Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]✅[HELIUM-COIN] | Blake2s Algo | 8% Yearly Reward | PoW/PoS - page 3. (Read 7561 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 11
I have started mining. But difficulty is much higher. Shocked

No worries, once we reach the 700Th block the difficulty retargeting will be fixed!!
A FORK UPDATE IS UNDERWAY AND WE WILL TAKE EFFECT FROM THE BLOCK 700. THE DIFFICULTY RETARGETING WILL BE FIXED AND THE WALLET LOGO WILL ALSO BE CHANGED, FOR POOLS AND EXPLORERS.

The first source will be for the explorers pools ect.. and they can update asap
It will for the fork in the next 24-48Hours
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
new airdrop start!
VOXXO Airdrop #1
http://voxxo.io/
A FORK UPDATE IS UNDERWAY AND WE WILL TAKE EFFECT FROM THE BLOCK 700. THE DIFFICULTY RETARGETING WILL BE FIXED AND THE WALLET LOGO WILL ALSO BE CHANGED, POOLS AND EXPLORERS.

The first source will be for the explorers pools ect.. and they can update asap
It will for the fork in the next 24-48Hours
I don't understand - the chain is moving, but there will be a relaunch?

THANKS FOR YOUR QUESTION.

WE WILL NOT RELAUNCH THE COIN AFTER ALL THERE WILL BE A FORK UPDATE!!! WE WILL INFORM THE POOLS!!!

Whatever you do, better do it soon.  The difficulty spiked to 3 million and everyone abandoned the pool.  The pool is estimating a 2 day blocktime at the curreny difficulty and hash, and that's assuming the rest of the miers don't pull out.

Looks like a good project, I will support it once you work out the difficulty issues  Smiley

Thank you for your support, the update will be ready in the next 72 hours!!!!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WE WILL NOT RELAUNCH THE COIN AFTER ALL THERE WILL BE A FORK UPDATE!!! WE WILL INFORM THE POOLS!!!

Whatever you do, better do it soon.  The difficulty spiked to 3 million and everyone abandoned the pool.  The pool is estimating a 2 day blocktime at the curreny difficulty and hash, and that's assuming the rest of the miers don't pull out.

Looks like a good project, I will support it once you work out the difficulty issues  Smiley

Hello.  Wink
Am I mining any more, will it be a waste of electricity?

Keep on mining, we will have a FORK update in 24 to 72 hours the new version will be up and running, no need to do anything special form your end wew ill inform the Pools to update!!
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Hello.  Wink
Am I mining any more, will it be a waste of electricity?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I understand there are issues, and a relaunch makes sense, but will you honor the already mined coins?

That's not how relaunches work. Previously mined coins are useless.

I know, wishful thinking but seems like dev is honoring. Issue is my coins are still stuck in pool without payment..

Yes, I was wrong, though it was unexpected.
It is very unfortunate that the failure was in wait for a coin at the start, an interesting idea and a good algorithm for mining - it remains to add a little luck .... but ...

It seems to me that the Mining is getting better and the difficulty more balanced!!!

I checked BlakeStar and they had 1 block being mined for 36 Hours and other blocks for hours as well. This may be due to one person mining at full hashrate and than they stop before the block is mined!!!

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
It is very unfortunate that the failure was in wait for a coin at the start, an interesting idea and a good algorithm for mining - it remains to add a little luck .... but ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Mature in 360 blocks, it's 12 hours, wow Smiley Not like Veltor, but still extremely long.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
All my 72 coins are immature too.. so, what about those? will u continue in the same blockchain?
Activity: 108
amd  mining Huh?

All already mined coins will be swapped to the new coin!!!
Ok, thanks. Waiting for new start.
Good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I expect to have the coin ready and tested by Monday!!!

I Will Lock thread please PM with any question you may have!!!!

What about inmature coins?
I'm mining since yesterday with 100 inmature coins in bearded pool (100% of my mined coins).
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When will be relaunched?
amd  mining Huh?

I expect to have the coin ready and tested by Monday!!!

I Will Lock thread please PM with any question you may have!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: