Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 6. (Read 53901 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)

This actually sounds like a workable idea. How, exactly, does one go about joining or requesting or whatever?

There is an Ethereum forum on their website- if the HEX community (or I guess the HEX administrators) wanted to do it we could troll around the Ethereum forums and explain that we would like to move our coin onto the Ethereum platform for the opportunities that it would afford us to do things such as create Ethereum based Heisenberg HEX sports betting contracts and other such HEX products and maybe we could build some excitement within the Ethereum community to help us do that - and anyone who helped could buy into HEX at dirt cheap prices, especially if it was a coin that started to have some use...

I think this thread is so dead right now that I'm actually quoting myself right now lol but anyway coins are also moving onto the NEXT platform maybe we could try moving onto there to give this coin some bounce lol
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

BETA TESTING DICE SITE FOR HEX:

http://BoomDice.com
woohoo, now I have something to do with my hex Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My wallet is out of sync (( can anyone help me with this?
Maybe it would be good to try to do something out of the blue like trying to move HEX onto the Ethereum platform. It has become obvious that HEX has very little technical support. We started out as an interesting community bc we were all passionate about the Breaking Bad show and we all believed that we could parlay that enthusiasm into something more. But sadly for us - the bag holders - this has not come to pass. Aside from Boom Dice which I maintain is really cool I don't think any techno projects will be heading towards this lifeless coin anytime soon. But we do have a community - even if it is a community of techno-lacking brain-dead couch potatoe Breaking Bad binge watchers - or something like that.  We should do something unexpected - we need a plot twist. Ethereum has an over-abundance of techno know how. And these people do it for free! (Many of them do check out their forum) If we were one of the first coins to try to move onto their platform (it won't be live till at least this winter) we might get all sorts of FREE techno support from those techno people. And HEX might get a boost from being one of the first -if not the first - already established coins to move onto their platform.  And being on their platform we could utilize that free tech support to do things like build HEX sports gambling sites. (Okay let the Ethereum haters come out of the woodwork cause I think they are everywhere lol - but seriously we need to do something out of the blue to bring this coin back to life - I vote let's join the Ethereum community!)

This actually sounds like a workable idea. How, exactly, does one go about joining or requesting or whatever?

There is an Ethereum forum on their website- if the HEX community (or I guess the HEX administrators) wanted to do it we could troll around the Ethereum forums and explain that we would like to move our coin onto the Ethereum platform for the opportunities that it would afford us to do things such as create Ethereum based Heisenberg HEX sports betting contracts and other such HEX products and maybe we could build some excitement within the Ethereum community to help us do that - and anyone who helped could buy into HEX at dirt cheap prices, especially if it was a coin that started to have some use...
Activity: 250
Okay, at the mean time I mine some lowdiff-coins  Grin
Solo?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Okay, at the mean time I mine some lowdiff-coins  Grin
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

RJF
Online since '89...
Boom Dice is a a sweet site. The sports betting is a great idea. If you guys could create a functioning sports gambling site - or perhaps a specialized one -- and use only Hex as the currency then HEX could really take off. For all theses Bitcoin 2.0 projects Bitcoin is still just used as virtually currency. And Bitcoin is inherently no better than HEX -- the whole thing is still a popularity contest.  So some actual use for HEX like an interesting sports betting site could really help it take off

I agree with this 100% but you also have to get the word out. Anyone out there talented enough to make a sports betting site or something similar?

Boom Dice is a a sweet site. The sports betting is a great idea. If you guys could create a functioning sports gambling site - or perhaps a specialized one -- and use only Hex as the currency then HEX could really take off. For all theses Bitcoin 2.0 projects Bitcoin is still just used as virtually currency. And Bitcoin is inherently no better than HEX -- the whole thing is still a popularity contest.  So some actual use for HEX like an interesting sports betting site could really help it take off
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

How is this project coming along?

It is running and you can make deposits, withdraws, and gamble....

Have a blast  !!!

Provably fair coming
Activity: 322
people want to make money right away - I was right! but think for yourself without having invested anything in the coin, and sit and wait for it suddenly grow up without any help - it's not real. then you need to force anyone who wants to be a coin skyrocketed - you need to make an effort each and if possible not forget to help contribute funds!
RJF
Online since '89...

How is this project coming along?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
So this coin never got fully mined?

Or is this a new POW period for the H 2.0 revival?
legendary
swisscex hex/btc is down temporarely?

No it's down for good or until hex gets some volume.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
swisscex hex/btc is down temporarely?
legendary
I thought coin took a second life, but no - finally dies. lost all exchanges! as they say waited all!

INCORRECT. Can be traded here:

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/BTC

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/LTC

And kingcoiny too. btc/hex

at swisscex doge/hex and ltc/hex
Pages:
Jump to: