Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 17. (Read 123108 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Time to take over this coin!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Devs seemed so annoyed that we anted to take the coin over. It was "their" baby, and it appeared they were reinvigorated to get things back on track. Big plans, and some incredible news was about to be announced.

Well, Devs, it appears you've fallen back to your old ways. This simply is not good enough. You have now displayed you have little interest in making this right. I don't give a shit what is going on "behind the scenes" or what's "going to happen soon". You have been completely inactive on this forum. What does it take to check this forum each day, and at the very least post some quick comment so we all know you are on the ball.

It would also appear to me the coin is dead, and your lack of support in all aspects has cemented this. I commented back a while ago I would be happy for you to prove me wrong, and for a wee while I thought you may indeed prove me wrong. Not now though. Silence is read as "uninterested" by the HEX followers.

What a shame you came up with a brilliant theme, and also managed to kill it. I think you have an amazing talent for creativity, but needed a partner that was dedicated to managing the implementation and growth.
+1
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Devs seemed so annoyed that we anted to take the coin over. It was "their" baby, and it appeared they were reinvigorated to get things back on track. Big plans, and some incredible news was about to be announced.

Well, Devs, it appears you've fallen back to your old ways. This simply is not good enough. You have now displayed you have little interest in making this right. I don't give a shit what is going on "behind the scenes" or what's "going to happen soon". You have been completely inactive on this forum. What does it take to check this forum each day, and at the very least post some quick comment so we all know you are on the ball.

It would also appear to me the coin is dead, and your lack of support in all aspects has cemented this. I commented back a while ago I would be happy for you to prove me wrong, and for a wee while I thought you may indeed prove me wrong. Not now though. Silence is read as "uninterested" by the HEX followers.

What a shame you came up with a brilliant theme, and also managed to kill it. I think you have an amazing talent for creativity, but needed a partner that was dedicated to managing the implementation and growth.
Activity: 8
sry but this coin is dead, I come back all the time with no NEW...... cooking for the other team @ this time good luck guys 
Viva Sir Heisenberg
looking forward to more exchanges, good jobs all.

With CryptoMeth being released this evening, the fact it is using Keccak SHA-3 and KGW and that it seems to be quite an organised launch (as far as you can ever tell), I suspect that the ship has sailed on any hope of resurrecting HEX.  Probably one of the main reasons also is that the devs aren't too communicative on any plan that may, or may not, be happening.  I'm still holding a lot of HEX so it is a disappointing prospect.

Have to agree regarding communication. The communication is very inconsistent of late.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

With CryptoMeth being released this evening, the fact it is using Keccak SHA-3 and KGW and that it seems to be quite an organised launch (as far as you can ever tell), I suspect that the ship has sailed on any hope of resurrecting HEX.  Probably one of the main reasons also is that the devs aren't too communicative on any plan that may, or may not, be happening.  I'm still holding a lot of HEX so it is a disappointing prospect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
As long as we can access the coins after it is taken off CryptoRush, then that's probably the best move.
We really need to shrink the supply, 2.2 Billion is way too much.

MaxCoin is considering cutting the rewards to drop their supply from 250M to 100M. 
Something like that would be a huge help. 
Too much supply, no demand = no value.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Dev's, please give us some kind of schedule!

+1 I keep coming back here checking and nothing is happening.  Huh
Dev's, please give us some kind of schedule!
Activity: 238
We, swaphole.com, would add your coin to our exchange, but unfortunately I can't get the client working:

Code:
Postponing 499 reconnects
REORGANIZE
REORGANIZE: Disconnect 0 blocks; 88c29c3ee52669452495..88c29c3ee52669452495
REORGANIZE: Connect 1 blocks; 88c29c3ee52669452495..86d84c1f0205e07dddb2
ERROR: Reorganize() : ConnectBlock 86d84c1f0205e07dddb2 failed
InvalidChainFound: invalid block=60213665196375b3ee42  height=500  work=16007497271308  date=03/07/14 04:27:06
InvalidChainFound:  current best=88c29c3ee52669452495  height=0  work=1048592  date=03/05/14 22:23:19
InvalidChainFound: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.
ERROR: SetBestChain() : Reorganize failed
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

I tried with addnode=.., I tried without, result is the same.
So what about the update?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Just added 95 votes on Mintpal. Anyone wanna help out too???
I voted.
Just added 95 votes on Mintpal. Anyone wanna help out too???
Activity: 17
People vote on https://www.swaphole.com/ for HeisenbergHEX and will will hit second exchange !!! Peace. Cool
Try to refresh the site. Sometimes it is online and you can withdraw your HEX then.
Activity: 196
to register with hextipbot on reddit

Send message to hextipbot

subject:  register

Activity: 196
I have set up the reddit hextipbot running on an EC2 instance that is gonna cost me about $20 a month

I still need some help testing the tipping and hextipbot needs gold to be able to pickup mentions....  you know for tipping...  i.e.  +/u/hextipbot 100 hex

So feel free to buy reddit gold for hextipbot  registering, deposits, withdraws are all working.

hex: TntMmnZXsqZupmRjVZjarKEciXoueiTRhQ

Activity: 75
@ krostue

Nah, thanks for the offer. Crysis of faith has passed. It's just too little good news around regarding this coin. Though I was seriously thinking to sell them, well, place an order at 20 and leave them...

Will leave them as they are now. "Que sera sera" - is my style. Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: