Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 6. (Read 123097 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UPDATE: coins sent from a "new wallett" of a friend arriving to me on my "new wallet"

Bangomatic: are you running old or new wallet?
old wallet

Ill send you 1 coin from my new wallet, whats your address?
TqYNB1DQHGpCUPynLmHrVP9XeqaJWdtb8b

Just sent.
I got it.

try send it back to Tgfqz7sfs5hKn8LKza44ta7kBqWP4jXKm1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
UPDATE: coins sent from a "new wallett" of a friend arriving to me on my "new wallet"

old wallet

Just sent.
I got it.

old wallet

Just sent.
legendary

old wallet

ok I just recv 1 HEX

old wallet

legendary

old wallet
Update: 10 Hex sent from pool funds to my personal wallett are gone, never received. I tried upgrading my personal wallet to new version and it didn't help.

Did any other pool upgrade to new wallet already?

Any other miner upgraded it and can make a test like sending me and receveing from me 1 coin? MY ADDRESS IS Tgfqz7sfs5hKn8LKza44ta7kBqWP4jXKm1

DEVELOPER WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH NEW WALLET?

userpacman1 I dont think there is a developer working on this coin. When did someone send you a new wallet?

It's in main thread, first one one page 1.

Wallet Downloads
New version:

Windows-QT http://heisenberghex.com/wallet/heisenberghex2.zip

I dont know man. I'm not a developer. Maybe it would be best to suspend the pool til we get some answers from whoever updated that wallet. If the coin forked I think there may be some deeper issues here.

Yes we already halted payments. Are you runnng old or new wallet?

legendary
Update: 10 Hex sent from pool funds to my personal wallett are gone, never received. I tried upgrading my personal wallet to new version and it didn't help.

Any other miner upgraded it and can make a test like sending me and receveing from me 1 coin? MY ADDRESS IS Tgfqz7sfs5hKn8LKza44ta7kBqWP4jXKm1

userpacman1 I dont think there is a developer working on this coin. When did someone send you a new wallet?

Wallet Downloads
New version:

I dont know man. I'm not a developer. Maybe it would be best to suspend the pool til we get some answers from whoever updated that wallet. If the coin forked I think there may be some deeper issues here.

Wallet Downloads
New version:

legendary

legendary
"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

... did you really expect anything less with all this interference and such little teamwork?
well whatever you did to the wallet. thanks! I just lost 8 million hex and 6 hrs of mining.

You have 8 millions cause diff is very low (being on another coin) compared to correct difficulty.
I switched one videocard on hex and got 800k in 10 minutes...

And we did nothing strange with the wallet, we updated it as many others times.

Old funds were diplayed correctly and new coins mined are arriving normally and adding to them ( at huge speed being on our own fork)

yeah sorry, that wasnt directed at you pacman

... did you really expect anything less with all this interference and such little teamwork?
well whatever you did to the wallet. thanks! I just lost 8 million hex and 6 hrs of mining.

You have 8 millions cause diff is very low (being on another coin) compared to correct difficulty.
I switched one videocard on hex and got 800k in 10 minutes...

And we did nothing strange with the wallet, we updated it as many others times.

Old funds were diplayed correctly and new coins mined are arriving normally and adding to them ( at huge speed being on our own fork)

UPDATE:
Developer, any clue? How can we solve the problem? ( I get these 7 hours of mining are lost.. but we have to come back to correct fork)

Just tried to send 10 hex from pool funds (new wallet) to my personal wallet (old wallet) and i didn't receive them. I'll try upgrade my personal wallet and let you know.
legendary

well whatever you did to the wallet. thanks! I just lost 8 12 million hex and 6 hrs of mining.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

IS THERE A COOK IN THE HOUSE?
Hey, I have been mining 16,000 blocks for days now and all the sudden in the past several hours, it jumped back up to 32,000 blocks and I'm not recieving any HEX. I'm mining over at http://hex.internetarena.it/ and we have been cracking all 120 blocks per hr. but I'm not getting any.

Can anyone tell me why HEX would jump from 16K blocks  back up to 32K blocks?

edit: Hex nethash is being reported at zero.

Uh OH hex.hashfever is finding blocks at 16K, hex.internetarena is finding blocks at 32K.

I can confirm we're finding blockt at 32k on hex.internetarena.ithex.internetarena.it  Cheesy
are you still getting paid? what brought my attention to the problem was that I went for 6 hrs without getting any Hex to my wallet where I should have gotten approx 8 million in that time.

Your current balance is 577k. In transactions history I see everything normal. What is exactly your problem?

The problem is it looks like the coin has forked. No payment is coming to my wallet. and 2 differnet pools are reporting different size blocks.

Damn. It's a fork of the fork... We're finding tons of blocks and diff is very low. We updated the wallet 6 hours and half ago.

yeah that would coincide with when I stopped recv. payments to my wallet.

I see we're sending you 1 Million twice an hour in autopayments. Being on a fork you can't receive them :-(

I think best we can do is come back to old wallet..  but update went smooth, I can't see what is the problem. We try now to move funds from the pool wallet to a personal wallet and see what happens.

Dev what could have caused the fork?
legendary
Hey, I have been mining 16,000 blocks for days now and all the sudden in the past several hours, it jumped back up to 32,000 blocks and I'm not recieving any HEX. I'm mining over at http://hex.internetarena.it/ and we have been cracking all 120 blocks per hr. but I'm not getting any.

Uh OH hex.hashfever is finding blocks at 16K, hex.internetarena is finding blocks at 32K.

I can confirm we're finding blockt at 32k on hex.internetarena.ithex.internetarena.it  Cheesy
are you still getting paid? what brought my attention to the problem was that I went for 6 hrs without getting any Hex to my wallet where I should have gotten approx 8 million in that time.

Your current balance is 577k. In transactions history I see everything normal. What is exactly your problem?

The problem is it looks like the coin has forked. No payment is coming to my wallet. and 2 differnet pools are reporting different size blocks.

Damn. It's a fork of the fork... We're finding tons of blocks and diff is very low. We updated the wallet 6 hours and half ago.

yeah that would coincide with when I stopped recv. payments to my wallet.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: