Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 109. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 09:11:38 AM

Hello, I want to know if you can still buy 1000 spread coins to receive 1000 HLM?

Hello teosanru, yes there is still time. The snapshot has not yet been taken so you can buy your spr and transfer to your local spr wallet to ensure you will get the same amount in HLM upon launch.

Is there a whitepaper? Will Helium replace SPR or will both chains be supported?

Hi Chocobo, you can view the whitepaper on heliumpay.com under the Whitepaper header by clicking the link.

Helium is not replacing spr - both chains will exist independently and spr will continue on as its own project.

I can keep the SPR on bittrex or keep them on where
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 01:42:35 PM
Any idea how much a heads up we'll get on the snapshot? We're fast approaching the release date without news on that.

They stated that it might only be a few days so I would be prepared now if you are going to buy coins or hold them in a specific place. Holding them in a wallet would probably be the best because you know if something goes wrong with bittrex, you still can do it the old fashion way. I told coins and karma that we should be given at least a week to prepare for the snapshot and spread the word, hopefully they listen to me.

In the first post of this thread it's stated that 'We will be looking at a snapshot of the Spreadcoin addresses on a well advertised specific date, giving people plenty of notice.'
So it shouldn't be only a few days, allowing people to withdraw from bittrex, if they don't take part in the helium giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
August 20, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

Hello, I want to know if you can still buy 1000 spread coins to receive 1000 HLM?

Hello teosanru, yes there is still time. The snapshot has not yet been taken so you can buy your spr and transfer to your local spr wallet to ensure you will get the same amount in HLM upon launch.

Is there a whitepaper? Will Helium replace SPR or will both chains be supported?

Hi Chocobo, you can view the whitepaper on heliumpay.com under the Whitepaper header by clicking the link.

Helium is not replacing spr - both chains will exist independently and spr will continue on as its own project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 08:33:37 AM
still time to buy spreadcoin and swap? where to get Helium now

Yes the date hasnt been announced yet, but more than likely it will come within the next few weeks.However just a heads up, its more of a redemption though because you get to keep the spread and you get the helium as well when the chain launches.

Also if you are not on the slack, coins101 said they are extending the testnet to the public soon so if you have any technical ability with UI design and bug testing, hop on there and lend a hand.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
August 20, 2017, 05:49:44 AM
still time to buy spreadcoin and swap? where to get Helium now
Activity: 378
August 20, 2017, 05:39:11 AM
Any idea how much a heads up we'll get on the snapshot? We're fast approaching the release date without news on that.

They stated that it might only be a few days so I would be prepared now if you are going to buy coins or hold them in a specific place. Holding them in a wallet would probably be the best because you know if something goes wrong with bittrex, you still can do it the old fashion way. I told coins and karma that we should be given at least a week to prepare for the snapshot and spread the word, hopefully they listen to me.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 20, 2017, 05:13:04 AM
Project Update:

Interested in getting your hands on some Helium (HLM) coins? I have some good news for you all then.

The Helium Bounty campaign will be kicking off in the next few days. We will have campaigns for signatures, social media and much more. Check back here to find out the details and join in.

Good to see things progressing!

Will probably be interested in the social media bounty program for this depending on what the incentives are

Will it cover twitter as well as facebook?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 01:34:50 AM
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 01:30:22 AM
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619
August 19, 2017, 10:36:32 PM

legendary
August 19, 2017, 10:12:21 PM
Bounty campaign is open!

Still making a few tweaks to design/layout

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hlm-helium-campaign-thread-bounty-information-heliumpaycom-2104006
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
August 19, 2017, 02:46:49 AM
Helium fans, we will be launching our bounty campaign tomorrow.

Keep watch - A link to the thread will be shared here once it's ready!

Great, can't wait  Grin Shocked
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
August 19, 2017, 02:42:39 AM

Wonder what are you cooking for us... Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Crypto connoisseur.
August 18, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

Nice!! Ill be on the lookout!
legendary
August 18, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Activity: 361
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 03:17:00 PM
PSA to all Helium fans - Antminer D3 November batch is on sale now if you're interested. Grab one before they sell out!

Its for DASH not Helium. Although the same X11 the antminer has specifics so unless it is proven, still very risky. Just a waste on money.

Since Helium is a DASH fork (afaik), it should work. But who knows for sure.
legendary
August 18, 2017, 10:09:00 AM
PSA to all Helium fans - Antminer D3 November batch is on sale now if you're interested. Grab one before they sell out!

Its for DASH not Helium. Although the same X11 the antminer has specifics so unless it is proven, still very risky. Just a waste on money.

That's akin to saying that you don't know if an S9 will mine (insert SHA256 coin here) because Bitmain says it is for Bitcoin.

It will work  Smiley and for the price - it's worth the risk anyway. They're selling secondhand for absurd prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

legendary
August 18, 2017, 09:19:16 AM
Activity: 238
Crypto connoisseur.
August 17, 2017, 11:31:51 PM
Just put your spread in the spread wallet guys then no problems! Cant wait for Helium bounty!
Jump to: