Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 93. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
TenasiousC you could setup a scheduled task to fire off you bat file and stay sleeping.  Then again I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I knew for sure it was all running correctly.
You can also use CGwatcher to do the same thing and automatically monitior cgminer to ensure it stays running. Best mining addon ever made and it's FREE!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
look, and that's for every coin creator, 3 years are too short for adaptation, not even for survival. Please boys, do your projects with some brain. Your coin will be within 1-10 satoshis in couple of weeks, if not days or hours, if you plan to mine 1.5 billion first day.
 Shocked

Whats the point to launch such coins? Hope for some poor fellas to buy first block reward for 0.000002?
 Undecided

Just destroying the market and propagation of cryptos within general public.
 Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I will start mine this in solo as long Diff stays under 10 Cheesy

Point my 3.5Mhs here and maybe rent some rig!

How do you solo mine? From the wallet or with cgminer or something? How do you set it up using cgminer?

with cgminer pointed to your wallet rpc port... google is your best friend in this case Cheesy you can find many usefull infos online and in this forum!

okay i had the same question and was trying to get the answer at google but i could not Sad
When you do what you said, this is only for 1 PC right ? I mean can i point multiple PC's to one wallet ? And what if they are not on the same network, then what do i put in as IP.
HeisenbergHex.conf for local use:
All set and ready to start mining this shit!

Damn stupid launch time, that's 3AM Brussels time, guess i'll have to fucking wake up for this... ow well, guess it will be worth it Smiley

Same problem here in Switzerland... will be a long night today Smiley
TenasiousC you could setup a scheduled task to fire off you bat file and stay sleeping.  Then again I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I knew for sure it was all running correctly.

Better follow the launch and see what happens instead of blind mine Cheesy

Hey, thanks bro ! that was a lot of help.
I am trying it with another coin to see if everything is ready, however when i do it all i get :
No suitable long-pool found .
Any idea where the problem might be ?
thanks !
Activity: 126
if i point my rig to a pool even when the coin hasnt launched, it will start to mine when coin starts ?

I believe so. Don't take my word for it though.

Worked perfectly for me with ZEITcoin. I slept through the coinstart, and later checked the logfiles. Miner switched to the pool at 6:16, which was probably 16 minutes after coinstart.

But of course, it all depends on how clever the pool owner is. How long does he need until he has installed everything.

I confirm, as soon the pool has setup and is running you start mining!
i suggest setup multiple failover.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
if i point my rig to a pool even when the coin hasnt launched, it will start to mine when coin starts ?

Worked perfectly for me with ZEITcoin. I slept through the coinstart, and later checked the logfiles. Miner switched to the pool at 6:16, which was probably 16 minutes after coinstart.

But of course, it all depends on how clever the pool owner is. How long does he need until he has installed everything.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
if i point my rig to a pool even when the coin hasnt launched, will it start to mine when coin starts ?

How do you solo mine? From the wallet or with cgminer or something? How do you set it up using cgminer?

with cgminer pointed to your wallet rpc port... google is your best friend in this case Cheesy you can find many usefull infos online and in this forum!

okay i had the same question and was trying to get the answer at google but i could not Sad
When you do what you said, this is only for 1 PC right ? I mean can i point multiple PC's to one wallet ? And what if they are not on the same network, then what do i put in as IP.
HeisenbergHex.conf for local use:

Damn stupid launch time, that's 3AM Brussels time, guess i'll have to fucking wake up for this... ow well, guess it will be worth it Smiley

Same problem here in Switzerland... will be a long night today Smiley

Better follow the launch and see what happens instead of blind mine Cheesy
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
A warm thank you to everyone who has already pre-registered with us Smiley

We're happy to have you, if you still haven't signed up with one of the other pools:

HEX.Get-By.com

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 274
Activity: 608

Is this what I do?

Set this in my conf file:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=54.213.143.65
rpcuser=whatever
rpcpassword=whatever
rpcport=39547

And then in cgminer do -o localhost:39547 -u sameasinconf -p sameasinconf? Or can I use different -u and -p in cgminer bat file?

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Also, what should I call the folder I create in my appdata to put the conf file in?
Activity: 518

Which pool is going to have the most miners at launch?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Any other pools, other than those listed at the start of the thread participating?  Only a handful appear to be live at this time for pre-registrations, etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★

Cook Coins With Heisenburg HEX!!!
~☆~★~☆~★   Article & HUGE GIVEAWAY   ☆~★~☆~★~

http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/03/cook-coins-with-heisenburg-hex/

Please come and receive a generous giveaway of Heisenburg HEX. All you need to do is discuss HEISENBURG to receive the giveaway! Early-birds & noteworthy commenters will receive the most! You can comment now and then edit your address into your comment after the wallet becomes available. Secure your spot now!!  Smiley

☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★~☆~★
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
interesting to see how this will play out, might run an article on this coin tomorrow if I can find the time Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: