Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX]HEISENBERG HEX - OFFICIAL THREAD!![HEX] - page 7. (Read 53901 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
I thought coin took a second life, but no - finally dies. lost all exchanges! as they say waited all!

INCORRECT. Can be traded here:

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/BTC

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/HEX/LTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I thought coin took a second life, but no - finally dies. lost all exchanges! as they say waited all!
RJF
Online since '89...
Everyone:

This would be a great boost for us if we could get the coin added:

http://casheer.net/

You can enter a comment there saying they should add us.
RJF
Online since '89...
no one heisenberg's pool is working?? shame! Undecided shame!

Sorry about that! The coin is in the early stages of reorganization. You should be able to mine from the wallet and get a decent return in the mean time...
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
no one heisenberg's pool is working?? shame! Undecided shame!
Activity: 910

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Heinsenberg for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=HEX

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
RJF
Online since '89...
To everyone here with an interest in seeing HEX raise from the ashes:

I have been feeling out the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation (CRF) to see if they might be interested in helping us out. We are to the point where I think they are interested. Their last question was "What do you need help with?"

I thought that was an easy one to answer but, I was wrong, I'm not sure how to phrase the response. In the big picture the answer would be "Saving HEX" but, I think that is already implied.

So, lets hear it, what do we need help with? What changes, new directions, etc do we really want to take on and where do we want to go from here? I would like to get back to him soon, please add you suggestions if you even want to pursue this route.

Thanks!

We need a programmer that can spend some time making improvements. We need a community that will pitch in and help. We need to convert over to PoS. We need an anon solution. Thats what everyone wants.

Got it, thx...

heard anything?

Negative. Posted on the 8/5. They did say they were still working on Quarkbar but looks like that is winding up. One of their strong requirements seems to be community support, that could be a problem.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I have been feeling out the Cryptocoin Revival Foundation (CRF) to see if they might be interested in helping us out. We are to the point where I think they are interested. Their last question was "What do you need help with?"

I thought that was an easy one to answer but, I was wrong, I'm not sure how to phrase the response. In the big picture the answer would be "Saving HEX" but, I think that is already implied.

So, lets hear it, what do we need help with? What changes, new directions, etc do we really want to take on and where do we want to go from here? I would like to get back to him soon, please add you suggestions if you even want to pursue this route.

Thanks!

We need a programmer that can spend some time making improvements. We need a community that will pitch in and help. We need to convert over to PoS. We need an anon solution. Thats what everyone wants.

Got it, thx...

Heard anything?
RJF
Online since '89...

Thanks!

Got it, thx...
legendary

Thanks!

Activity: 45

Thanks!

Request a pump. It can be done on any coin, even of dead one like this one.
Activity: 17
Hello again, can someone please take a ss under "cook" area to show me what data to enter to be able to mine ( or tell me what to enter ). I mine from windows system.

Thanks in advance
legendary
huh ?
-snip-
Well I have just found out about this coin after seeing that bug. Coinmarketcap should be contacted and for this to be resolved. There is no way in the world that this coin has a market cap of $22M and a growth of 2305600.00% while the volume says less than $200.

Activity: 17
Hello guys,

Can someone explain how to mine this valute? I downloaded and installed wallet, and there is mining option within wallet where i put pitythehash into address. I put option solo mining because pool mining doesnt work. I am only mining at cca 1500 hashes per second. What to do to mine faster and how to join pools?

Thank in advance

With regards

Zagorlord
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
huh ?
-snip-
Well I have just found out about this coin after seeing that bug. Coinmarketcap should be contacted and for this to be resolved. There is no way in the world that this coin has a market cap of $22M and a growth of 2305600.00% while the volume says less than $200.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Looks like some kind a mistake Cheesy
Activity: 826
Crypto Somnium
huh ?

RJF
Online since '89...

Thanks!
RJF
Online since '89...
Is there anything else in project except the idea of implementing zerocash anonymity ?

The plan was to implement PoS and then Zerocash along with some advertising. We just need an investor willing to front the BTC, or community BTC donations.

HeisenbergHex with top grade anon like zerocash, would bring a ton of investors.

Honestly, i really dont think any investor could be interested especially in hex when 100 more dynamic coins exist ...
Except if a new dev want to give a new life to this coin instead of creating a new one, i dont see, unfortunately, any futur here Sad

Depends on your reason for investing. I could say exactly the same thing for those 100 "other" coins as well. It's all subjective, it's all about what the investor finds cool or useful or if they see promise where others don't. BTW, I am an investor and I'm interested. Remember, in the real world, there are plenty of investors who invest/purchase or support dying companies to help turn them around. Some the greatest profits and financial gain come from this activity. It's called speculation...

I know there are others, give 'em time...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Is there anything else in project except the idea of implementing zerocash anonymity ?

The plan was to implement PoS and then Zerocash along with some advertising. We just need an investor willing to front the BTC, or community BTC donations.

HeisenbergHex with top grade anon like zerocash, would bring a ton of investors.

Honestly, i really dont think any investor could be interested especially in hex when 100 more dynamic coins exist ...
Except if a new dev want to give a new life to this coin instead of creating a new one, i dont see, unfortunately, any futur here Sad
Pages:
Jump to: