Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 4. (Read 74023 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
no updates and no good progress on this project even if Hero get list on the big exchange like Binance I think will not affect the price and volume trade because they do not have the product
other than that, no one knows what they are doing right now, because they rarely make post in social media, so sad

But strangely the price is up 50% today so it's a question of who buys tokens?
Whether people will buy tokens when there is no update from the team  Huh

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
no updates and no good progress on this project even if Hero get list on the big exchange like Binance I think will not affect the price and volume trade because they do not have the product
other than that, no one knows what they are doing right now, because they rarely make post in social media, so sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
and again a scam ico ! the bounty campaign was already a disaster and i am away from there. that was right. i didn't invest in this scam either. they are gone and have the money and are rich. i hope certain people find the team and......... Huh
So You think that Hero scam? Talk to the evidence not by analysis. Understand.

I heard a rumor from a person that is quiet well connected that Hero is gonna get listed on Huobi? Any truth in that or only gossip?
If there is no official statement from dev, team and admin, do not believe it easily. There are many issues out there. Just wait for the official news from the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I heard a rumor from a person that is quiet well connected that Hero is gonna get listed on Huobi? Any truth in that or only gossip?

Maybe it could happen and this token is in the market and you should always update about the progress of this project later.
Activity: 532
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
and again a scam ico ! the bounty campaign was already a disaster and i am away from there. that was right. i didn't invest in this scam either. they are gone and have the money and are rich. i hope certain people find the team and......... Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 4
I have almost 18000token hero at the price ico 4.8 dollar. But this time the price drop down much only 0.18 dollar. I'm very regret to follow you at the ico. No improve. No progress. My money has lost.
Not only You, many people got big loss because Hero token but this is an investment risk
I think behind the platform hero is only composed of beginner teams, it's obvious that until now they have not done anything even the funds from ICO they have not used it
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

[/quote]

Do you have sources for your information? This is a serious accusation that the Hero ICO is a scam after all. You can't just throw words without some sort of evidence. Otherwise it would be just classified as FUD.
[/quote]

Why would I spread FUD over Hero, I just investigated there projects and apps. Course I liked the idea, but first look with who I am dealing.

So I didn't buy there tokens, which are very cheap but worthless, course the bird is gone ..... and posting one's a month on Twitter that he is hard working and will post pictures of the new office in Barcelona  Grin

But invest yourself and come to the same conclusion and if not,  good luck with your investment !!

Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I have almost 18000token hero at the price ico 4.8 dollar. But this time the price drop down much only 0.18 dollar. I'm very regret to follow you at the ico. No improve. No progress. My money has lost.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!

What you hope for, you should look for and examine the progress of this project. that's a very good way.

with a really low market cap, less than 10 mil, Hero token project can moon once the project takes off!

If by that will climb the return of a good price from this project, it will be much better in the past. It becomes something you should try.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

I see that the price is falling and falling. I have the impression that the team either does not work or does not talk about their work.

Well, just check out Pawnhero, they are not very active at all. The app is a flop and there marktetplace is almost empty, than you have your answer if Hero is scam or not.

I guess that the turn-over of the Pawnhero app is almost zero on monthly bases, but the ceo used "the start up investments of Pawnhero" in his ico for Hero, which is a good idea, by the way. Same as Pawnhero, also a good idea, but in practice....... the app. isn't working 100%, there marketplace is still unfinished after 3 years and so on.

It's easy to approach companies as Alibaba and all the other companies which invested in Pawnhero with a very good idea........ but the problem is, that in practice, the team is shit and didn't succeed in his goal, but used there name's for Hero. So good idea, but the guy is lazy and is spending your money, course Barcelona seems cool, but is not a place for an Fin. institution to set up.

The big head-quarters of Spanish banks and companies already left Barcelona a few month ago due there political agenda for an independet Cahtalonia and Barcelona, so look futher and your money is gone ...........

Do you have sources for your information? This is a serious accusation that the Hero ICO is a scam after all. You can't just throw words without some sort of evidence. Otherwise it would be just classified as FUD.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I see that the price is falling and falling. I have the impression that the team either does not work or does not talk about their work.
[/quote]

Well, just check out Pawnhero, they are not very active at all. The app is a flop and there marktetplace is almost empty, than you have your answer if Hero is scam or not.

I guess that the turn-over of the Pawnhero app is almost zero on monthly bases, but the ceo used "the start up investments of Pawnhero" in his ico for Hero, which is a good idea, by the way. Same as Pawnhero, also a good idea, but in practice....... the app. isn't working 100%, there marketplace is still unfinished after 3 years and so on.

It's easy to approach companies as Alibaba and all the other companies which invested in Pawnhero with a very good idea........ but the problem is, that in practice, the team is shit and didn't succeed in his goal, but used there name's for Hero. So good idea, but the guy is lazy and is spending your money, course Barcelona seems cool, but is not a place for an Fin. institution to set up.

The big head-quarters of Spanish banks and companies already left Barcelona a few month ago due there political agenda for an independet Cahtalonia and Barcelona, so look futher and your money is gone ...........

[/quote]
I did not buy this token. I got a company for a bounty that went for a very long time and I hope someday to see a good price on the token.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

[/quote]
[/quote]

I like how the project has collected money, but I do not understand how the marketcap is to be less than the amount collected for so long.
The price sank on Nero, because the whole market is in decline, and although how much good news is released, it is very difficult to maintain the price, it just falls down
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I like how the project has collected money, but I do not understand how the marketcap is to be less than the amount collected for so long.
The price sank on Nero, because the whole market is in decline, and although how much good news is released, it is very difficult to maintain the price, it just falls down
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
No whining or rage quiting yet? In that case, it's not yet time to buy Hero. Weak hands need to sell first. This is the reality of every markets, a zero sum game. To win, someone must lose. So, better dump now rather than later.  Grin
Activity: 616
Hello everybody. Do not expect such rapid growth at once. Yes, I do not argue it will only be much later. I wish you every success.

It's a good time to buy Hero. When price rises back to 4.50 you will gain 1800%

It's true, all that ends with success will not be easy to get quickly. they will need more process for better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Hello everybody. Do not expect such rapid growth at once. Yes, I do not argue it will only be much later. I wish you every success.

It's a good time to buy Hero. When price rises back to 4.50 you will gain 1800%
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

its depends on the price of bitcoin and ether at the time of the corwdsale, not sure if Hero Token cash out their crowdsale or leave it in bitcoin and ether
Pages:
Jump to: