Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 117. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2017, 09:33:00 PM
As snapshot approaches , I am really anxious to see how this would wind up. As a matter of fact I am ready to fire up a masternode server in case the instruction has released.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
July 20, 2017, 09:23:14 PM
A clean announcement thread with the new logos, the roadmap, and the rest would really be a good idea ..

The fork is getting closer, it would be nice to create a new dynamic around this very beautiful project!

I feel a very good team and a good dynamic, but this thread does not reflect it ..

That's just my opinion.

rowenta01

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We concur on all fronts and this will be one of the many changes coming soon once the media campaign for Helium begins.

We have a lot of traction built up on multiple strategic fronts as July slowly begins to ramp down and August approaches. Join us for the very latest updates and a lot of great community spirit in our growing Slack channel:

https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
July 20, 2017, 07:48:23 AM
A clean announcement thread with the new logos, the roadmap, and the rest would really be a good idea ..

The fork is getting closer, it would be nice to create a new dynamic around this very beautiful project!

I feel a very good team and a good dynamic, but this thread does not reflect it ..

That's just my opinion.

rowenta01
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 07:16:40 AM
This looks to be a very promising project. Are there any details available on how you plan to market it as the marketing column in the road map is blank and the R & D?

The best would be if you join the Slack channel on https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/ and check out the #ama channel. We had a session on marketing recently. And if you are there, you can ask anything from the development team.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
July 20, 2017, 06:49:53 AM
Will there be any changes in mining whel Helium hits in?
Or will stay the same as with spreadcoin now?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
July 20, 2017, 06:30:12 AM
This looks to be a very promising project. Are there any details available on how you plan to market it as the marketing column in the road map is blank and the R & D?
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 06:27:16 AM
The sole reason spread rose on valie is because of helium? Do you guys see no value in spread after 1 aug? Seems to me the coin is still active and with a future perspective. No need to dump it agter 1 aug

That isn't the sole reason but a huge contributing factor. Spreadcoin will still have value, I'm simply making a prediction that some users will dump their spread at that time.

Agreed, but I was worried it was the sole reason. People will dump it as they only bought it for helium. The question is how much, and beaides that I think spread is solid and probs kinda dumb to dump it.
i think users will dump their spread u can look what happen to zcl because of zen
Activity: 181
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
July 20, 2017, 12:28:23 AM
The sole reason spread rose on valie is because of helium? Do you guys see no value in spread after 1 aug? Seems to me the coin is still active and with a future perspective. No need to dump it agter 1 aug

That isn't the sole reason but a huge contributing factor. Spreadcoin will still have value, I'm simply making a prediction that some users will dump their spread at that time.

Agreed, but I was worried it was the sole reason. People will dump it as they only bought it for helium. The question is how much, and beaides that I think spread is solid and probs kinda dumb to dump it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
July 19, 2017, 11:59:21 PM

July 19, 2017, 11:43:59 PM
July 19, 2017, 10:25:14 PM
Interesting, is there something like an early investor kinda thing?

What do you mean, a bonus? There is no ICO so I suppose you could say old holders of spreadcoin would be considered early investors.
This still sounds vague, i have no access to slack right now but is it confirmed by the dev? Do you get 1:1 helium for every spread you hold?

Yes the ratio is 1:1

What's vague? If you have other questions we're here to help.
Dont get me wrong and correct me if im wrong. So if i buy spread, on helium release which is a fork i will own as many heliim as spread. Literally giving anyone x2 value over the spread they buy/own and the possibility to setup a masternode on the spread AND helium network because you own both coins? Doesnt this sound to good to be true or scammish?

No it's true. It was described as an "economic fork"

The safest bet is to buy or mine spreadcoin now and hold it in your local wallet. You will need to be in posession of the spreadcoin by the time the blockchain snapshot is taken. Any spreadcoin you hold will be credited 1:1 with HLM.

If it sounds too good to be true think of it this way: spreadcoin traded for a while between 1 to 2 cents before the Helium announcement was made, so Helium effectively drove the price of spreadcoin up almost 100x. I would venture to guess that once the spreadcoin blockchain snapshot is taken there will be at the very least a handful of people dumping spreadcoin on to the market. It's not to speak I'll of spreadcoin in any manner but it's only logical to assume there will be people letting go of what they hold once they know they will be credited with their HLM.
i have a question I hold my spr coins in bittrex wallet or windows wallet?

This decision hasn't been made. At the moment there is a discussion with Bittrex. If they participate in the snapshot, you can keep your SPR on the exchange on the snapshot date to receive the HLM. If they don't participate, you would need to keep your SPR in your local wallet.
Check this forum and the slack channel for update.
thanks a lot
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
July 19, 2017, 10:03:02 PM
Why is hlm giving coins to us spread holders?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

What do you mean, a bonus? There is no ICO so I suppose you could say old holders of spreadcoin would be considered early investors.
This still sounds vague, i have no access to slack right now but is it confirmed by the dev? Do you get 1:1 helium for every spread you hold?

Dont get me wrong and correct me if im wrong. So if i buy spread, on helium release which is a fork i will own as many heliim as spread. Literally giving anyone x2 value over the spread they buy/own and the possibility to setup a masternode on the spread AND helium network because you own both coins? Doesnt this sound to good to be true or scammish?

The safest bet is to buy or mine spreadcoin now and hold it in your local wallet. You will need to be in posession of the spreadcoin by the time the blockchain snapshot is taken. Any spreadcoin you hold will be credited 1:1 with HLM.

If it sounds too good to be true think of it this way: spreadcoin traded for a while between 1 to 2 cents before the Helium announcement was made, so Helium effectively drove the price of spreadcoin up almost 100x. I would venture to guess that once the spreadcoin blockchain snapshot is taken there will be at the very least a handful of people dumping spreadcoin on to the market. It's not to speak I'll of spreadcoin in any manner but it's only logical to assume there will be people letting go of what they hold once they know they will be credited with their HLM.

This decision hasn't been made. At the moment there is a discussion with Bittrex. If they participate in the snapshot, you can keep your SPR on the exchange on the snapshot date to receive the HLM. If they don't participate, you would need to keep your SPR in your local wallet.
Check this forum and the slack channel for update.
July 19, 2017, 05:12:35 PM

legendary
July 19, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

July 19, 2017, 01:50:07 PM

legendary
July 19, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

July 19, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

legendary
July 19, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

legendary
July 19, 2017, 01:14:30 PM
cant wait sounds like a really good project any update on the arrival of this coin will there be any airdrops for community members wink wink. Missed the masternode train i have about $300 to invest small i knoe but what do you think the chances are of an early adopter getting a node thank for any rely in advance

Anyone can run a node - you will just need enough coins.
Jump to: