Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 5. (Read 74023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It's a good time to buy Hero. When price rises back to 4.50 you will gain 1800%

Looking from their website and team members, anyone know if Hero Token have any blockchain engineers? Who are they and how is the progress of development?

Slow and steady wins the race, Hero Token recently made announcement regarding their long term plan, with moving their headquarters to Spain and fully comply with local regulations, the next OMG

Many projects in crypto takes a few years to them to be recognize, thus price moon and people expect limbo, Hero Token just recently launch, looking forward for its future

Precisely... I'm afraid if you're looking for a quick buck here (AKA coin listing pumps), the bear markets is not a good environment for it. Investments in a bear market means hunkering down for a loooong wait before profitability. So, this is a time for slow accumulation and averaging down small buys.

great plan, not just Hero Token, most altcoins and bitcoin are now in their bear market with price dropping to new lows every day
I agree with you. Obviously can not expect anything to happen in the bear market. The same coin top as ETH also affected. I think I should wait and believe
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!

What you hope for, you should look for and examine the progress of this project. that's a very good way.

with a really low market cap, less than 10 mil, Hero token project can moon once the project takes off!
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!

What you hope for, you should look for and examine the progress of this project. that's a very good way.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

Looking from their website and team members, anyone know if Hero Token have any blockchain engineers? Who are they and how is the progress of development?

Slow and steady wins the race, Hero Token recently made announcement regarding their long term plan, with moving their headquarters to Spain and fully comply with local regulations, the next OMG

Many projects in crypto takes a few years to them to be recognize, thus price moon and people expect limbo, Hero Token just recently launch, looking forward for its future

Precisely... I'm afraid if you're looking for a quick buck here (AKA coin listing pumps), the bear markets is not a good environment for it. Investments in a bear market means hunkering down for a loooong wait before profitability. So, this is a time for slow accumulation and averaging down small buys.

great plan, not just Hero Token, most altcoins and bitcoin are now in their bear market with price dropping to new lows every day
Cryptonity
Good evening. I took part, but unfortunately I did not win. I will continue to expect good lotteries from you. I wish everyone good luck.

HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway Winners Announcement

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

Please check your emails to see if you are among these 5 lucky individuals:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected].

Thank you for your continued trust and support!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9
An excellent idea for raising the spirit of the holders of the token, especially now in a falling market, this will certainly raise the mood of investors

Congrat to the 5 winners on Hero tokens, what were their rewards? Any news on Hero Token team developmental progress?
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Good evening. I took part, but unfortunately I did not win. I will continue to expect good lotteries from you. I wish everyone good luck.

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email [email protected].

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9
An excellent idea for raising the spirit of the holders of the token, especially now in a falling market, this will certainly raise the mood of investors
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

Hello HERO Community!

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

YES in a long period no one doubts that the Crypto currency will grow, but for a month, two already and are afraid to make a guess, a fall from a new year.
Cryptonity

The founders of Hero Token also the founders of Pawn Hero, how will the team manage their time to both projects?
Cryptonity

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Activity: 448

Hero is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/hero
Judging by the schedule for a couple of days, Nero fell 2 times, possibly hunters also helped, since although the market does not grow, during this time it did not fall.

There is little to none marketing and hyping for Hero token, but the team is really strong, the parent company, Pawn Hero, have receive many awards and investors including Softbank, ALibaba,etc...

It's not marketing. If you carefully look at the trading volume of altcoins and tokens in Binance, OkeX, Polo or Trex, you will see the volume went down since January, most people are afraid of the bear.

The price will pick up once there is a glimmer of a trend reversal in all markets.
The price will not go up without creating a product by the team. I hope the news will soon be on the project.

the project is legit, but Hero Token takes too long, several months for their ICO, and now they are working on legal compliance for the project

what is the initial ICO price? $4.50? Basically its a drop of like 90% for those invested in Hero Token ICO? The team is rock solid with lots of partnerships such as Softbank, Alibaba,etc...
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hero is listed on CoinRanker. Check it out: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/hero
Judging by the schedule for a couple of days, Nero fell 2 times, possibly hunters also helped, since although the market does not grow, during this time it did not fall.

There is little to none marketing and hyping for Hero token, but the team is really strong, the parent company, Pawn Hero, have receive many awards and investors including Softbank, ALibaba,etc...

It's not marketing. If you carefully look at the trading volume of altcoins and tokens in Binance, OkeX, Polo or Trex, you will see the volume went down since January, most people are afraid of the bear.

The price will pick up once there is a glimmer of a trend reversal in all markets.
The price will not go up without creating a product by the team. I hope the news will soon be on the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Cryptonity

Pages:
Jump to: