Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live! - page 4. (Read 45339 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
have you finished your helbiz buyback programme? or completed the buyback? i couldnt see any news about this process.
I think this is Nonsense, and all that was not done.  The sweet promise that was given was only done to attract buyers to be able to buy HBZ at a high price, but apparently all failed miserably.  And the promise to buy back has really made Helbiz Disappointed holders.
This project was good on promise only nothing has done yet. No development that makes this project boom in the market. Well, indeed this turns disappointment to the investors and who believes in this project from the beginning.

Many people don't have positive opinion towards this project due to because they are not giving accurate updates to the investors. Before ICO, they promised a lot for active development but helibiz company cannot achieve their target. So it is completely disappointing.
Right and certainly it's unfortunate that this team can't develop the project well,
I really hope that in the future the team can do something so that people will have a positive view of this project

Even they failed to full fill their promises for buybacks because most of the people expected through buybacks the coin price will surely increase but we don't know whether they are buying back the coins in the market. We should get a word from the company whether there are any buyback plans conducted by the company.
What is certain is that what happened in this project really disappointed many people,
and regarding the news I think it's better we be patient first waiting for news from the company
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Please tell me how I can withdraw EXMO HBZ???
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
have you finished your helbiz buyback programme? or completed the buyback? i couldnt see any news about this process.
I think this is Nonsense, and all that was not done.  The sweet promise that was given was only done to attract buyers to be able to buy HBZ at a high price, but apparently all failed miserably.  And the promise to buy back has really made Helbiz Disappointed holders.
This project was good on promise only nothing has done yet. No development that makes this project boom in the market. Well, indeed this turns disappointment to the investors and who believes in this project from the beginning.

Many people don't have positive opinion towards this project due to because they are not giving accurate updates to the investors. Before ICO, they promised a lot for active development but helibiz company cannot achieve their target. So it is completely disappointing.
Right and certainly it's unfortunate that this team can't develop the project well,
I really hope that in the future the team can do something so that people will have a positive view of this project

No future! They need to do something right away and save the trust of investors.
We'll see in the future whether the team will do something or not,
because if they just keep quiet without doing something positive is certainly very unfortunate
Activity: 9

No future! They need to do something right away and save the trust of investors.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork

Activity: 9
Did not proceed according to the plan, let investors lose confidence in them
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
The price continues to fall but I'm still holding, I hope I will not end up as a bag holder.
I think they have a plan to develop or even the buy back program but the market condition now is really bad, so probably they are looking for the right timing that if they will do it that would help the project to grow further.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Activity: 608
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The first time I considered that this project had good potential in the future, but in reality the project is what it is today and maybe the team is not so good that the project is not developing
Many investor think this project will be profitable because this project successful in the ICO, but the reality is not because development in this project is realy slow. HBZ will be the worst investment.
Of course, a successful ICO is not always a sign of success of the project as a whole. But to say that "HBZ will be the worst investment", I think it is still early. Today we have many projects that slow down and make mistakes, much stronger.
Whatever it was, but about this project, today, it is difficult to make an unequivocal statement.
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
The first time I considered that this project had good potential in the future, but in reality the project is what it is today and maybe the team is not so good that the project is not developing
Many investor think this project will be profitable because this project successful in the ICO, but the reality is not because development in this project is realy slow. HBZ will be the worst investment.
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
It is very unfortunate what happened to this project, slow development of this project and the coin price it's never increase. This is clearly detrimental to investors who have invested in the ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
It is very unfortunate what happened to this project, slow development of this project and the coin price it's never increase. This is clearly detrimental to investors who have invested in the ICO.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
Edit:Ok it was a simple pump and dump, how sad this project is
this is really manipulation, I see in coinmarketcap only Bitlish that trades HBZ with a value of $ 0.004112,
while the other price is still $ 0.000572 at mercatox, exmo, and Idex

I don't think this is because of market manipulation, it might be because Bitlish operates in the UK just like HBZ, and Bitlish accepts payments through USD and EURO transfers, making it easier to buy tokens.

If this is not a manipulation, then people are interested HBZ! What then interested them so much? Any news we don't know about?

I am an investor of HBZ, but I believe that by now we no longer need to tell lies to reassure ourselves, at this time the Helbiz company exists and is working, but the token is practically useless. it is not listed in any foreign exchange, the daily volume is very low. as far as I'm concerned, I don't even go out of my position, I'd give up too much money. you might as well leave the tokens off and hope that in the coming years the company will do well and will try to do some action that can increase the value of the tokens

This is exactly what deserves more attention.
Indeed, the project can function and develop. But this happened thanks to investors.
The team must take this into account. Of course, the team must give the token ecosystem, more space in their project.
If this project develops and succeeds without using an token ecosystem, then this can be classified as fraud against investors. They are well aware of this,  it is their obligation, and they must take this into account.

yes you're right, in that case it would be fraud. the problem is that when the fundraising began there were no precise laws on the crypto world and ICO. I don't think it's that simple take legal action against them. also because now they operate in Italy but the ICO took place in the USA
Activity: 644
It took over 1 year since ICO, price went over 90% down and still there is no information about car rent option. Electric scooter is good looking way to show that there is happening here but nobody asked for that, there are also big competitors in europe like Lime which has much bigger infrastructure, still waiting for that what team promised.

Whatever they promised they are not delivering on time and this makes many projects are losing their value in the market. Even the community kept asking the questions but there is no specific answer about their developments and whether they will update it to the community or not.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
This is one of the successful project on the ICO, Helbiz raised much of money but now the project is unclear. I see this project to slow for improve. Lift the theme of car sharing but now that is scooter sharing, very far from expected.
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
+600% in only 2 hours Huh It s a simple pump and dump manipulation or there are important news??
this is really manipulation, I see in coinmarketcap only Bitlish that trades HBZ with a value of $ 0.004112,

I don't think this is because of market manipulation, it might be because Bitlish operates in the UK just like HBZ, and Bitlish accepts payments through USD and EURO transfers, making it easier to buy tokens.

If this is not a manipulation, then people are interested HBZ! What then interested them so much? Any news we don't know about?

I am an investor of HBZ, but I believe that by now we no longer need to tell lies to reassure ourselves, at this time the Helbiz company exists and is working, but the token is practically useless. it is not listed in any foreign exchange, the daily volume is very low. as far as I'm concerned, I don't even go out of my position, I'd give up too much money. you might as well leave the tokens off and hope that in the coming years the company will do well and will try to do some action that can increase the value of the tokens

This is exactly what deserves more attention.
Indeed, the project can function and develop. But this happened thanks to investors.
The team must take this into account. Of course, the team must give the token ecosystem, more space in their project.
If this project develops and succeeds without using an token ecosystem, then this can be classified as fraud against investors. They are well aware of this,  it is their obligation, and they must take this into account.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12

Activity: 8

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Pages:
Jump to: