Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 33. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 12, 2018, 10:49:01 PM
is there any exact date, when the mainnet realeased ?
its become very long time after the snapshot, too many delay
i know the team is active on slack,
but, it will be better if they active in this forum too

No exact date, but they have been targeting around 2-3 more weeks to get the chain up and stable. They've got some more dedicated devs to get this launched. It's a bummer that it has been delayed, but karma, graham and richy have kept plugging away at it. No one really knows if coins is involved anymore. I believe that may have been a major part of the delay, but I don't know for sure. He may be working behind the scenes on getting companies on board with the service nodes. If he'd chime in it would be nice. Regardless, karma is moving the boat along and it will launch.

No date - year of delay
SCAM

NO date doesn't means scam, its just delayed for long period time  Cry
but, i still believe with this project,
anyway, personally i didn't like with the delay
i hope, the dev team will give an informations about the date as soon as possible
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
April 12, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

No date - year of delay
SCAM

Apart from the signature campaign, are you paid to come here and write FUD?
I think that someone wants to buy cheap.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

No exact date, but they have been targeting around 2-3 more weeks to get the chain up and stable. They've got some more dedicated devs to get this launched. It's a bummer that it has been delayed, but karma, graham and richy have kept plugging away at it. No one really knows if coins is involved anymore. I believe that may have been a major part of the delay, but I don't know for sure. He may be working behind the scenes on getting companies on board with the service nodes. If he'd chime in it would be nice. Regardless, karma is moving the boat along and it will launch.

No date - year of delay
SCAM
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
April 12, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
Well there goes the value of my D3's..that is the only reason I have been holding onto them. Unless Dash takes a skyrocket they're as good as junk lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 11, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
Hmmm turning to POS also might diminish significantly the value of  HLM, as we all know mining is harder to achieve with setting up some rigs as compare to just opening wallet with proof of balance.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
April 11, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
What algo is HLM going to be to mine it? I'm seeing some people say that the D3's will not be able to mine it?

No mining - it will be based on PIVX and released as a POS coin. Masternodes and possibly servicenodes. MNs will be 1000 HLM and servicenodes are yet to be determined on amount stored.
April 11, 2018, 09:13:47 PM
What algo is HLM going to be to mine it? I'm seeing some people say that the D3's will not be able to mine it?
April 11, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 11, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
April 11, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

It's good to see some passion from helium supporters, you will be needed after the launch to promote and defend against inevitable FUD. The delays are unfortunate, the communication could be better too, but the potential for helium to be a top 50 coin is still here. Anything higher would require dev team hitting their straps more than they have so far.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
April 11, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
@jchi2210

Well, it is still possible to have a masternode once HLM will show on Cryptopia. I think it is possible that buying 1000 HLM may be cheaper than SPR when it already spike in July and was above $1 till the blockchain snapshot. Of course if someone bought it year ago or earlier, may be a very happy bag holder.
April 11, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

LMAO I love it!

On a serious note..I wish I would've been involved in crypto when SPR happened and could've gotten enough for a HLM masternode. I think it will be an awesome project once everything gets released..Alas..it looks like I'll have to buy it off of an exchange.
April 11, 2018, 02:28:49 AM
I'm still pretty stoked about Helium, it just sucks that it is taking forever but it takes time to perfect things. I'd like to be able to use my D3's on something at least lol
April 10, 2018, 07:34:00 PM
best feature o this forum is to see what posts people have posted - 50% of above poster calls projects big scam. idiot
April 10, 2018, 07:27:57 PM
Hold your horses: if team (Deo volente) manages to kickstart the chain in the last weeks of April this doesn't mean that trading etc. will go live at the same time. They'll want to make sure everything is stable and working as supposed to first.

Here's a recap of what was discussed in Slack over the last 2 weeks:

https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/apr-8th-2-week-recap

BIG SCAM

you don't know what the hell you are talking about. This project is legit unlike the majority of scams advertised in your tagline.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
Hold your horses: if team (Deo volente) manages to kickstart the chain in the last weeks of April this doesn't mean that trading etc. will go live at the same time. They'll want to make sure everything is stable and working as supposed to first.

BIG SCAM
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
April 09, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
Hold your horses: if team (Deo volente) manages to kickstart the chain in the last weeks of April this doesn't mean that trading etc. will go live at the same time.

Fair enough, I didn't expect a fully running chain from the get-go.

Out of curiosity, how is the inflation model set up? BTC has a clear inflation model that ends in 100y or so. PIVX has unlimited issuance of new coins but also coin burning, so there is no telling how many PIVX will exist at some time and no upper limit. OTOH, the inflation rate of PIVX starts our relatively low. How will the parameters for HLM be set?
Activity: 116
Merit: 22
April 08, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
April 08, 2018, 12:30:52 AM

Launch is scheduled in the next two weeks. Barring no unseen challenges.

Man, I hope this is true.

I wonder what the price will be. SPR was trading at 60K sat right before the snapshot, will HLM reach this or tank immediately? After all that time, I would not be surprised to see it go down to 20K - 30K sat.

Probably tank in the short term. There are over 3.6 million Helium on Cryptopia and millions more in private keys. Anytime you have an airdrop, you get short-term investors that view it as free money. They'll cash it out right away. But that gives the rest of us one last opportunity to pick up HLM at rock bottom prices.
Pages:
Jump to: