Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live! - page 5. (Read 45339 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
Edit:Ok it was a simple pump and dump, how sad this project is
this is really manipulation, I see in coinmarketcap only Bitlish that trades HBZ with a value of $ 0.004112,
while the other price is still $ 0.000572 at mercatox, exmo, and Idex
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
Edit:Ok it was a simple pump and dump, how sad this project is
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
It took over 1 year since ICO, price went over 90% down and still there is no information about car rent option. Electric scooter is good looking way to show that there is happening here but nobody asked for that, there are also big competitors in europe like Lime which has much bigger infrastructure, still waiting for that what team promised.

That's the sad truth, price is down, and we are losing volume as well.

If they want to announce big progress, maybe they should consider doing it this year, it's the right timing IMO.
When market is bullish, big news can be appreciated and it will impact on the value, this one needs some impacting news.

Very sad to know that because they are very active in telegram previously but know most of the people are fed with this company because the volume of this coin is kept decreasing which makes many people lost their hope in this project. Even the price of Bitcoin recovered the price of this coin is not increasing.

These are just among of the many coins that have not recovered yet.
There is no full recovery yet, big volume coins are the ones recovering right now, this coin lost its volume, so no one will pump it to recover.
Only FOMO can help this coin to recover again, that's considering how much its current volume right now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Even if the project is not 100% ready, make a video of what is ready or how installation and installation work is going on.
Reduce the amount of coins issued. This information will scatter independently, which will increase the amount of investment in the project and, accordingly, the price will go up.
As soon as they see a good price increase, they will immediately start buying up ...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
It took over 1 year since ICO, price went over 90% down and still there is no information about car rent option. Electric scooter is good looking way to show that there is happening here but nobody asked for that, there are also big competitors in europe like Lime which has much bigger infrastructure, still waiting for that what team promised.

If they want to announce big progress, maybe they should consider doing it this year, it's the right timing IMO.
When market is bullish, big news can be appreciated and it will impact on the value, this one needs some impacting news.

Very sad to know that because they are very active in telegram previously but know most of the people are fed with this company because the volume of this coin is kept decreasing which makes many people lost their hope in this project. Even the price of Bitcoin recovered the price of this coin is not increasing.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
a few months ago i read that helbiz already released a payment app, can the admin explain how it works? and on which merchant that helbiz payment accepted?
Let's be patient waiting for the admin to answer about how the payment application works because we all also want to know about how it works the most important thing is to keep up with the progress

Try to join their telegram group, i think your question will be answered faster than on this thread, go to this link to join HBZ telegram group: https://t.me/helbiz
It seems that there is no question about helbiz anymore, the admin should have to be active in managing this thread, and not required to join the telegram
It is also true that you say, admin must always be active in this forum because there are also many questions that need to be answered so we don't have to join the telegram group
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 7
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
a few months ago i read that helbiz already released a payment app, can the admin explain how it works? and on which merchant that helbiz payment accepted?
Let's be patient waiting for the admin to answer about how the payment application works because we all also want to know about how it works the most important thing is to keep up with the progress

Try to join their telegram group, i think your question will be answered faster than on this thread, go to this link to join HBZ telegram group: https://t.me/helbiz
It seems that there is no question about helbiz anymore, the admin should have to be active in managing this thread, and not required to join the telegram
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Is there any positive news? Photo or video from the place of work on the installation of blocks on cars?

I think that before they start working with cars it will take some time. At least now, as we can see, they are actively using their sevis on electric scooters. It is not clear how long they will need to go to the next level.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Is there any positive news? Photo or video from the place of work on the installation of blocks on cars?
Looks like non as this thread is not that active as before.
There's still a lot of HBZ holders just waiting for the right timing, well, probably a market recovery could help and any news even good news
from HBZ would not affect much of its price in a positive way.

I just keep monitoring here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hbz-coin/ and until the volume recovers, we can't expect a good price.
I am really tired to follow this project.  I bought when the price dump for dollar cost average I have a huge bag of this token at the moment. but I will not buy any more.
Recently did an audit of my crypto portfolio. So HBZ is so depreciated that went to the rest of the shittokens that are worth nothing. I do not even know, what should happen so that the price of the token returns to the price of ICO. And so it all started well....
It seems that the implementation will be more long-term than expected. And it seems that they work, and have every chance of success, as a result. It is possible that we should hold this token. One way or another, I think that today too little price, is enough for parting with this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I am really tired to follow this project.  I bought when the price dump for dollar cost average I have a huge bag of this token at the moment. but I will not buy any more.
Recently did an audit of my crypto portfolio. So HBZ is so depreciated that went to the rest of the shittokens that are worth nothing. I do not even know, what should happen so that the price of the token returns to the price of ICO. And so it all started well....
that's where the investor's money is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR0SeuWA6rA

Now we need to remove the scooter control units and put them in the car, adding software to lock the doors, the ignition lock and control fuel consumption.
Then make a new video and put it on YouTube
Yes, this is similar to what this project seeks, I suppose. However, we can assume that the integration of this service into cars may take longer than with scooters. Therefore, it is worth to be patient. I think the team is confident, and ultimately they can achieve the goal.
I totally agree with that. But I think that more advertising is needed to maintain your product. I made a step to the conceived idea, show this step and then we will come to the final goal together with joyful ones. Just now we have to rake the gathering negative and the road will be longer
that's where the investor's money is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR0SeuWA6rA

Now we need to remove the scooter control units and put them in the car, adding software to lock the doors, the ignition lock and control fuel consumption.
Then make a new video and put it on YouTube
Yes, this is similar to what this project seeks, I suppose. However, we can assume that the integration of this service into cars may take longer than with scooters. Therefore, it is worth to be patient. I think the team is confident, and ultimately they can achieve the goal.
Activity: 106
Dont Remember! HBZ Coin Future Digital Gold
Pages:
Jump to: