Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 95. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We do not have Kimoto Gravity Well at launch why does everyone keep insinuating that???

Because all the noob devs are doing kgw, its the cool thing to do. Only problem is they are to noob to see there is a time and place for kgw and it is not at launch.
+1 for seeing this dev.

Thanks yeah KGW should only be implemented at the time the coin gains an active exposure based on multipools coming to attack with their ridiculous hash rates which in turn kicks diff up and then leaves everyone holding the bag waiting to solve the block when they jump off when we see that happen or even see popularity growing we will implement either KGW or diff re-targeting every block.

Whatever the community would like us to do at that time we will do but for now this is not being implemented from start as there is no need, and quite frankly we feel is unnecessary

Also everyone bear with us on responses in pm as we are limited to 360 seconds because we opened a new account we will get to them we are just limited on where we can post and how fast we can respond

This post is the reason I'll be switching my 4.3MH/s to this coin when it launches.  KGW should definitely be implemented but not until after the multipools start hitting it.

Exactly we understand the core fundamentals behind how a coin should be released and how to maintain stability overtime we are happy to accept you mining with us and hope many others follow suit

+1 for my 13.5mh, gonna be pointed directly at this for launch.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We do not have Kimoto Gravity Well at launch why does everyone keep insinuating that???

Because all the noob devs are doing kgw, its the cool thing to do. Only problem is they are to noob to see there is a time and place for kgw and it is not at launch.
+1 for seeing this dev.

Thanks yeah KGW should only be implemented at the time the coin gains an active exposure based on multipools coming to attack with their ridiculous hash rates which in turn kicks diff up and then leaves everyone holding the bag waiting to solve the block when they jump off when we see that happen or even see popularity growing we will implement either KGW or diff re-targeting every block.

Whatever the community would like us to do at that time we will do but for now this is not being implemented from start as there is no need, and quite frankly we feel is unnecessary

Also everyone bear with us on responses in pm as we are limited to 360 seconds because we opened a new account we will get to them we are just limited on where we can post and how fast we can respond

This post is the reason I'll be switching my 4.3MH/s to this coin when it launches.  KGW should definitely be implemented but not until after the multipools start hitting it.

Exactly we understand the core fundamentals behind how a coin should be released and how to maintain stability overtime we are happy to accept you mining with us and hope many others follow suit
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Accepting pre-registrations now

Pity the Pool!  HeisenbergHex (HEX) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://hex.pitythepool.com

Sad

i really wanted to mine with you guys, but it looks like all your sites are down. no bueno.

We are under intense DDOS right now, it has been happening every day for about 6-8 hours for nearly a week, today it finally overwhelmed the web server.  We are working to remedy.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

+1 for seeing this dev.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hex.internetarena.it

PRE-REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE SOON !

欢迎来我们的HEX矿池,我们尽最大努力保证你能够正常运行和稳定。这儿加入我们!

LIVE AT LAUNCH - PROP SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

+1 for seeing this dev.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
do i mine this with cgminer for scrypt?
Activity: 136
THERE IS NO KGW AT LAUNCH , THIS RUMOR SPREAD IN THREAD IS FALSE
Activity: 136
it kill the point to mine it if the diff skyrocket to 10 in 3 min, unless the demand skyrocket aswell, but this is not the case for the majority of new coins, so better to mine coinwarz coins...

obv i'm hoping for instamine, like eveyone else, if everyone who come first instamine the coin, it's fair, who come first should win, like with bitcoin, now with kgw only who come first with big hash win, if you think that is fair...

and i want to remember to you, that instamine is exactly the point of mining all those shitclone, otherwise there is no point in mining any of those, unless your are gambling for an auroratrain everytime...
+1
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

+1 for seeing this dev.
Wow under 8 hours till our first cook we re getting ancy over here how about you?
Activity: 83
23,000,000 pre mine.

how many days do i need to mine 23,000,000 with my 6MH rig.

so you are going to give 23,000,000 to cryprorush.in or you are going to sell it there.

easy way o make money. release coin everyday.
Activity: 117
Exchanges :
www.cryptorush.in at launch
So it will be cheaper to buy than to mine for 95%+ of the first miners...

PS: New coins IMHO should NOT be at exchanges - it will kill them, if it is a lot cheaper to buy them then to mine them for a few weeks/months.
Please show a little support to HEX here: http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:18961, Thank you!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
it kill the point to mine it if the diff skyrocket to 10 in 3 min, unless the demand skyrocket aswell, but this is not the case for the majority of new coins, so better to mine coinwarz coins...

obv i'm hoping for instamine, like eveyone else, if everyone who come first instamine the coin, it's fair, who come first should win, like with bitcoin, now with kgw only who come first with big hash win, if you think that is fair...

and i want to remember to you, that instamine is exactly the point of mining all those shitclone, otherwise there is no point in mining any of those, unless your are gambling for an auroratrain everytime...

+1
hex.internetarena.it

PRE-REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE SOON !

LIVE AT LAUNCH - PROP SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support ([email protected])
I'm in but please remove KGW at launch, I like that feature but you can easily set it up to activate a bit later on.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

+1
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Pages:
Jump to: