Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 11. (Read 123105 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
SwapHole.com would really like to add your coin HEX, but I can't get the wallet to work.

Code:
WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

Maybe? you should open the 39546 port to get more connections.
I did this and now I have 8 connections instead of 1!

If it doesn't work try to repeat this message:
"I made a backup of my wallet, uninstalled litecoin client, deleted the appdata/litecoin folder, downloaded the zip file of client, extracted, started it back up, closed it, changed out the wallet.dat in the appdata/litecoin folder with mine, restarted client and now it's downloading.."
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
SwapHole.com would really like to add your coin HEX, but I can't get the wallet to work.

Code:
WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

I don't know much about technical stuff. Anyone here knows what may be the problem? We need to solve this to get on the second exchange.

Code:
WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

So we've got second exchange if the problem can be fixed. Anyone knows why this error occures?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Code:
Activity: 196
WOOOHOOO

HEXTIPBOT ON REDDIT IS WORKING!

See the Link:   http://www.reddit.com/r/heisenberghex/comments/1yqdr7/preannouncement/

Pre-Announcement
from hextipbot via /r/heisenberghex/ sent 31 seconds ago
show parent
[Verified]: /u/theSociableme -> /u/heisenberghex H50 HeisenbergHexs [help]
contextreportmark unreadreply
re: info
from hextipbot sent 29 seconds ago
Hello theSociableme! Here's your account info.
coin   deposit address   balance
HeisenbergHex (HEX)   TuBJQ7yeJ6j3iJvKaLgrxcvf4dQHCjLn8T [ex] [qr]   1000000

TOTAL      $0.00
Use addresses above to deposit coins into your account.
Helpful Links   
Quick commands   +info +history +redeem +rates +withdraw
Resources   [help] [contact]
permalinkreportblock usermark unreadreply

Hextipbot has reddit gold     Thanks Krostue

now I need some help with testing.... so i can fix the regex
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Is there anyone in this community that can rework the wallets with new graphics if I supply the graphics?

Id still like to know!
New Blood would be easy If the REDDIT Hextipbot was completely working and we could go throw some 5K or 10K tips around on reddit.

Just Sayin....

By the way...  I need 2 things to finish the reddit hextipbot...

1.  hextipbot  needs reddit gold.
2.  I need to figure fix the regex that picks up tips in comments.....  Which doesnt work without gold

Currently paying $22 a month to have the hextipbot server running

SO LETS DO SOME SHIT AND MAKE SOME MONEY!!
Activity: 91
Everyone in Hex Land,

Thanks to everyone who has stuck by and supported this coin through all of it's struggles and drama. One thing I know for sure, if that the team who came up with Hex are good people.

You know what I feel like HEX needs?

New Blood.
Like people who aren't even into crypto yet.  I also think that hex would be in a good position to get some of these new people, if it had just a couple of things.

Please, give me your honest input on these ideas everyone!

A/ Something easy and fun to spend hex on.

B/ A charitable fund that had something to do with the coin's theme ( Support for meth rehab perhaps?). This charitable fund would also help to keep hex out of the crosshairs of lawyers, if it starts becoming more widely known in the BB fan community.

So, picture something like this:  A place where you can spend your HEX on some basic goods and services and some games. Has to offer something foR EVERYONE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL.

Then, a small army of US, go out into the Breaking Bad community and draw people to the coin. Offer enough of a giveaway so that each and every new person can at least afford to buy SOMEthing with their HEX, even if it's just a bracelet supporting the amphetamine rehab charity effort, or a homeless fund...something, anything!

Within 1-2 weeks, I KNOW that hex would get itself in some media articles around the usa. As long as it's made clear that the coin isn't some hugely profitable copyright infringement, and that the community is even doing a charity too, will only make for more publicity and interest.

Anyhow, what I'm really getting at here is the NEW BLOOD.  People who aren't jaded and cynical about crypto and alt coins, even HEX in particular.
People who aren't going to just look at the currency graphs and walk away if it isn't what they want to see.

People who would find it cooler than anyone else that there is a currency named after Heisenberg. And that someone will give them some for free, which they could actually spend if they want!

What do you all think?  About both those ideas?  

If, when the time is right, all of the hex community each took 30-60 minutes to go out there and mention it in as many public places (bb stuff first) as possible, there would be a major influx of new people.

That's the idea, at least.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
MANY thanks to TheSociableMe for his contribution! Welcome aboard, and thanks for registering at the new site. I will be sure to hand this full bounty over to you as soon as I get confirmation of test payment.  

The rest of 3,437,099.332 from the #hexCounterfund is on its way.

Thanks to ALL of you who have joined the team and are making an effort to work together!

Received.....

And I have launched my first ever pool server:    

http://hex.quicpools.com

Need some help testing etc...  to find issues before I launch more for other coins and launches.

Thanks!!!

Looks like you're cracking mucho blocks! and you got a SUPER BLOCK too!
MANY thanks to TheSociableMe for his contribution! Welcome aboard, and thanks for registering at the new site. I will be sure to hand this full bounty over to you as soon as I get confirmation of test payment.  

Thanks to ALL of you who have joined the team and are making an effort to work together!

Received.....

And I have launched my first ever pool server:   

http://hex.quicpools.com

Need some help testing etc...  to find issues before I launch more for other coins and launches.

Thanks!!!
Activity: 88

Thanks.... to Whoever sent me 99 Hex

HEX:  TntMmnZXsqZupmRjVZjarKEciXoueiTRhQ
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Has anyone tried Bittrex?
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Some more exchanges that I've contacted and that you can contact too:
http://lazycoins.com
https://agx.io
https://www.allcoin.com
Which exchange could possibly add us ASAP?
I don't know much about current exchanges.

I guess I did everything that I could for this coin:
- managed to persuade people to take their sell orders down
- managed to strike us a deal with Cryptorush that is going to promote us and advise other people to buy HEX instead of DOGE (many people are buying DOGE because Cryptorush doesn't have enough BTC, this is why DOGE price is that high on Cryptorush). They are just waiting for me to give a date of the operation so they can promote us. This will be synced with a huge pump. However the pump will only happen when we have second exchange ASAP and could start as early as the day after tomorrow.

What we need now is that second exchange. I don't know how to make this happen. I don't know about current exchanges and definitely don't feel competent enough to talk with them. We need someone who knows English well (I am not native speaker) and knows more about altcoins than I do to make the second exchange reality in the next 48 hourse.

We might be losing huge opportuinty here!

This is the last message from me. If the community takes over from here and brings us on the second exchange I will launch the pump on both exchanges and I will launch the promo on Cryptorush (will need native spekaer to be on Cryptorush chat on that day). If we miss this opportunity I will feel extremely demotivated and probably won't stick here any longer. However I wish good luck to all of you!
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
suspicious links in the OP removed  Lips sealed
[[Suspicious link removed]]

they are just
GOO
dot
GL
short links.

I will fix it this afternoon. THNX
Pages: