Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 23. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 0
I'm an intuitive dabbler, and something tells me that Hexx is really primed for greatness. The only question I have is, can they be mined on a laptop and can they be bought anywhere other than Yobit and Crytopia
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
The conversion: "Hexxcoin users can convert non-anonymous coins to anonymous" will it be an exchange style?
Your Hexxcoin wallet does it, no exchange style anymore.

For now we have prevented the spend function for security reasons.
It will be alive after next update.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
i have 2 days waiting for a deposit of Hexx to shitopia  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Should be done by now, their wallet got stuck.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
The conversion: "Hexxcoin users can convert non-anonymous coins to anonymous" will it be an exchange style?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
i have 2 days waiting for a deposit of Hexx to shitopia  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yes, Cryptopia wallet was on maintenance for 2 days, but it is back up now. hope you've received your deposit already.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 193
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Hexx is on the top 30 of our RoboAdvisor, due to its upside probability of 54.88% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Good that I saw you're made new ann for new HXX fork, but master-node with zero protocol coin I guess this is disproportionate in my opinion!
Activity: 490
Our daily volume is too low, mostly cause of huge market dump.
Once current G20 summit and expectations will be fullfilled, we will have decent rise..

Daily volume is low because HXX is disabled on Cryptopia... Where else do you expect volume to come?
There should be some good news on G20, which will have a great impact on the world of cryptography. I'm looking forward to it。
Activity: 57
Once current G20 summit and expectations will be fullfilled, we will have decent rise..

Daily volume is low because HXX is disabled on Cryptopia... Where else do you expect volume to come?
Activity: 107
Easy setup for nodes:
(to full sync)

mkdir .hexxcoin
cd .hexxcoin
sudo apt-get install unzip
wget https://github.com/hexxcointakeover/hexxcoin/releases/download/18.3.2018/chainfiles.zip
unzip chainfiles.zip
cd ..
wget https://github.com/hexxcointakeover/hexxcoin/releases/download/4.0.3.0/linux-x64.zip
unzip linux-x64.zip

./hexxcoind -daemon
./hexxcoin-cli getinfo
All wallets need to update into 4.0.2.8

Last night we faced unexpected issue with the code.
Problem now fully fixed.

Great to see such responsive developer..
When current storm will be over, Hexx will have it`s say, due to it`s real life usefull characteristics.
So high amount of masternode is proof of it..
We have applied to several new exchanges and can we have update/current status from them?
DEX and centralized one..
All wallets need to update into 4.0.2.8

Last night we faced unexpected issue with the code.
Problem now fully fixed.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
What will happen with Hexx when Bitcoinzerox has launched in Q3?
Why development of Bitcoinzerox, actually why 2 coins that maybe will compete with each other?

I see nice features in Hexx. Therefore my questions.

Many thanks for you reply.
R

BitcoinZeroX will serve as a Bitcoin improvement and HEXX will continue to live strong as ever.
No development will be abandoned!

Activity: 81
What will happen with Hexx when Bitcoinzerox has launched in Q3?
Why development of Bitcoinzerox, actually why 2 coins that maybe will compete with each other?

I see nice features in Hexx. Therefore my questions.

Many thanks for you reply.
R
Pages:
Jump to: