Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 18. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Guys there is an AWESOME announcement around the corner.
My advice to you is to buy right now. Don't think it's gone up too much and wait for correction.
If you didn't listen to me when it was for 60 cents, listen now!

This is gonna be massive...
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Its on your website, each mined block is 2.0 HXX and is split like this:

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7
Community fee: 0.5
Community continues funding: 0.1

Maybe you should read your own website. You take 1/3 of each block for your greedy needs and miners that do all the work get a little more than you!!!

BTW, if you going to fork BTC you need to get atleast one dev on your team.

There are things in the crypto world that dont come cheap, marketing, promotions, server costs, design work, exchange listings!
All of our work is FREE!

Yes, but where is your marketing!!!
Where are the promotions!!!
What design have you done that was not there before!!!
You have no new exchanges !!!

All money going in your pocket.

When someone asked you to publish the wallet where the so called community fund is going to you refused.

You remain anonymous, your wallet that takes all the community funds remains anonymous. Total scam.

Post Linkedin ids of whole team if you have nothing to hide.

Also, please tell community that you have no dev, he left.

We just started! No dev has left!
I just start to invest on this coin and still waiting
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
Some people really hate success! They hate to see a coin SOAR without being invested and would love to bring it down at any cost just so they don't feel they've missed out...

If we are scammers then why didn't we pump the price  back to normal after the whale dump of 21st March?

or a better one...

If we are scammers then why didn't we pump the price on the 1st of March when the Whitepaper was out, heh?
That was going to be a great excuse for the price rise if we were really scammers...

Except we aren't!

We just left HEXX to grow organically. And the team members responsible for "marketing" did nothing to market the coin and the price didn't change.

After that we had to work on marketing and certain members were replaced by new competent marketers. 

Then HEXX  hit the radar of one youtuber who made a video about it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ew8BIDUKhw

And that was it! The early birds could see the incredible potential that is HEXX and everybody started buying in. All the sell walls are gone and the new buyers are referring their friends to buy and drive the price even higher...

And then all those who missed on 60-cents-HEXX went mad with jealousy and came to spread FUD here.

In the last 24 hours $720,000 were poured into HEXX. Do you really think we have 720k to pump our coin?

I'll give you an advice, buy now instead of hating. You won't get the 100X-200X you would've had if you listened to me urging you to buy for 60 cents just four days ago, but you'll still be balls-deep in the green, because despite the crazy growth, HEXX hasn't even started yet.
copper member
Activity: 23
How much is the fish?
Just to be clear, dev has not left (I'm not dev).

Also there is no company behind Hexxcoin. We are a community coin. I don't have a LinkedIn account anyway. But you can Google me if you want.

Every part of a Hexxcoin that is going to the community fund can be followed an tracked in the blockchain. We will use this for marketing and new exchange listings.

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7

Maybe you should read your own website. You take 1/3 of each block for your greedy needs and miners that do all the work get a little more than you!!!

There are things in the crypto world that dont come cheap, marketing, promotions, server costs, design work, exchange listings!
All of our work is FREE!

When someone asked you to publish the wallet where the so called community fund is going to you refused.

You remain anonymous, your wallet that takes all the community funds remains anonymous. Total scam.

We just started! No dev has left!
Activity: 107

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7

All of our work is FREE!

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7

All of our work is FREE!
The last dev they had left the team and they said they are recruiting new devs!  They all remain anonymous which is typical of PnD scams.

The last marketing team held them to ransom and they had to start again with new discord server.

Also they are too greedy and take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves. Another red flag.

Its all in the blockchain, show me where we:

"take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves"

Just FUD!

Block reward:
Mining 0.7
Xnodex 0.7

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
nice price last days but correction is coming.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Great possibility..
Sold part of my bag, in order to buy it cheaper, later..

Despite, current ATH is awesome, considering current bear party all around.
The last dev they had left the team and they said they are recruiting new devs!  They all remain anonymous which is typical of PnD scams.

The last marketing team held them to ransom and they had to start again with new discord server.

Also they are too greedy and take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves. Another red flag.

Its all in the blockchain, show me where we:

"take a huge chuck out of each mined coin for themselves"

Just FUD!

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
nice to see a great price movement from Hexx
and hit more than $2, i hope this trend will continue until hit more than $10  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In General 975м not mine is my conclusion, if Riga are VC, drawdown Hasrat by 10%, and the exhaust which gives this percent doesn't cover the drawdown of VC, if and mine on the other percent, which does not SAG, Hasrat VC.
Activity: 728
This coin can be only mined with CPU? And with what processor is profitable to mine ? And how many coins can get in a day from an i7 CPU? Also is planned to get listed on new exchanges?
Yes, only CPU minable..
we will have new exchange in Q3, as promised by our whitepaper.
Process has already initiated, as per Discord.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
This coin can be only mined with CPU? And with what processor is profitable to mine ? And how many coins can get in a day from an i7 CPU? Also is planned to get listed on new exchanges?

as i know this coin only mined by CPU only,,
and of course the Hxx team have a plan for new exchange in the future,, a better and bigger exchange  Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I understand that the master node have 2000 coins but I do not understand what income per day. Please write to me who runs the wizard of nod as she brings in a day?!

Node reward is about 4 to 5 times 0.7 HXX a day. Best run a xnode on a VPS and keep the wallet on your local computer.

Join their discord channel you will find a lot of info and help there: https://discord.gg/Nm9Cj5E
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I understand that the master node have 2000 coins but I do not understand what income per day. Please write to me who runs the wizard of nod as she brings in a day?!
Pages:
Jump to: