Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 15. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I can not get my hxx from yobit, what can I do?
When will they update the wallet?
Activity: 31
Using cpuminer 3.8.1.1 on win 8 with i7.  When i run bat file I get "cpuminer is not recoginized as an internal or external command"  any ideas what I am doing wrong?

bat is: cpuminer -a lyra2z330 -o stratum+tcp://hxx-pool1.chainsilo.com:3032 -u xxx -p xxx

bat file is in the miner folder.

I tried downloading again and extracting with 7z.
Activity: 15
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Any further exact details about our own exchange - Hexxchange?
It`s discussed in the telegram and more clarification would be fine from the team..
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
the team of www.setupmasternodes.com is looking at supporting HEXX shortly due to customer requests

keep up the good work HEXX team and community
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
I have xnode on linux and my debug.log was increased to 16Gb till server has down. I don't find command to switch off this log. How?
WoW  Shocked  debug.log is just a log file you can delete it!

Of course, only if you have an access to server every day.

three possibilities.
1. use   -printtoconsole=1 on startup
or
printoconsole=1 in hexxcoin.conf

this will funnel all data onto the console rather than debug.log

2. you could do a cronjob regularly to wipe it

0 * * * * echo '' > /wherever/.hexxcoin/debug.log

3. funnel the data to oblivion,
cd /wherever/.hexxcoin
rm -f debug.log && ln -s /dev/null debug.log

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

anyone have any recommendations to reduce cpu usage?

this is particularly for a daemon hosting a remote xnode.
it generally sits around 100% .

edit.
lolz now it's using less than 3% and prev was over 100%,
only thing i did was
setup cronjob to hourly wipe debug.log
and
start it up with -disablewallet
then shut it down,
and restart normally again.

it might be that usage builds up over time? and will peak again in a few hours??
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Helping the blockchain world build secure++ stuff!
https://twitter.com/hxxcoin/status/989640546342842369

Could you share the security relevant commit links?

Thanks!
Activity: 52
this coin has  shown its worth over the time. I wouldn't be surprise if I see it over 200$ soon. reminds me of dash... Grin
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Good news -> Both Cryptopia and Yobit have confirmed the fork, now we just need to wait for them to update!

It was working fine for a while, but suddenly their HXX wallet was back in maintenance-mode and has been for many weeks now.
You need to contact Yobit and make sure they are back on track again with updated wallet and resyncing the chain.

As usual they dont give a fuck about users tickets.

I´ve got coins stuck there and i´m sure other has as well, cant withdraw and cant sell either because of no buysupport.

I am interest their concept and functionality But there are couple of messages saying that Its fully scammed coin and Don't fall in trap. There is no much volume and community support also not upto the Mark.Please suggest
Personally, I have seen a lot of threads here or at other places that Etherium is a scam..
It`s very easy to name such claim nowadays.
If you know how to analyse a coin and project - then you will be able to understand..
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
I have xnode on linux and my debug.log was increased to 16Gb till server has down. I don't find command to switch off this log. How?
WoW  Shocked  debug.log is just a log file you can delete it!

Of course, only if you have an access to server every day.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I am interest their concept and functionality But there are couple of messages saying that Its fully scammed coin and Don't fall in trap. There is no much volume and community support also not upto the Mark.Please suggest
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
WoW  Shocked  debug.log is just a log file you can delete it!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633

Exchange  ||  Twitter  ||  Discord

Exvo is a newly released digital asset which has also just released its own exchange platform, which we would like to invite Hexxcoin too!
Hexxcoin has been added and is open for trading, any issues please let us know or even jump in our discord where we are most active.

Exvo.io - Trade HXX/BTC
Great info BTW..
Hope this new exchange will have it`s success and therefore gain volume..

2 new exchanges for Hexx in 2 weeks time..
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I go around checking CPU only coins from time to time, and I must say the market strength of this one is superior to what I typically see. Regardless of the latest price increase/pump the sustaining of this coin seems very nice. It's pretty cool to see the revival around December shown in the charts as that is when the real trading activity starts. Perhaps I'll soon become a member!
Activity: 29
when will earn might on yobit.  the wallet doesn't work there!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
HXX is getting ready for another huge upwards movement. Big volume coming in within the last hours. The great work of the team and the upcoming BTC0 fork makes the pump sustainable. I'm excited  Grin
Activity: 840
Hexxciting update: The Hexx team is hard at work on fixing the ZeroCoin protocol exploit, web wallet, and many other developments! The team is and always has been cooperatively working towards the success of hxx and the BitcoinZeroX fork

What exactly was the exploit about? Have any funds been lost by anyone? Will the update be a hard fork?
https://twitter.com/hxxcoin/status/987336457940619265

Coming soon: Patch that fixes The ZeroCoin exploit. This makes $hxx the first ZeroCoin protocol coin to address this vulnerability

Great response from the team.
Really appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: