Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 21. (Read 123110 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
hope my donations will be helpful devs!!!!!

the one who said 'reduce the coins' has my all support.

HALVE THE COINS' NUMBER AND

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
As long as we can access the coins after it is taken off CryptoRush, then that's probably the best move.
We really need to shrink the supply, 2.2 Billion is way too much.

MaxCoin is considering cutting the rewards to drop their supply from 250M to 100M.  
Something like that would be a huge help.  
Too much supply, no demand = no value.

Fuck yeah cryptometh is only having 80 million coins - we should shrink our supply if possible to drive up the price and we should go on the offensive against cryptometh...this coin has so much potential people would not be copying us if it did not...

I agree. Action needs to be taken, and we no longer have time on our side. The theme is brilliant, and that's why it's been so blatantly copied. But as this is the wild west, only the tough will survive.

Reduce the coins and ATTACK THE MARKET!!

Who would fork the coin? Is the developer still involved? Action needs to be swift.
Activity: 182
As long as we can access the coins after it is taken off CryptoRush, then that's probably the best move.

MaxCoin is considering cutting the rewards to drop their supply from 250M to 100M.  

Fuck yeah cryptometh is only having 80 million coins - we should shrink our supply if possible to drive up the price and we should go on the offensive against cryptometh...this coin has so much potential people would not be copying us if it did not...

I agree. Action needs to be taken, and we no longer have time on our side. The theme is brilliant, and that's why it's been so blatantly copied. But as this is the wild west, only the tough will survive.

Were climbing at Mintpal slowly... need more votes to get us on a better exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
UPDATE: Currently looking for programmers to develop plugin for new site. Launch of the new site within the next 6-12 hrs. Registration available sooner than that.  Due to the nature of the new infrastructure we will have some wonky things going on this afternoon while moving content from the old site to the new one. Please stay tuned.

UPDATE
    • Development Announcement Later Today?
    • Current Website Broken
    • Still: Integrating New Members 1/3

OUTLOOK (coming soon)
      • Newly Revised Matrix Graphic (without TYPO)
      • Private Bounties are Being Developed
      • New BETTER Site is (still) Under Construction

in the mean time....
      PLEASE TWEET #HEXBounties   ....('cause if we catch you, we pay you. current prizes already set for first and second of each.) IF you are throwing in the towel, then at least let us put it to good use.

[/list][/list]
      Activity: 490
      Merit: 500
      as an option to remove from trading on the pair cryptorush.in exchanger HEX for BTC levels 0.00000001, 0.00000002, 0.00000003 and allow this coin to get stronger and gain a foothold above 0.00000003, meaning keep order when the trade does not go at all, and most likely there is no movement in the future . and continue to vote in https://www.mintpal.com to appear more market coins.

Absolutely. The sellers at 1 and 2 Satoshi need to remove their orders. However, to get people to do that as a unity and stick with the plan is the difficult part. This needs to be done in conjunction with something pretty good from the Devs to Market.

What is happening Devs? It's a little too quiet again. Even if you're busy, you need to communicate with us more regularly. We are all a little temperamental given the past dip in Enthusiasm, so you need to make more of an effort than what would normally suffice.
      Activity: 322
      Merit: 250
      as an option to remove from trading on the pair cryptorush.in exchanger HEX for BTC levels 0.00000001, 0.00000002, 0.00000003 and allow this coin to get stronger and gain a foothold above 0.00000003, meaning keep order when the trade does not go at all, and most likely there is no movement in the future . and continue to vote in https://www.mintpal.com to appear more market coins.
      Activity: 406
      Noone is going to buy this coin now because people know they won't be able to sell it.
      We need to shake things up. I can write to Cryptorush and ask them to remove it from the exchange but it needs to be our common decision.
      Activity: 49
      Merit: 0
      Still think we need something like this http://drmeth.com/index.php?r=101169856013953877090 , the original went viral and it would at least give us some sort of uptake by other people.
      Activity: 280
      I am gonna hold on to this one.
      legendary
      Regarding the exchange, we have these options now.

1. Removing the HEX market from cryptorush. Bring it back later (when we have second exchange perhaps?). I've contacted Cryptorush previously to remove LTC market. I can contact them now if it is OK with you.

2. Add LTC market (this will bring price waaaaay down below 1 satoshi but will at least add some movement to the coin, however all current HEX holders might lose lots of money because we might not go back to 1 satoshi).

3. Wait and do nothing.

4. Just add second exchange without removing the first one.

Any other ideas?

Some good suggestions.  Things seemed to have stalled again unfortunately, or aren't being communicated.

I think it comes down to adding the LTC market and then just trying to drag any money out from HEX as you can - ie: cutting your losses.

or....

... a combination of 1 and 4.  Get another exchange lined up and then get it removed from cryptorush.  That may (or may not) be enough to breath some life or kick start the coin, though without a proactive community or dev team it will ultimately fail.

My 2 HEX....

I cant believe this coin is on life support. The basic story behind the coin is great. What can we do to revive it?
      Activity: 322
      and you can ask who is the master coin and what it does to promote this coin. I see in the next branch of this forum , the man who wants to promote his coin must somehow develop it 's like here
      IPO Hybrid PRICELIST: (over)
      Major services: (over)
      Logo: 0.50 BTC (over)
      Pre Reg Pool: 0.50 BTC (over)
      P2Pool: 0.75 BTC (over)
      P2Pool: 0.50 BTC (over)
      Exchanges: 6.00 BTC (over)
      Exchanges introduction: 1.00 BTC (over)
      Block Explorer: 0.75 BTC (over)

Minor services:
      Translation: 0.10 BTC (over)
      Tweets: 0.01 BTC (over)
      Twitter followers: 0.01 BTC (over)
      Blog posts: 0.25 BTC (over)
      Infographics: 0.10 BTC (over), .... then I see the owner 's interest in the development of coins, usually coin itself will not develop with the purpose for which it was created then you want to ask?
      I personally don't think that LTC is a good idea. Probably everyone will start cutting their losses and all those HEX piled up at 1 and 2 satoshi will be dropped at 25% price.
      Activity: 75
      Merit: 10

1. Removing the HEX market from cryptorush. Bring it back later (when we have second exchange perhaps?). I've contacted Cryptorush previously to remove LTC market. I can contact them now if it is OK with you.

2. Add LTC market (this will bring price waaaaay down below 1 satoshi but will at least add some movement to the coin, however all current HEX holders might lose lots of money because we might not go back to 1 satoshi).

3. Wait and do nothing.

Any other ideas?

Some good suggestions.  Things seemed to have stalled again unfortunately, or aren't being communicated.

I think it comes down to adding the LTC market and then just trying to drag any money out from HEX as you can - ie: cutting your losses.

or....

... a combination of 1 and 4.  Get another exchange lined up and then get it removed from cryptorush.  That may (or may not) be enough to breath some life or kick start the coin, though without a proactive community or dev team it will ultimately fail.

My 2 HEX....

3. Wait and do nothing.

Any other ideas?
      Activity: 196
      Ok so it looks like to have the reddit tipbot pickup tip mentions it requires reddit gold.....

So that is $3.99 a month or $29.99 a year......

So If you guys want it......  buy reddit gold for hextipbot
      legendary
      The new website sucks.
      what new website?
      The current website is not heisenberghex's NEW one. We are currently in development. If you would like to join the team please contact us. Then, the work-time you put in can actually count towards our mutual objective.

Oh!, my bad, I thought I read that the website was updated and I had a look and it had changed, but for the worse. So I felt compelled to offer up some design suggestions...thats all. Cheesy
      Pages:
      Jump to: