Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]✅[HELIUM-COIN] | Blake2s Algo | 8% Yearly Reward | PoW/PoS - page 2. (Read 7561 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
which pool are you guys mining in? it's not there in bearded pool or in poolofd23th.
Activity: 159
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
guys you can use in your advertise slogan "do you wanna buy|mining HELL?" that's fun  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Last mined block was 416 and the difficulty for the next block was 3.2 mln.
I thought about Nicehash but the pool isn't ready to work with it.
okay, maybe the developer should consider a bounty for mining these blocks from 300 to 700 because it's very difficult and we will be wasting time.
Activity: 164
I'm alone with the first and last pool miners
Activity: 164
in my bearded 2011 coins hanging without confirmation
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 65
Helium disappeared from the Bearded pool. I had more than 1000 coins waiting for confirmation. All the coins are lost?
Did you check your wallet info there? Pool shows my coins and only doesn't allow to mine HEL.

Yes indeed. I hope they will not be lost
Helium disappeared from the Bearded pool. I had more than 1000 coins waiting for confirmation. All the coins are lost?
Did you check your wallet info there? Pool shows my coins and only doesn't allow to mine HEL.
Activity: 65
Looks like mining is dead on the pool.  I recommend a re-launch with compensation out of your 10% pre-mine for early miners like me, Qraq, others.
I think that dev stopped mining on pool due very -no, VERY VERY - big difficulty of next block. It is impossible to mine.
Hope Helium.V2 will work.
Activity: 154
Looks like mining is dead on the pool.  I recommend a re-launch with compensation out of your 10% pre-mine for early miners like me, Qraq, others.
A FORK UPDATE IS UNDERWAY AND WE WILL TAKE EFFECT FROM THE BLOCK 700. THE DIFFICULTY RETARGETING WILL BE FIXED AND THE WALLET LOGO WILL ALSO BE CHANGED, FOR POOLS AND EXPLORERS.

The first source will be for the explorers pools ect.. and they can update asap
It will for the fork in the next 24-48Hours

So, should we continue mining till block 700? Idk where the miners are? seems like there's only one in bearded pool.

Yes please
1. What can we do with current block? Mining needs big hashrate. I asked pool operator to make pool ready to work with Nicehash. Operator said that 'there will be fork and miners don't need to mine now'.

2. When you plan to activate wallet synchro? If there will be no coin restart then I want to receive mined coins to my wallet.
Activity: 98
Hello.  Wink
Am I mining any more, will it be a waste of electricity?

Keep on mining, we will have a FORK update in 24 to 72 hours the new version will be up and running, no need to do anything special form your end wew ill inform the Pools to update!!

1000Sheet in 2 pools            I could mined but the wallet is not perfectly synchronized
It is reflected only by 6.9 HEL. . .
I hope to succeed Grin

3.552 M   、、、、、、、、、、
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
A FORK UPDATE IS UNDERWAY AND WE WILL TAKE EFFECT FROM THE BLOCK 700. THE DIFFICULTY RETARGETING WILL BE FIXED AND THE WALLET LOGO WILL ALSO BE CHANGED, FOR POOLS AND EXPLORERS.

So, should we continue mining till block 700? Idk where the miners are? seems like there's only one in bearded pool.

Yes please
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Total Unpaid      188.68733324 HEL
Total Paid      0.00000000 HEL

Why HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

As I  understand there are some troubles with difficult so dev planned to restart coin but changed his plans and now we are waiting the fork after block 700.
I have more mined but I trust in pool and dev.

Guys please dont worry, i do understand the frustration and do apologise for that!! We are now working on the fix and will be ready very soon!

Why HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

As I  understand there are some troubles with difficult so dev planned to restart coin but changed his plans and now we are waiting the fork after block 700.
I have more mined but I trust in pool and dev.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Why HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
I have started mining. But difficulty is much higher. Shocked

No worries, once we reach the 700Th block the difficulty retargeting will be fixed!!

We need more heroes to mine block 417!

Grin

Activity: 201
Campaign Manager
Nice project! Hoping to see for more pretty soon.
Pages:
Jump to: