Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 17. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
P.S. Do not steal credit from other guys work! this is the person who did great job on increasing current hexx price and he has my gratitude  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsF43c6gYXSl-hvEKSE3S4w/videos

I never stole anything:

We just left HEXX to grow organically. And the team members responsible for "marketing" did nothing to market the coin and the price didn't change.

After that we had to work on marketing and certain members were replaced by new competent marketers.  

Then HEXX  hit the radar of one youtuber who made a video about it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ew8BIDUKhw

And that was it! The early birds could see the incredible potential that is HEXX and everybody started buying in. All the sell walls are gone and the new buyers are referring their friends to buy and drive the price even higher...

But I am really glad you didn't deny being the marketing ex-member who was removed for poor performance.
I'm sure all the FUD you're so desperately trying to spread will have a huge effect now!
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I know you are burning with jealousy to see how we're performing after you've been removed from the team.

The white paper was out on 1st of March. What did you do to promote it?

I know exactly what you did to promote HEXX ...

The Admin on the Hexx Telegram is rude and unprofessional. Some people asking simple questions and he gets really defensive and tell them to suck a dick. Totally unnessary, do they not want new people to invest or what?  

I saw with my own eyes how you talked down to investors on Telegram.

And I'm damn sure you saw how the price reacted when you were replaced with someone who actually knows how to do his job.

So what did I do about marketing Whitepaper?

I actually wrote part of the whitepaper and this whole Bitcointalk ANN. And me and Ned drafted complete BitcoinZeroX from beginning to end.

When I was in marketing price went from 10 cents to 3.30$ that is 33x gain. As for why price dropped? Well, lets see hmm, whale that suspected that lead dev hexxodev_temp was a scammer, publicly distanced himself from hexx and started selling 100k Hexx. thats 8% of total supply. Of course price dropped. You have your dev to blame for that.

I also see you have no intention to answer to any legitimate questions here and instead choose to divert issue with "some guy couple of month ago wrote that I told to some other guy to suck it on telegram" that is such a pussy talk, that I won't even get into it. Its your style probably and you own it. Can't beat you on that.

and I am not jealous, I actually had hexx left that I didn't want to sell at loss and now I'm glad I can sell it and say goodbye.
So you can have a last word. I don't care. I said enough already for those who are able to listen.

P.S. Do not steal credit from other guys work! this is the person who did great job on increasing current hexx price and he has my gratitude  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsF43c6gYXSl-hvEKSE3S4w/videos
You lost me at Cryptopia.   I refuse to get involved with any coin that forces users to deal with such a scammy exchange.

We never listed HEXX on cryptopia. It was already there when the community took over.
We are now seeking new exchanges. Cryptobridge is already announced.

And as the price goes higher there will be higher quality exchanges.
All good things for those who wait.

Thanks for explaining.  Good choice with CB

Thanks homey108  Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
You lost me at Cryptopia.   I refuse to get involved with any coin that forces users to deal with such a scammy exchange.

We never listed HEXX on cryptopia. It was already there when the community took over.

Thanks for explaining.  Good choice with CB

I know you are burning with jealousy to see how we're performing after you've been removed from the team.

The white paper was out on 1st of March. What did you do to promote it?

I know exactly what you did to promote HEXX ...

The Admin on the Hexx Telegram is rude and unprofessional. Some people asking simple questions and he gets really defensive and tell them to suck a dick. Totally unnessary, do they not want new people to invest or what?  

I saw with my own eyes how you talked down to investors on Telegram.

And I'm damn sure you saw how the price reacted when you were replaced with someone who actually knows how to do his job.

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I wondering is the original HXX devs with the team nowadays or not?

including the lead devs:

hexxodev_temp
Shiki0
FelixBrucker

So yes, HEXX now is as powerful as ever:

Shiki wrote in previous post that Hexxodev_Temp is shared account. You are telling us different story.

Is hexxodev_temp shared by both Shiki and Felix?

We'll get listed, and you'll fomo back at $10-$20

And guess what?

You will still make a huge profit!  

Are you seriously shilling hexx like this? Making predictions that people will make profit even if they buy at 20$?  What if they won't?

Too much price oriented is always a turn off.  Always sounds like scam

You are absolutely right. This is why I'm holding every single HEXX I have with both hands...

How do you hold virtual coins in your hands? Anyway, cheesy statements backed up by no evidence, only proves that you don't respect your fellow community members enough to know they won't fall for cheap tricks. So yea, another member here was correct when he compared your shilling to Carlos Matos.  

As a team member, I knew Cryptobridge was 100% sure thing, but the team hadn't agreed to post it yet.
So I wanted to alarm people here so they can get HEXX at a better price before the announcement spike.
That's all.

Why are you treating everyone like they are dumb? Do you know how much liquidity cryptobridge has? Getting listed there costs 1 bitcoin, anybody can check.
Its a cheapest exchange to get listed on.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10

HEXX started in 2015 as a fork of another coin (crave) .
The 2015 dev abandoned it very shortly after.

Then, another dev  (no. 2 here) revived it in early 2017 and he also didn't stay with it for long

Then (again) in late Jan/Early Feb 2018 the community took the coin over. (3rd time)
There are two team members responsible for website and marketing who were replaced 3 weeks ago.
With their exception, every single team member from the 2018 team is still on board, including the lead devs:

hexxodev_temp
Shiki0
FelixBrucker

So yes, HEXX now is as powerful as ever:

* One whale dumped 96k HEXX in late March and his coins are distributed over many hands so no fear of a massive sale out
* The repetitive revivals have resulted in many coins being lost for ever
(expand this list to 500 and see how many addresses haven't been touched for a year:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/#!rich  )
* We are being well represented on Discord and Telegram by decent people
* We have awesome new marketing team members who are pitching HEXX to youtubers and investors
* The technology for the fork is available and ready
* The price has rapidly recovered the whale dump of late March and is now skyrocketing
* HEXX is being discovered, and it's rapid rise will soon hit the radar of bigger investors

No wonder we're hitting aths atm

Guys there is an AWESOME announcement around the corner.
My advice to you is to buy right now. Don't think it's gone up too much and wait for correction.
If you didn't listen to me when it was for 60 cents, listen now!

This is gonna be massive...

Such type of "wassa wassaa" marketing is not professional.
market will react accordingly, no need to look like Carlos Matos marketing..
Of course, correction will have it`s say, everyone knows it.
Main case is long run..

What you're saying would have been absolutely right, if it weren't for this post, which I sent ONLY one and a half hours later:

HEXX WEEKLY UPDATE
Team has selected CryptoBridge as our next exchange listing, hexxpect us there in the next days.
With that we would like to confirm that we are bringing more exchanges to the table!
https://crypto-bridge.org/

As a team member, I knew Cryptobridge was 100% sure thing, but the team hadn't agreed to post it yet.
So I wanted to alarm people here so they can get HEXX at a better price before the announcement spike.
That's all.

Main case is long run..

You are absolutely right. This is why I'm holding every single HEXX I have with both hands...
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
My advice to you is to buy right now. Don't think it's gone up too much and wait for correction.

Such type of "wassa wassaa" marketing is not professional.
market will react accordingly, no need to look like Carlos Matos marketing..
Of course, correction will have it`s say, everyone knows it.
Main case is long run..
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Your mining pool is not stable, fix it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Let's start miningggggg!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
From a measily 8k satoshis to more than 66k satoshis right now, congratulations for all the bag holders. Just a reminder, nothing rises forever, the dump will come soon..
My advice is sell some of your coins or you can just hold it tight if you really trust this project. I'm happy for those who made profit from this pump though.
Let's hope the dump won't be that hurt later Wink  
Wait about a week's time and see where the price splatters after the dump occurs

Being a team member I know for a fact that this is not the case.
I also know that there is nothing that I can tell you that will convince you we're legit

So I won't try to convince you, because I know how this will end..

We'll get listed, and you'll fomo back at $10-$20

And guess what?

You will still make a huge profit!  Grin
Activity: 120
Wait about a week's time and see where the price splatters after the dump occurs
Activity: 120

A classic pump & dump shchilling technique
White paper being followed letter by letter
We are only 9 days into Q2 and a new exchange is announced.

And it won't be the last, or the most prestigious.

As the price soars we will be able to afford listings on the big boys...

Well, since it's up our discord channel already, then I may spill the beans here as well...

HEXX WEEKLY UPDATE
Team has selected CryptoBridge as our next exchange listing, hexxpect us there in the next days.
With that we would like to confirm that we are bringing more exchanges to the table!
https://crypto-bridge.org/
Pages:
Jump to: