Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 19. (Read 74034 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
One of the goals of your project is to make lending more affordable. But what do you plan to do with overdue loans? And how do you plan to work with debtors with a large delay?

Great question. Please take the time to read the whitepaper available at herotoken.io . If you have more questions please join the conversation on Telegram. Thank you.
they build up a very good ann thread and thus far a good community, but they should really care to start to update this ann thread too and provide us with news. not everyone is in telegram or slack ><"

Hi Genesis, we made some updates on the bounty thread today but please understand that our main medium became Telegram / Medium. Might be worth creating an account. We try to post everything here as well.
Hi Hero dev, i have participated in the presale and still believe in the project. I noticed that I could no longer find the roadmap. Are we on track and how big is the team now? I am trying to get my friends to participate. However, it is difficult to convince them without latest updates

Hi, we just shared some exciting news about ex Managing Director of Goldman Sachs joining the advisory team. Read more here https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-team-welcomes-ex-managing-director-of-goldman-sachs-and-unicredit-bank-3263d64c77dc?source=user_profile---------3----------------

We are working on the road map. Stay tuned
is this hero chain project? when will the ico happen, i see someone are participate in the pre-sale, where can i join

This is the Hero token (www.herotoken.io), while the presale is already over (raised about 10m in 24h depending on ETH) you can still join main ICO starting this February 1. Just create an account at membership.herotoken.io
I exited the campaign long time ago, it is right option, otherwise I am doing 0 salary work.

Why hero token is facing some problems with the bounty people. Ann seems to be very interesting but people are spreading some negative feedback about the company.

Thank you for pointing this out. We acknowledge that the bounty updates haven't gotten the attention it may deserve. We have just published some updates on Medium yesterday (Read here https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-bounty-and-social-media-updates-92a3bcdc9bea ) and also created a dedicated support group on Telegram @herotokenbounty. Rest assured everybody will get fairly compensated for their work.
Hero Team Welcomes ex Managing Director of Goldman Sachs and UniCredit Bank

Hello, everyone!

We are pleased to announce two new advisers that will help with the success of Hero Token. We are glad to welcome Norbert Gehrke and Maurizio Raffone to the Hero Token advisory team.

Not only will their expertise bolster our team, but their experience will also prove invaluable as we move towards the exciting few months ahead.

Norbert Gehrke

Former Managing Director Goldman Sachs and Barclays

He is the current Senior Program Director in the Strategy Office of AIG Japan Holdings. With vast experience in the field of capital markets, he has held positions as the Managing Director of Goldman Sachs, Managing Director responsible for the Technology Programme Services (TPS) and Global Test Centre (GTC) teams at Barclays Investment Bank, and has served as a financial adviser of FinTech innovations all around the world. Norbert is the founder of Tokyo FinTech Meetup, a community of 900+ individuals exploring the different aspects of financial technology, innovation, and disruption. He also serves as an adjunct lecturer for New York University School of Professional Studies, Tokyo Campus. He holds a Master of Science degree in Computer Science and Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences in Wedel, Germany. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), and Professional Risk Manager (PRM).

Maurizio Raffone

Former Managing Director at UniCredit Bank AG

With over 20 years of experience in field of international finance with expertise in credit derivatives, structured finance, and fund management, Maurizio has held important positions such as the Managing Director of UniCredit Bank AG, as well as a Partner and co-Chief Investment Officer of TriSpan LLP’s global macro fund. Right now his current area of focus is the application of finance to advanced technologies. He holds a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Cambridge and an honors degree in Economics and Management from Royal Holloway College of the University of London.

“The Hero Token project combines two of my main personal interests: the use of the latest blockchain technology with a strong social element aiming to democratize and expand access to finance, particularly in South East Asia. David’s great track-record speaks for itself and I am delighted to be part of this journey.” — Maurizio Raffone & Norbert Gehrke

With the addition of Norbert and Maurizio to our team of experts, we hope to be one step closer to achieving financial disruption in South East Asia through Hero Token.

Best regards,

Your Hero Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-team-welcomes-ex-managing-director-of-goldman-sachs-and-unicredit-bank-3263d64c77dc
Hero Token Bounty and Social Media Updates

Hello, everyone!

We hope you’re having a great start to your year.

No KYC For Bounty Participants

We received numerous questions if bounty participants need to complete the KYC verification. Good news! After confirming with our legal, bounty participants are not required to undergo the KYC. You only need to register at membership.herotoken.io if you are planning to join Token Sale on February 1st. For the full ENG mechanics of the bounty campaign, please visit this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-hero-token-the-future-of-banking-in-southeast-asia-2088859 PS. Please don’t forget to complete the spreadsheets with the relevant data to get stakes for your work.

Spreadsheet Updates

We acknowledge that we are not up-to-date with the latest bounty stakes. Rest assured that before the end of the token sale you participation will be up to date. Since tokens are only issued at the end of the token sale (February 28) nobody will be at an disadvantage.

Introducing dedicated Bounty Telegram Support

We want to announce the launch of our new dedicated HERO Bounty Telegram Group. To show how much we value your bounty efforts, we created a Telegram group that is dedicated to your bounty concerns and making sure you get the latest bounty-related updates. Join here: https://t.me/herotokenbounty

Migrating Twitter From PawnHero to Hero Token

Last, we felt its about time that Hero gets its on social media channels. As a result we are migrating our official Twitter account from PawnHero to the Hero Token. We will be moving all Hero Token related news and updates to the official Hero Token Twitter account. We will stop promoting Hero Token on the Pawnhero Twitter and encourage everyone to follow the Hero Token Twitter account if you haven’t already.

Follow the Hero Token Twitter account: https://twitter.com/HeroTokenIO
Likes us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeroTokenIO/

Best regards,

-Your Hero Token Team
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Amazing project....good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When will be the token sale date//
Pity for the presale buyer that need to wait almost 3 month for their eth to be locked up

yes ,this project take a long time .i am already tired
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
hello sir
my old myetherwallet account has been hacked by someone, so please update my new myetherwallet address in the spreadsheet. this my new myetherwallet address:
0xc3A6f32C13D1400Ff5CDc5Bffd07A29268b7ba3b
Activity: 290
When will be the token sale date//
Pity for the presale buyer that need to wait almost 3 month for their eth to be locked up
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
One of the goals of your project is to make lending more affordable. But what do you plan to do with overdue loans? And how do you plan to work with debtors with a large delay?
Activity: 252
they build up a very good ann thread and thus far a good community, but they should really care to start to update this ann thread too and provide us with news. not everyone is in telegram or slack ><"
Activity: 350
Hi Hero dev, i have participated in the presale and still believe in the project. I noticed that I could no longer find the roadmap. Are we on track and how big is the team now? I am trying to get my friends to participate. However, it is difficult to convince them without latest updates
Activity: 364
is this hero chain project? when will the ico happen, i see someone are participate in the pre-sale, where can i join

Hero Token Sale starts February 1. 2018 according to their Twitter account. https://twitter.com/PawnHeroPH

They really dislike posting in this forum. So best to look at Reddit or Telegram for updates.
Wow, I follow the good news with interest from last summer for this project. I hope ICO will start on time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Hero Token Sale starts February 1. 2018 according to their Twitter account. https://twitter.com/PawnHeroPH

They really dislike posting in this forum. So best to look at Reddit or Telegram for updates.
Activity: 242
Activity: 350
Can someone advise me please? So many ICOs offer. How will an ICO determine the quality/traffic that my site produces..I assume that goes down to each ico. i hope someone can reply to me. i just need an advice.
and hero token is first on my list to talk about
Activity: 644
I exited the campaign long time ago, it is right option, otherwise I am doing 0 salary work.

Why hero token is facing some problems with the bounty people. Ann seems to be very interesting but people are spreading some negative feedback about the company.
Pages:
Jump to: