Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 15. (Read 123108 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
there is not wallet to download all give errors and now I have all my hexcoins in cryptorush.in that has been hacked and people are getting all their coins from there but I can not take my hexcoin from cryptorush because there is not other exchange available for hex and there is not wallet working for this coin! Please advise how can I get my coins out from cryptorush?

Please can you answer me , I need to get my money out of cryptorush and I don't know how to do it

I am not sure if it is possible to withdraw coins from Cryptorush anymore. Can someone confirm successful withdrawal?
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
there is not wallet to download all give errors and now I have all my hexcoins in cryptorush.in that has been hacked and people are getting all their coins from there but I can not take my hexcoin from cryptorush because there is not other exchange available for hex and there is not wallet working for this coin! Please advise how can I get my coins out from cryptorush?

Please can you answer me , I need to get my money out of cryptorush and I don't know how to do it
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Thoughts?

It is interesting to me that Heisenberg, as an idea, has appeared to me IRL in several completely unrelated ways to this project.
I would love nothing more than for this coin to not represent drugs and profit, but the willpower of hope to overcome obstacles. They say that "competition breeds innovation" but that isn't even half of it.
Where no guiding ideals are left to point the way, the scale of values disappears and with it the meaning of our deeds and sufferings, and at the end can lie only negation and despair...” (Heisenberg 1974)

Quote from: #HEXbounties
#PostMineFund
hex:Tjf1LYScWLEwb7LK3XynJsLFaqnFyDPaT7
This entire bounty remains untouched by any team member. This fund is 100% community driven and ready to go to the next person to really take this coin and help us do a proper relaunch with fully updated and fully functional wallets for one. In other words, this fund will allow us to finance our basic needs as a crypto-community//
current approximate total: 9,049,985.25 HEX

Its 5:37AM (my time) and I am adding content from the old site yet, before I got to bed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
WTF is this in the OP for the conf file?

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.213.143.65
addnode=http://hex.bondni.com
addnode=http://hex.pitythepool.com
addnode=http://hex.hashfever.com
addnode=http://hex.internetarena.it
addnode=http://hbg.hashrapid.com
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=39547

Pools are NOT nodes, dude.  Speaking of nodes, I could use some good ones - wallet not syncing now

sorry. please help me here:
how should this file read?
Krostue? Saul? Your move.
Activity: 490
 I was also thinking how we can help the community, whilst also helping the coin and giving it a good image.

What about setting up a charity for Kids with Cancer? Remember this whole Heiseneberg thing started with Walt getting cancer. This would give very positive exposure as well as publicity and will give us some media exposure. We could simply set up a HEX icon with "donate here".

Just an idea, but we would be getting very positive exposure and also the satisfaction of helping kids in need.

Thoughts?
OK, glad we are on the same page now. As for the big things, as far as I know the work on the website is almost finished (Krostue), Saul has all that we need to launch on the second exchange (the coins counter, Saul please confirm!), and I am in touch with several people who hold total 3 BTC worth of coins at the exchange and trying to negotiate with them to pull down the sell walls. Also, relaunch is an option (not a reset but a relaunch, so noone is losing their coins, this is a marketing thing - launching the coin for the second time with more exchanges, new website, new dev team etc. MEOW pulled this off with great success). Also I agree that despite there are things going on behind the scenes the lack of communication makes people worried, so there should be more Twitter updates and posts on Bitcointalk, even if they are like "still working on the website / second exchange". Heisenair, if you are really willing to invest more in the coin if the thing start moving, building a nice buy support at 1 satoshi would be nice. Also if you know how to persuade people to take down their sell orders would be nice. They will probably disappear when we move to the new exchange soon, but bringing them down now would be nice.

Excellent!

I too consider Krostue and Saul as the current team. Once we have this officially we really can make this a great coin.

To help a little on the way, "IF" we get the new team and Re Launch as you say Whale123, I will donate 50 Million coins to the team. I will also do whatever I can to help you convince people to remove their sell orders. All of this can be done after the Website is done, and new plans are made so we have a "kick ass" product to launch.

This WILL be a success if we work together with the new team, as we are all wanting this to succeed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Looking for more team players who can actually stick to their commitments. Thanks for all of you who stuck with this coin, so far.
This evening I responded to a PM from btcltcdigger for services which can take HEX to the next level.
-Krostue
And as for the devs, you can consider them changed. They have not replied on e-mails etc. I think of Krostue & Saul the new leaders. I hope they will accept that leadership.

What we need to do now.
Krostue -> finish the website, hand over Twitter access to Saul
Saul -> prepare one of your nice long posts to promote the coin on Bitcointalk, launch the second exchange
Me -> trying to negotiate with people to take sheir sell orders down or move them higher

RELAUNCH!
OK, glad we are on the same page now. As for the big things, as far as I know the work on the website is almost finished (Krostue), Saul has all that we need to launch on the second exchange (the coins counter, Saul please confirm!), and I am in touch with several people who hold total 3 BTC worth of coins at the exchange and trying to negotiate with them to pull down the sell walls. Also, relaunch is an option (not a reset but a relaunch, so noone is losing their coins, this is a marketing thing - launching the coin for the second time with more exchanges, new website, new dev team etc. MEOW pulled this off with great success). Also I agree that despite there are things going on behind the scenes the lack of communication makes people worried, so there should be more Twitter updates and posts on Bitcointalk, even if they are like "still working on the website / second exchange". Heisenair, if you are really willing to invest more in the coin if the thing start moving, building a nice buy support at 1 satoshi would be nice. Also if you know how to persuade people to take down their sell orders would be nice. They will probably disappear when we move to the new exchange soon, but bringing them down now would be nice.
Guys. Interested parties need to form a group to take this coin from the Devs. They have been given ample chance to keep their coin. But no longer. Their incompetence is costing us money, and I for one will not stand this any longer.

Devs, if you ever read this notice, you must help in giving the reigns over as you clearly have shown little interest in this project.

If you Insist on staying in control, I will dump my 750 Million coins at 1 Satoshi. I will not have you be complete dicks and expect me to just wait like a lost puppy.

Who is interested, and who has the technical know how to be able to take this to a level it deserves? Once we have a solid team, we can take this further.

And how would dumping your 750 million coins help the situation? Such empty threats won't help the coin. Noone would by those coins from you for 1 satoshi and you would only worsen the situation, harming yourself and not the devs. Why? Because you are the one who have the coins. Dev's don't have any coins, so they wouldn't care about you dumping the price. They would probably switch off the website then and go away and you would be the one who stays with 750 million worthless coins. How is that a good plan? So try not to threat them but do something for the coin. You should be the one who is most interested in it because you seem to be the biggest HEX holder of all. Actually, at this point you might be the only one who should be MOST interested in it, because there seems to be noone else to have so many coins. People invested much less, so they don't care about the price that much. And they care even less if they read threats like that. I wouldn't be amazed if devs after reading this would just go away, because they don't earn anything from working on that coin. How you can help? As far as I know, current situation is that Krostue is working on the website and he is about to finish it soon. Saul is really good at talking to people, so he should handle the communication (Twitter, marketing of the coin on Bitcointalk). However they have noone who knows anything about the technical issues of the coin (compiling wallets, forking etc.), so third member of the team would be welcomed. You don't see any changes in that because there is noone who can do that. Original devs aborted the project on day one. Krostue and Saul took over and they are trying to do as much good as they can. If you know how to help, do it, if not, don't. However don't expect that it will be done by the others. They don't have the financial motivation that you do.

I think you misunderstand my position. I have sent personal messages to both Saul and Krostue. They are both doing the right thing and making huge efforts getting the coin up and running. However, the Dev team have basically ignored them completely.

My threat was if they insist on keeping the coin, thus driving it into oblivion, I don't give a crap what they think when they read my post. They have had ample time to do some work, they were given a second chance after deserting the thread, yet still nothing. If these incompetent Devs insist on keeping the coins it is dead anyway. You do realise this don't you? So your damn right I'll dump my coins, and No I don't expect people to buy them. The point is they will kill the coin anyway.

I have donated 10 million coins to Krostue, and happy to continue to do so. So don't come on here as if I'm the enemy. You need to sit back chill, and not treat me as the enemy.

I will work with Krostue and Saul, I will donate only if the Devs are changed. So Whale 123. Why not join me, and push for the new team?!

When I see direction and leadership is underway, I can also buy a ton more coins too. That will help the coin. But ONLY when things are handed over to the people here who care. And while we're at it, why not elaborate on "Big things happening behind the scenes"? Is this for real, or just hopeful thinking?
Guys. Interested parties need to form a group to take this coin from the Devs. They have been given ample chance to keep their coin. But no longer. Their incompetence is costing us money, and I for one will not stand this any longer.

Devs, if you ever read this notice, you must help in giving the reigns over as you clearly have shown little interest in this project.

If you Insist on staying in control, I will dump my 750 Million coins at 1 Satoshi. I will not have you be complete dicks and expect me to just wait like a lost puppy.

Who is interested, and who has the technical know how to be able to take this to a level it deserves? Once we have a solid team, we can take this further.

And how would dumping your 750 million coins help the situation? Such empty threats won't help the coin. Noone would by those coins from you for 1 satoshi and you would only worsen the situation, harming yourself and not the devs. Why? Because you are the one who have the coins. Dev's don't have any coins, so they wouldn't care about you dumping the price. They would probably switch off the website then and go away and you would be the one who stays with 750 million worthless coins. How is that a good plan? So try not to threat them but do something for the coin. You should be the one who is most interested in it because you seem to be the biggest HEX holder of all. Actually, at this point you might be the only one who should be MOST interested in it, because there seems to be noone else to have so many coins. People invested much less, so they don't care about the price that much. And they care even less if they read threats like that. I wouldn't be amazed if devs after reading this would just go away, because they don't earn anything from working on that coin. How you can help? As far as I know, current situation is that Krostue is working on the website and he is about to finish it soon. Saul is really good at talking to people, so he should handle the communication (Twitter, marketing of the coin on Bitcointalk). However they have noone who knows anything about the technical issues of the coin (compiling wallets, forking etc.), so third member of the team would be welcomed. You don't see any changes in that because there is noone who can do that. Original devs aborted the project on day one. Krostue and Saul took over and they are trying to do as much good as they can. If you know how to help, do it, if not, don't. However don't expect that it will be done by the others. They don't have the financial motivation that you do.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I am about to launch the new website (this evening), even thought it is not 100% ready.

I have been trying to develop an aspect of the website which would offer a service no other coin is currently. LOL but its hard to get this one thing done as i have NO out of pocket money to pay to pay for it. The one person on our team who is willing to get it done, has been STALLED due to technical issues. These could have been easily solved with some cooperation from Saul... and have yet to receive any answer from my emails going back 10 days ago.

Launch the website! I'm eager to see it.

Activity: 260
Can't sync wallet. Anyone having the same issue?

P.S. Never mind. It's working now, very slowly... but working.
Very good things going behind the scenes!

Care to elaborate on that statement Whale123?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Great! I'm gonna put some hash back on HEX.
Very good things going behind the scenes!
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Not sure what I think about the coin, but ~500,000 - ~1,000,000 a block at launch...

I'll through some hash at it Smiley

If only as a toast to the Heisenberg, Walt Whitman, and the insanity of it all.

Frankly, I think this launch fits the vibe it's going for, lol.

See you there friends,

good lucky
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Pages:
Jump to: