Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 17. (Read 74030 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked $ 33 million has been raised. Congratulations to the team. Hope this will be the most invested ICO of all time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I'm glad that this project is going so well. then the bounty people will also get many tokens and then sell them cheaply. And if you sell cheap the price will drop short under ico price and then I can finally buy cheap hero token. they will definitely be the first to be traded at etherdelta. good luck with the ico. see you later
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
HERO Token ICO: More than 30 million USD in 36 hours

Dear HERO Token Community!

An overwhelming 4886 members contributed a total of 33,679 Ether plus other cryptocurrencies worth more than 30 million USD, during the first 36 hours of the HERO Token ICO.

We want to thank everyone who has supported HERO Token all throughout our journey. Whether it is through your contributions, the bounty campaign, or even just spreading it through word of mouth, we express our utmost gratitude.

Thank you all for participating. We have officially embarked on this journey that we hope ends with financial inclusion in Southeast Asia, a future where the unbanked can readily access affordable loans and where transparency and efficiency is a service afforded to all. Together we can achieve our vision.

The token sale continues until February 28th or until the hard cap is reached. If you join today you still get 10% extra tokens for free. Register at membership.herotoken.io and contribute now. Accepted currencies are Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and BitcoinCash (BCC), ETH Classic (ETC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Waves (WAVES). No minimum or maximum applies. Tokens are issued after the token sale ends.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concern through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected] . Please check the most frequently asked questions and answers first.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-ico-more-than-30-million-usd-in-36-hours-3d4b8666e6d0
Wow, up to hard cap remained 14 million, I hope in the coming days the team will collect the entire amount!
Activity: 185
HERO Token ICO: More than 30 million USD in 36 hours

Dear HERO Token Community!

An overwhelming 4886 members contributed a total of 33,679 Ether plus other cryptocurrencies worth more than 30 million USD, during the first 36 hours of the HERO Token ICO.

We want to thank everyone who has supported HERO Token all throughout our journey. Whether it is through your contributions, the bounty campaign, or even just spreading it through word of mouth, we express our utmost gratitude.

Thank you all for participating. We have officially embarked on this journey that we hope ends with financial inclusion in Southeast Asia, a future where the unbanked can readily access affordable loans and where transparency and efficiency is a service afforded to all. Together we can achieve our vision.

The token sale continues until February 28th or until the hard cap is reached. If you join today you still get 10% extra tokens for free. Register at membership.herotoken.io and contribute now. Accepted currencies are Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and BitcoinCash (BCC), ETH Classic (ETC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Waves (WAVES). No minimum or maximum applies. Tokens are issued after the token sale ends.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concern through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected] . Please check the most frequently asked questions and answers first.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-ico-more-than-30-million-usd-in-36-hours-3d4b8666e6d0
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I have been following these projects since last year. The training was quite long. I think that this project expects success, no doubt.
This is a great start.
Activity: 252
33m within 12 hours is just insane Smiley

this will surely hit the hard cap if this goes on Smiley

go for it!
Time to invest Smiley

finally Smiley

$33,189,165 in the first 12h get in now
Tomorrow is the first day of trading, I hope the team will collect a hard cap for a few hours. Many months of preparation should give its effect.

Yikes! Hero will be dumped like the rest of the crypto markets. Just look at coinmarketcap, it's all red, all bloody red. Should have delayed the listing.

Well, anyway, I guess it's time to catch knifes again, Herotoken knifes. Advance thanks to the dumb money.

That is not herotoken.io - the token sale started 12h ago a so far $33,189,165 were received.  Logically we are not on coinmarketcap yet
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
When I came to this project I really liked it. But it seems to take so long. Current ETH prices have changed a lot since the start. DEV will have a policy to adjust to the current market
Yes, it's a long project. But I think that it's worth it. A softer cap was collected. We do not have much to wait until our success. And entering the exchange, this is great news.
I aggree, hopefully with a long time, dev team could prepare everything well to avoid many complaints among consumers. I can see the ICO looks amazing, it's pretty promising. I can't wait to see the end result.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Tomorrow is the first day of trading, I hope the team will collect a hard cap for a few hours. Many months of preparation should give its effect.

Yikes! Hero will be dumped like the rest of the crypto markets. Just look at coinmarketcap, it's all red, all bloody red. Should have delayed the listing.

Well, anyway, I guess it's time to catch knifes again, Herotoken knifes. Advance thanks to the dumb money.

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 406
Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Private sale ended right? You didn't promote well, how much did you raise?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great, I joined face book campaign And get support very enthusiastic
Activity: 378
When I came to this project I really liked it. But it seems to take so long. Current ETH prices have changed a lot since the start. DEV will have a policy to adjust to the current market
Yes, it's a long project. But I think that it's worth it. A softer cap was collected. We do not have much to wait until our success. And entering the exchange, this is great news.
Activity: 368
Hero Token Exchange Listing Announcement

Hello everyone!

We’ve been getting the same question over and over again: When will Hero list on an exchange and when? Today we have the answer! Hero Token will be listed on QRYPTOS starting March 9, 2018. HERO will be the only token going live that day.

QRYPTOS is a crypto-crypto exchange which supports trading of multiple cryptocurrencies including ZEC, BTC, XRP, ETH, ETC, LTC, XMR. From January, QRYPTOS is averaging 3 new tokens a week, many of which like HERO will be listed on QRYPTOS first. The platform specializes in listing new coins with negative trading fees to generate initial liquidity. For all traders that provide liquidity to the platform, QRYPTOS will reward them with negative fees of up to 7.5 basis points.

“We are incredibly excited & honored to be the 1st exchange to list HERO token.” - QRYPTOS team

QUOINE is one of the 1st crypto currency exchanges in the world to be licensed at the national level. They received a crypto currency license from the Japanese Financial Services Authority in September 2017. They were taken on as a client by Deloitte & Touche, one of the 1st crypto exchanges to be audited by a big 4 auditing firm. In November of 2017 QUOINE conducted one of the largest ICOs ever raising over 100mm USD. The team comes mostly from a finance background with over 200 years experience in the financial services industry including Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, and Bank of America. QUOINE utilizes a cold-wallet storage plan and place the protection of client assets at the center of all that they do.

Seth Melamad, Global Head of Operations at QUOINE “QRYPTOS will not have any USDT, nor will we ever”. “I’m proud of it.”

QRYPTOS will also be localized to Korean by the end of January, with a Korean Telegram group already set up.

You can sign up on QRYPTOS here: https://accounts.qryptos.com/sign-up

If you need any help regarding your QRYPTOS account please visit their site helpdesk. Please do not message Hero Token about your QRYPTOS inquires.

Learn more about what our team has been up to. Watch David Margendorff, Founder of HERO Token in today’s vlog.

https://youtu.be/WWQZEgzOEX0

We hope your share our excitement and we look forward to you joining the token sale this coming Thursday, February 1st. This is a great step not only for the token and the community but also in achieving our mission of financial inclusion starting in Southeast Asia. Register today!

Best regards,

Your Hero Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-exchange-listing-announcement-da66720be29e
Activity: 406
The project took a little time, but not much time left. Now there is a lot of financial services for ICO in Asia and most are successful. I hope this team will collect a hard cap.
Activity: 350
I have an open and honest question for the hero team. I have asked this question several times and have not gotten an answer.  I have been speaking with the bot for the past 15 minutes and haven't gotten an answer either... so here we go again :
Who is the blockchain expert on the team?
I hope there is one
Pages:
Jump to: