Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEXX: REBORN] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only - page 22. (Read 44693 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3
HEXX WEEKLY UPDATE

WHAT HAPPENED: 2 team members proceeded in a way that already started to hurt HEXX, leaving us with no choice but to cut them out of the picture. With that we had to move to new Discord / Telegram channels and move the website to a new domain.

WHAT DID NOT CHANGE: All points stated in the ROADMAP are and will be executed as promised!

WHAT WILL CHANGE: Team structure / Team members / Team roles, we will take all actions to stop this kind of situation of ever happening again!
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL
2 of our old members have left hxx.
those placeses are filled now with new blood.

our new discord:

https://discord.gg/8hcZ54X

our new Telegram -> https://t.me/hexxcoin_official

What about "our new twitter"? No info there ... although every grain of dust had been commented until 5 days ago.
To me it looks as always in business: Just if its getting interesting for investors, - most important infos are rare or even absent.

You could easily do a better job in being truly open and transparent, but actually its not the case here.

https://twitter.com/hxxcoin?lang=de

n.
Activity: 100
Pool for Future-Airdrops already at 9.000.000 NDL
Back at 0.00013 BTC with an increasing volume. The top 10 on cryptopia will give HXX and the upcoming fork some exposure!
The 24h change will also turn green in a few hours  Grin

and now the price of Hexx is down to 7K satoshi each,,
but, personally i still believe with this coin  Wink

Again as so often, it's the market being right in the end.

OK. Perhaps let us see, how professional those "placeses" are filled first, before entering with a nickel or two.

;-)

n.
Activity: 109

our new discord:

our new Telegram -> https://t.me/hexxcoin_official

our new discord:

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Back at 0.00013 BTC with an increasing volume. The top 10 on cryptopia will give HXX and the upcoming fork some exposure!

and now the price of Hexx is down to 7K satoshi each,,
but, personally i still believe with this coin  Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hi all,

is there some kind of guide available on how to set up a masternode (on a vps preferably)?  I'm kind of new and for from a tech prodigy but it is something i would like to try
Activity: 54
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
https://walletgenerator.net/

Would be very nice to add hexx...

Dev, i´m not able  to import my private address into the wallet.
Invalid private key encoding (code -5)

Do you have any recommendation?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 54
Just cryptopia whales activity.All is ok.
Activity: 2
Hey,

I saw your project yesterday and decided to buy some Hexx on cryptopia.
I also downloaded the newest version of the wallet (is there no other possibility to store the coins?).
Usually I don't use wallets, which download the whole blockchain, so this was pretty new and pretty damn impossible concerning the time it takes.
The thing is, that I sent the Hexx to the wallet already, not knowing that it would take years to load....
Is there no possibility to speed things up?? I downloaded the chaindata from github and tried starting a fresh wallet on my laptop.
Now, the wallet on my laptop is loading wallets for ages, which doesn't make it better.
Is there a way or ...?
This flash crash to 0.0001 BTC was my best chance to enter HXX. Active development, solid design & daily updates. The fork within the next 5 months will pull the price up. I'm expecting a huge return and some good news from the dev team.
A hidden gem for me.
What the hell, why Hexx is crashing down Huh

We didn't have any buy support, which makes the price very volatil. But the sell-book is also very thin, so we can expect huge price jumps as soon as a big buyer feels attracted to HXX.
You can also see bots trading the coin. That's why the order book is filled with orders from 10 - 90 HXX all the time. So someone's accumulating HXX and will probably push the price as soon as he's finished.
We basically have a low cap coin with a very low supply at a insanely cheap price. Many buyers judge their investment based on coinmarketcap details. HXX looks amazing in that case.
I'm very confident that we will see 0.0002 BTC within the next days or weeks. Just be patient :-)

Edit: we basically need 1 BTC to get back to 0.00015 BTC level, which is a decent increase of 50% if you place your buy order below 0.0001 BTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
This flash crash to 0.0001 BTC was my best chance to enter HXX. Active development, solid design & daily updates. The fork within the next 5 months will pull the price up. I'm expecting a huge return and some good news from the dev team.
A hidden gem for me.

Not in 5 but something like in 3-4 months.
September is way too much theoritical maximum..
Working has already begun for BitcoinzeroX, with discord channel available already..

Meanwhile, I increased my bag further, in such sexy price.. Smiley
Thanks weak hands..
Activity: 5
A hidden gem for me.
What the hell, why Hexx is crashing down Huh
A hidden gem for me.
Activity: 12

Good that I saw you're made new ann for new HXX fork, but master-node with zero protocol coin I guess this is disproportionate in my opinion!
What do you mean? Zcoin has masternodes, Pivx has Zero protocol and masternodes, pretty much every coin with zero protocol has masternodes.

You're right i was thinking the same thing, how exactly does hexx differentiate from any of those and why should anyone choose to invest in it over those?  Important questions

Hexx is going to co-fork BTC in Q3 2018 making the first Bitcoin with zero protocol (and perhaps masternodes) ever: BitcoinZeroX (HXX + BTC 1:1 ratio BCZX airdrop);
Then Hexx is much more underestimated than the other zero coin and it has very limited circulating supply; it has a strong community with great dev team assuring Hexx continuous support and constant development.
In other words from a speculative perspective it is hugely lucrative...

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

Good that I saw you're made new ann for new HXX fork, but master-node with zero protocol coin I guess this is disproportionate in my opinion!
What do you mean? Zcoin has masternodes, Pivx has Zero protocol and masternodes, pretty much every coin with zero protocol has masternodes.

You're right i was thinking the same thing, how exactly does hexx differentiate from any of those and why should anyone choose to invest in it over those?  Important questions
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: