Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 25. (Read 123110 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Am I missing something here? I checked the Website and I certainly wasn't impressed. If this is a work in progress, then fair enough, and I wait in anticipation for the final product. If this is close to the final version, we are doomed. The competition blows this away. Please tell me it's not going to be like this, or maybe my browser is giving me a different picture (Mac Safari and Firefox).

I know people are working hard for very little, and that commands respect. But I have to be honest as this is the first thing people will see and judge the coin on.

For sure its a lot of work left on website and OP. But at least its a good new for HEX. Devs have come back ( check OP ) and they are gonna work for the coin and that is great. We need them like they need the community.

Hope we could get the second exchange and pump HEX soon. For me, i've bought a 10pack grid seed that i hope to get on Tuesday, so I'll mine HEX like a B%&$!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
 Am I missing something here? I checked the Website and I certainly wasn't impressed. If this is a work in progress, then fair enough, and I wait in anticipation for the final product. If this is close to the final version, we are doomed. The competition blows this away. Please tell me it's not going to be like this, or maybe my browser is giving me a different picture (Mac Safari and Firefox).

I know people are working hard for very little, and that commands respect. But I have to be honest as this is the first thing people will see and judge the coin on.

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
It looks great! Did you notice though that the first link on the first page is to the website itself
the website update looks very nice!!! Cheesy
Right now Bitcoin Script has moved up in market cap another 500k to over 4 mil and this will continue till it hits at least 100 mil - like us it is only on cryptorush right now can u imagine what will happen when it hits cryptsy? This could be us we just have to quickly - time is of the essence - change our name to Bitcoin HEX...It has a great ring to it...
I'm telling you the answer is simple to bringing this coin back - we just have to change the name to Bitcoin HEX - we can keep everything else pretty much the same - but that small name change will cause money to flood into this coin -Bitcoin Script has gone from 100k to 3.6 million in 2 days all bc of the name Bitcoin - we should be jumping all over this -Heisenberg was adaptable -we should adapt (and Bitcoin Script will hit 100 million as the third Bitcoin we could easily hit 30 million...)
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
soon very soon
we needed to be on the same page first... sure its 75 here.

ALL 6 #HEXbounties I will match the 2nd tweets of each with half prize amounts each// manually as soon as i see them posted
((come on tipbot))

I stayed up all night to make sure everyone is on the same page. We are all moving forward, together.
anyone wanna be a chap and check my css positioning on the homepage? its not the forever-answer but the new season is just after our own commercial breaks for hex.

IDEA!
I want to get a bitcoin fund together specifically for paying fiverr people to do HEX things. FTW
Whale123 you are third party. wanna dig on this?

I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcoin script hits 100 million and I think we could hit 30 million at least if we simply change our name to Bitcoin HEX and we are the next coin on the scene after Bitcoin Script with the Bitcoin name --it was actually ingenious for Bitcoin Script to take the Bitcoin name - Bitcoin isn't owned by anyone so they can't sue - the Chinese probably think it is the same company

Someone recently pointed out that HEX is the best abbreviation around -- just imagine that abbreviation combined with the household name Bitcoin!!

We'd hit 30 million in 3 weeks...
I really think that changing the name to Bitcoin HEX could make the price explode in value and it would probably take five minutes to do. The wallets could stay the same. We already have the abbreviation HEX so that would not have to change on the cryptorush ticker. We would just need a couple changes to the website and someone would have to email coinmarketcap and tell them we are changing our name from Heisenberg to Bitcoin HEX. But that is it. Mazda and Spain coin exploded after Aurora. Kitten coin exploded after doge. I think Bitcoin HEX would explode after Bitcoin and Bitcoin script have already paved the way. It would not matter that we were third - plus we would have Heisenberg on our side...
Activity: 182
Awesome
Iam looking forward to your update.  Cheesy
Activity: 18
Please don't do that. I am about to make an announcement regarding HEX, here, within the next 3 hours (We are just formalizing, editing, and formatting the announcement right now).
EDIT

as soon as humanly possible = 3.14 hours?
this time local to the bbs is messing me up//

soon very soon
we needed to be on the same page first... sure its 75 here.

In the mean time....
10,000 HEX for the first tweet to contain our hashtag bounties
I am looking at 6 wallets

#HEXORPG
#CaulSaul
#hexCounterfund
#hexFountain
#hexWebsite
#PostMineFund

so thats 60,000 hex out of pocket going to the first 6 tweets.
(must be separate tweets from separate accounts)
I know how we can get HEX popular - just change the name from Heisenberg HEX to Bitcoin HEX - have you guys been watching Bitcoin Script it is exploding in value and all bc of the name Bitcoin - I think we would get kicked off this forum if we did that but we are already on coinmarketcap and cryptorush so it would not matter...The price probably would explode - I'm sure others will be doing this soon but if we were third it might work -- and if it doesn't we could just go back to Heisenberg -- and as Bitcoin Hex we could keep the Heisenberg character as our inspiration and theme...

Please don't do that. I am about to make an announcement regarding HEX, here, within the next 3 hours (We are just formalizing, editing, and formatting the announcement right now.

That announcement is released yet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Website updates at heisenberghex.com are looking sweeeet!! I guess there is some forward motion! This might be a better start up than Gray Matter...

Indeed, just they need to update the first page on the thread too, still the wrong link.
Website updates at heisenberghex.com are looking sweeeet!! I guess there is some forward motion! This might be a better start up than Gray Matter...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Lol, Cryptorush offline.
That should teach people to NEVER leave the coins on the exchange.

just pulled out some coins that were still in there, small amount, 0.0018 bitcoin or so (traded it for HEX btw)  Cool

Yeah, I can login now too.
Better take your coins offline while you can.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
like he said. we are still regrouping.
you all should check out this website, dunno if you have ever heard of it...

yesterday’s total: 10,149,996.25
  #helptartars:   -1,100,011.00

excessive quotes are annoying. can we please move forward together? you know what teamwork is?
there is NO TAKEOVER
THERE IS NO RELAUNCH

link/post your ultimatum clock so we can all bet against it... cause your argument at this moment is only suspended by a misunderstanding

Welcome back Heisenberg!!

Guys, give a little time will you. The Dev has been back active and seems keen to breath life back to HEX and announce plans very soon. I for one welcome activity back, and think we should all give them a chance and stay united!

After all, we are all after the same thing here, and that is the longevity of HEX.
Activity: 31
Lol, Cryptorush offline.
That should teach people to NEVER leave the coins on the exchange.

just pulled out some coins that were still in there, small amount, 0.0018 bitcoin or so (traded it for HEX btw)  Cool
Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
There has been an unclaimed contest in myspace3.14 for the first person to post their wallet in the faucet post gets a cool million.
We do not discriminate; Any real currency pushes the shores of both sites.
https://twitter.com/helptatars

look how many times #HEX and the wallet is mentioned. Anyone who puts in this much effort to promote the online brand equity deserves a cool million from the #postminefund

infighting is  Sad slowing development

p.s. myspace3.14 is a private group of trolls on facebook who have nothing to do with crypto. 1300+ members in the group and it is too big to ever go public// get an invite and post your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: