Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 116. (Read 189458 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 26, 2017, 09:29:01 PM
So wait, I'm still confused.

How exactly are we going to be able to get some Helium?

Do I need spreadcoin on Bittrex or something? Seems kind of confusing at the moment. Tongue

Ok if you are confuse. Dont let you gun sling too fast . As the dev mentioned they will update the OP . Just hold your SPR to local wallet. As snapshot passed by it will record your total amount of SPR in your wallet at that point in time.
Snapshot is August 1 still right?

yes, that's correct....unless it gets changed...then it isn't...
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
July 26, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

Do I need spreadcoin on Bittrex or something? Seems kind of confusing at the moment. Tongue

Ok if you are confuse. Dont let you gun sling too fast . As the dev mentioned they will update the OP . Just hold your SPR to local wallet. As snapshot passed by it will record your total amount of SPR in your wallet at that point in time.
Snapshot is August 1 still right?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 25, 2017, 11:44:05 PM
when does this become mineable?

When the OP updates its post. Everything will be in details and its an X11 algorithm so be ready with your hardware but have patience with mining software. It could take a little longer .
legendary
born once atheist
July 25, 2017, 08:39:28 PM
hey i know...
pin those last 6  posts and make an FAQ or something...
might save a lot of repeated questions/posts ...or not Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 25, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

So literally just put spreadcoin in the wallet on my PC and I'm good?

Also, does 1 Spreadcoin = 1 Helium?

The first part of the question will be confirmed within a few days.
The second part is yes, 1SPR will be 1HLM.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 03:55:24 AM

So literally just put spreadcoin in the wallet on my PC and I'm good?

Also, does 1 Spreadcoin = 1 Helium?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 25, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 01:05:17 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 04:20:32 PM
As advised by Bittrex:

@everyone We're now going into a period of confidentiality over the Bittrex listing. If you ask about progress, we'll respond with something like 'we are now in a period of confidentiality over the listing process, we can't tell you one way or another'

We'll make an announcement over the launch process in the next day or two, which will cover the August swap / airdrop. The OP will also see some updates.

Crypto connoisseur.
July 24, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
So if our spreadcoin is on bittrex when you do the snapshot, where do we receive the helium?

The participation of Bittrex wasn't confirmed yet. They probably will, but it is not certain. If they did, you would receive your HLM in a new wallet in Bittrex.

Whatre you doing szfinx? You keeping yours at trex or in spreadwallet for snapshot?

At the moment all my SPR coins are on Bittrex. There will be an announcement this week, I am still waiting for it.
As a plan B, I have downloaded the wallet and started to sync it (I think it will take a day at least). If there was no announcement until 30. August, I will transfer the SPR to the up-to-date wallet.

Sounds like the perfect plan. Im gonna do exact same thing. Thx szfinx!
July 24, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
So if our spreadcoin is on bittrex when you do the snapshot, where do we receive the helium?

The participation of Bittrex wasn't confirmed yet. They probably will, but it is not certain. If they did, you would receive your HLM in a new wallet in Bittrex.

Whatre you doing szfinx? You keeping yours at trex or in spreadwallet for snapshot?

At the moment all my SPR coins are on Bittrex. There will be an announcement this week, I am still waiting for it.
As a plan B, I have downloaded the wallet and started to sync it (I think it will take a day at least). If there was no announcement until 30. August, I will transfer the SPR to the up-to-date wallet.
Crypto connoisseur.
July 24, 2017, 10:27:29 AM

July 24, 2017, 01:44:08 AM

Crypto connoisseur.
July 23, 2017, 10:14:03 PM
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
July 23, 2017, 12:56:54 AM
Is this the offcial [ANN]?

is there bounty program?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 22, 2017, 08:29:15 PM
im ready for 2 masternodes if i can setup them^^

Coin isn't even released yet..  Huh Huh

but i have 2k spr so im ready for the release
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
July 22, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

Coin isn't even released yet..  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 22, 2017, 05:39:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
July 22, 2017, 12:56:10 PM
In terms of getting the word out,
would it not make more sense to refer to this upcoming event/launch as
"helium airdrop" or "helium giveaway" (1:1 to all Spreadcoin holders) rather than a swap?
Not to mention it's not really a swap at all. (its better than a swap!)
I think potential newcomers and crypto community in general would be far more inclined
to become interested and take notice in a project when/if
they hear/see "airdrop" or "giveaway" in the campaign message rather than "swap". JMHO.

Anyway, been following the project and it looks very promising.
I'm quite confident this particular project will stand out,rise above and put to shame
the plethora of recent scammy ICO's that seem to be a dime dozen these days.
Good luck to team Helium!

Siraz

ive mentioned this exact same thing a couple of times before ..

it is NOT a SWAP ...

it IS a reward - more than anything ...

you are rewarded with hlm - when you have spr ... and keep BOTH ...

initially anyway ... then mining / staking / 'noding' - all will bring more coins in ...

being x11 as a base algo - it will have some very heavy contenders ... but thats why we are also moving our coins ( CWI that is ) away from x11 and creating our own algos ...

which ever way this goes - the discussion about dumping spr after or not - really is moot ... that will be up to georgem and what he does ... so far - well he has pretty much kept to himself and built his mining farm from the spr he has sold - and is apparently working on another spr miner ( we have a highly optimized one - but ocminer STILL hasnt got back to us for the proposition we have ) and working on the new wallet ... see what he comes up with ...

as for helium - its underway and only going to get better ...

we will be organizing what we can with coins101 and the crew - with seednodes ( for smooth fast blockchain sync - without messign with the conf file ) and a pool on our CWI-Pool system upon launch - if we can get the daemon compiled in centos 7 x64 and there are no issues of course Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
born once atheist
July 22, 2017, 12:46:10 PM
In terms of getting the word out,
would it not make more sense to refer to this upcoming event/launch as
"helium airdrop" or "helium giveaway" (1:1 to all Spreadcoin holders) rather than a swap?
Not to mention it's not really a swap at all. (its better than a swap!)
I think potential newcomers and crypto community in general would be far more inclined
to become interested and take notice in a project when/if
they hear/see "airdrop" or "giveaway" in the campaign message rather than "swap". JMHO.

Anyway, been following the project and it looks very promising.
I'm quite confident this particular project will stand out,rise above and put to shame
the plethora of recent scammy ICO's that seem to be a dime dozen these days.
Good luck to team Helium!

Siraz
Jump to: