Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 15. (Read 74027 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
A good start but now the charges have stopped, I hope the developer will have enough collected money to quickly make the product.

Its a long term plan, banking the unbanked in Southeast Asia.

It actually sounds dirty to me.  Grin Why would anyone bank the unbank? Maybe they are unbank because they don't have identification to get a bank account. Crypto is basically an internet property, how on earth will the unbank use cryptos?
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
When will be Hero Token listed?
Think Hero Token listed on exchanges after ICO
Yes, it all happens basically after the end of the main stage of the ISO, in principle there is no hurry, you can safely wait

according to their website, hero will be listed on qryptos on march 9. i think it will be the first exchange then.  https://www.qryptos.com/
but guys, do you know the total supply of HERO?

I think 50% is for the public crowdsale

80% to the public

hey guys, i am asking for the total supply. the exact amount please. i am not asking for the percentage or other figures, only the total supply.
i will have a hard time if you will only give me a percentage or rates of which i am not asking to. but thanks for the reply anyway.

ICO price about 0.005ether
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Yes, it all happens basically after the end of the main stage of the ISO, in principle there is no hurry, you can safely wait

according to their website, hero will be listed on qryptos on march 9. i think it will be the first exchange then.  https://www.qryptos.com/

80% to the public

hey guys, i am asking for the total supply. the exact amount please. i am not asking for the percentage or other figures, only the total supply.
i will have a hard time if you will only give me a percentage or rates of which i am not asking to. but thanks for the reply anyway.
Cryptonity

Go Hero Token!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

80% to the public
Cryptonity

Cryptonity
Hello Hero!

I'm creating a blog article about your ICO but I can't seem to find any roadmap (text-based or graphical) in your website or whitepaper. Do you have it? Thanks!

think roadmap listed on website n white paper
Activity: 409

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Hello Hero!

I'm creating a blog article about your ICO but I can't seem to find any roadmap (text-based or graphical) in your website or whitepaper. Do you have it? Thanks!
Cryptonity
A good start but now the charges have stopped, I hope the developer will have enough collected money to quickly make the product.

Its a long term plan, banking the unbanked in Southeast Asia.
Cryptonity
Hero Token has a great team. Best of luck.
Cryptonity
Cryptonity
hero tokens will be listed on the exchanges do so. I hope it will go to Binance, and Kucoin. The value on these two exchanges increased pretty well.
Yeah, it's best exchanges for new tokens. But etherdelta pls no
etherdelta, anyone can add their own token. And the price on it is terrible. It will confuse the minds of those who hold tokens.
Binance and Kucoin would be great.
Activity: 368
hero tokens will be listed on the exchanges do so. I hope it will go to Binance, and Kucoin. The value on these two exchanges increased pretty well.
etherdelta, anyone can add their own token. And the price on it is terrible. It will confuse the minds of those who hold tokens.
Activity: 448
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Activity: 368
herotoken sold a bit more. But it looks like you have not advertised strongly.BTC and altcoin are on the rebound. Hoping everyone will continue to pay attention to the ICO.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: