Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 6. (Read 74023 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Hero is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/hero
Judging by the schedule for a couple of days, Nero fell 2 times, possibly hunters also helped, since although the market does not grow, during this time it did not fall.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Project that may have powerful impact in the industry. One of the biggest communities out there.

The news and marketing team of HERO TOKEN seems somewhat behind compared to other ICO projects. How is the project development? There is a huge shortage of Southeast populations unbanked, if HERO TOKEN can address this issue, they could be the rival of Omisege
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Thanks for the info. sound about time for the signatures!
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Project that may have powerful impact in the industry. One of the biggest communities out there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think you need more news from the team and then the price of the coin should grow. When can we expect good news?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Total Supply
14,765,425 HERO

Very low supply, good future token. I will always follow this token and watch of a daily updates. The future of banking in Southeast Asia.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-2-2018 SAT 11:06AM PHT
P# 1093
C# 10

Low supply means that there is a higher percentage that these token can potentially moon compared to the higher supply tokens. Hero Token, parent company Pawn Hero, has great fundamentals and excellent track of record

That is true. But one caveat is that unless a large number of buyers starts buying up HERO, it will stay low and may even go below the ICO price. So, coin supply isn't really a good indicator of potential buy. One must look at other stuff like, reputable exchange listing and lots of whale investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Total Supply
14,765,425 HERO

Very low supply, good future token. I will always follow this token and watch of a daily updates. The future of banking in Southeast Asia.

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
P# 1093
C# 10

Low supply means that there is a higher percentage that these token can potentially moon compared to the higher supply tokens. Hero Token, parent company Pawn Hero, has great fundamentals and excellent track of record
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Total Supply
14,765,425 HERO

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
P# 1093
C# 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Of course the problem with the project is with the exchanges, but probably the team is well advancing the work with the project?

It's not about the exchanges, newly listing on big exchanges usually quick dump n pump, Hero Token has an excellent track of record, Pawn Hero, hopefully they will apply the same fundamentals to help them
Also thrive in block chain world
Activity: 297
I do not know why the price of HERO in Hitbtc is very cheap, considering the price of ICO 200 HERO = 1 ETH.
Is it possible the seller under price of ICO is bounty hunter? but if I see the allocation for bounty is very little  Huh

It is because a HitBTC listing is a joke. Nobody wants to trade there, only the gullible goes there and only pump bots trade there (fake it till you make it). Just Google HitBTC, and you'll see it has a bad rap among veteran traders.
I agree, this is a very unpleasant exchange. I traded a little there, but the exchange has unusually high commissions.
With these stock exchanges it is apparently impossible to create such. that everything worked and the price was adequate, centralized hacked, and the price for withdrawal is large, decentralized from time to time lag. Again, it is impossible to enter and withdraw the delta.

if it becomes something that is impossible how they think about it about this development.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I do not know why the price of HERO in Hitbtc is very cheap, considering the price of ICO 200 HERO = 1 ETH.
Is it possible the seller under price of ICO is bounty hunter? but if I see the allocation for bounty is very little  Huh

It is because a HitBTC listing is a joke. Nobody wants to trade there, only the gullible goes there and only pump bots trade there (fake it till you make it). Just Google HitBTC, and you'll see it has a bad rap among veteran traders.
I agree, this is a very unpleasant exchange. I traded a little there, but the exchange has unusually high commissions.
With these stock exchanges it is apparently impossible to create such. that everything worked and the price was adequate, centralized hacked, and the price for withdrawal is large, decentralized from time to time lag. Again, it is impossible to enter and withdraw the delta.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
And the team that handles the Bitcointalk thread is nowhere to be seen when he had been consistently present here for several months of the ICO. So predictable behaviour already. I hope they have market makers on their team.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
This project almost year old but it seems it started trading on exchanges recently and it gets momentum. IMAO it's a good investment.

If it's not fun they should have new ideas or thoughts about a good exchange to make their tokens expensive.

Yes, the price fell to the very bottom. In fact, not everything depends on the exchange. The price can not fall by 10 times due to the fact that it is traded on HitBTC. The price fell due to the fact that those who wish to sell this token are much more than who wont to buy.

There seems to be not much marketing for Hero Token, the parent company, Pawn Hero, is backed by Soft Back and named fin tech start up of Asia. Legit Company!

HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway Winners Announcement

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

Please check your emails to see if you are among these 5 lucky individuals:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected].

Thank you for your continued trust and support!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9

Hello Hero Token, how is the team progress and development? what is the current project Hero Token is focusing on? Thanks
Activity: 185
HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway Winners Announcement

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

Please check your emails to see if you are among these 5 lucky individuals:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected].

Thank you for your continued trust and support!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Two billion people, about 40% of the global population, are still unbanked or underbanked and cannot get access to affordable credit to allow them to go to school, remain healthy and grow their small businesses–credit remains a roadblock to economic prosperity for billions of people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

If it's not fun they should have new ideas or thoughts about a good exchange to make their tokens expensive.

Yes, the price fell to the very bottom. In fact, not everything depends on the exchange. The price can not fall by 10 times due to the fact that it is traded on HitBTC. The price fell due to the fact that those who wish to sell this token are much more than who wont to buy.
Activity: 862

Activity: 294

Pages:
Jump to: