Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 91. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is it stupid to start with solo mine at launch? (2 Mh/s rig)
No, it's your ONLY time to solo mine Wink

yeh good devs here - I suspect us little people will ok for the first few mins whilst the pool guys compile their asses off  Roll Eyes
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
is their an 'official' pool for launch?
Activity: 378
30 second block times...won't this coin be fork city? 

MINT and ZEIT had 30 second block times and they were fine as long as the devs put in the right checkpoints we will be fine
Activity: 327
Where is everyone planning to mine/where will have the highest hashrate?
Activity: 223
Spread your registrations with the Pools!
akd
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

you need to edit all the MINT away, replace them with HEX in your serverpages

:-)
Activity: 327

Given the numbers of users who already registered at our pool.. yes it probably is. And not for KGW, Dev clarified coin won't start with KGW.

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

I'm counting on you guys to get up and running quickly!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
30 second block times...won't this coin be fork city? 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
No, it's your ONLY time to solo mine Wink

Given the numbers of users who already registered at our pool.. yes it probably is. And not for KGW, Dev clarified coin won't start with KGW.

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

signed up for failover of my solo mission, i know you guys do a great job Smiley
Activity: 238

Yes it is because of the KGW

Usually the rule is Diff <= MHs, so as long Diff stays under 2 you as good chances! Cheesy

I will solo mine with my 3.5MHs and maybe rent some rigs...

KGW is not yet integrated... so no problem....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Yes it is because of the KGW
Activity: 238
Hey everyone we are talking to Cryptorush.in right now seems they are having some sort of issue with ZEIT that is taking precedence to adding our coin.

No big deal once they have it settled we will be up there but wanted to remain transparent.

We are in constant communication with them so once everything is sorted there we will be up on their site.

Thanks and 2 hours to Launch Smiley

Thank you very much for the update!

We don't really need an exchange on start, we won't cry for that :-)
Activity: 182
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Thanks guys we just want to keep everyone informed so yes we are still on an exchange once the issue gets resolved so you know mining this there is potential for profit and longevity
Hey everyone we are talking to Cryptorush.in right now seems they are having some sort of issue with ZEIT that is taking precedence to adding our coin.

No big deal once they have it settled we will be up there but wanted to remain transparent.

We are in constant communication with them so once everything is sorted there we will be up on their site.

Good then Launch on time, plus wallets and pools but only exchange might get delayed. thanks for the update.
what will that affect ?

just that miners cannot dump ther mined coins right away...i see this positive!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Good then Launch on time, plus wallets and pools but only exchange might get delayed. thanks for the update.
what will that affect ?

Thx for your transparency and communicate us about the situation.

BTW i dont think we need an exchange just from start, if its there ok great, but no need Smiley
Activity: 154

thanks for the update
Pages:
Jump to: