the market we should not blame the team because even though their progress development is very speed but market condition should also improve. Otherwise, the prices will remain same even through they are developing.
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

It looks like dusting your eyes. By success can be judged not only on the products produced as well as on the marketing policy. I don’t see that there would be an advertising project at least on cryptocurrency resources.
They are not neat about it. And I think that their tactics require revision. I also think that marketing today has a lot of weight in the development of the project. I hope the team is focused on project development, and soon they will surprise us.

The reason for the negative is hidden in the work of the team. They are far behind what they themselves have planned. I think can understand the holders.
But this is an interesting project, and I think it can work. This is similar to a working and promising business model. Therefore, I keep my tokens still. Although I do not like the speed of development of this project.

Slow? It may be...

I think most people just do not like the price of tokens, this is the reason for the negative.

I myself invested in this project a fairly large amount, however, I see that there is a development, I hope that soon it will begin to affect the value of the token.
I hope that you are right, and the team has focused on quality and not on speed. And I agree with you about the low price. But for me this is understandable, given the current market.
We'll s e e
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I have sold some of my HBZ tokens at nearly X5 of current price and rebought them back a few weeks ago. I am not sure the future of this project. But this is not true to say that the price was dropped dramatically so the project is not successful especially during these bearish days. Just wait for the change of the market conditions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Slow? It may be...

I think this is one of the most unjustified projects. There was so much hype during the ICO, but today the project is not developing.

Why are you writing this? You do not follow the project, updates are released every week, the team is constantly working.

Yes, the price of the token is sad, but the project is developing and this is a fact.

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
I think this is one of the most unjustified projects. There was so much hype during the ICO, but today the project is not developing.

Why are you writing this? You do not follow the project, updates are released every week, the team is constantly working.

Yes, the price of the token is sad, but the project is developing and this is a fact.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Token lost 99% of ICO price in $.
Devs promised stable and reliable exchanges, even watched stream with announcement. And what we got?
0.000820 USD for a token.

When we will move forward? When project will develop?
Activity: 532
It looks like they don't care about their investors and will not do anything to stop the price from falling further lower. Where is the promise of buying the tokens from exchange?
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Helbiz is a scam project the price will never rise again ... do not invest in Helbiz. There are many valid projects that have lost value due to Bitcoin .., but Helbiz is just a huge scam ...
To my surprise, I heard that this Helbiz project is a scam project because I used to think that this helbiz project was a project that had a bright future but in fact it was instead quite disappointed
Activity: 147

I wonder how it will end, to get the project in the end to win its place in the cryptomir, the project is seemingly interesting and was visible after the completion of ICO
I will hope and believe only for the better of the project, so I still keep their tokens
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
Helbiz is a scam project the price will never rise again ... do not invest in Helbiz. There are many valid projects that have lost value due to Bitcoin .., but Helbiz is just a huge scam ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
So did anyone submit that swap on Babylonia exchange? Which claimed to increase the value of Helbiz token by 25 times? Cheesy

For those who are not aware.

"Babylonia has partnered with HelbizCoin to offer all HelbizCoin (HBZ) token holders exclusive early access to Babylonia (BBY) token to benefit from the diversified liquidity pool, lowered fees and exclusive membership features - beginning October 29th at 2:00pm (BST/WET).

BBY tokens will be listed on Babylonia exchange on Monday, December 3rd, 2018 at $1.20 per token." - $1.2 per HBZ guys you are going to be rich  Cheesy

https://babylonia.org/bby

Geez the value of HBZ has drastically decreased by 100 times comparing what they raised. I feel realy sorry for people who still believe in this total joke Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
This project may be moving poorly, but that doesn't mean the price will not improve.They are also aware of this so it is unnecessary to worry.
That's the kind of trust the team's need.
You will also not panic because even if it is moving downtrend, we can reverse this situation at the right time.

Although they`ve stated in the recent monday update tha partners of Helbiz projects, large and small, are compensated in HBZ.
So, regarding the activity of the team and regarding the upcoming luanch of the HelbizBike platform in the months I could agree that HBZ`s price will be larger than it is today.
That's the thing we should do in order to remain positive with the future of Helbiz.
In this hard situation, some people has already lost faith to this project because they focus more on the price than the team's achievement
or maybe they are expecting to high from the team.

In place of the guys, I would have spun up the project without an emphasis on the blockchain, and in the application itself I would do it like in DateCoin, you can pay in both tokens and nat currencies, but in tokens the price will be 2 times cheaper in equivalent. I think it could spur the price of tokens and activity in general.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i hear that we must swap our token hbz, is it true? how we can swap our hbz token? can you explain me more details?
This project may be moving poorly, but that doesn't mean the price will not improve.They are also aware of this so it is unnecessary to worry.
Yes you are right. But such arguments are like fortune telling.
I see that the team has seriously deviated from their time schedule. And this tells me about professionalism and the ability of the team to give real predictions.
The only thing that justifies the price is the loss of capitalization of the entire market. We can not hide the fact that even quite promising projects are losing today, unfortunately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
You will also not panic because even if it is moving downtrend, we can reverse this situation at the right time.

Although they`ve stated in the recent monday update tha partners of Helbiz projects, large and small, are compensated in HBZ.
So, regarding the activity of the team and regarding the upcoming luanch of the HelbizBike platform in the months I could agree that HBZ`s price will be larger than it is today.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Pages:
Jump to: