Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 34. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
April 07, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Launch is scheduled in the next two weeks. Barring no unseen challenges.

Man, I hope this is true.

I wonder what the price will be. SPR was trading at 60K sat right before the snapshot, will HLM reach this or tank immediately? After all that time, I would not be surprised to see it go down to 20K - 30K sat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
April 07, 2018, 02:06:06 AM
Now as Helium will be a PIVX clone, is 1000 per masternode rule still apply or the 10.000 coin per masternode will be imported from PIVX as well?

They will keep the 1,000 HLM per masternode. Even if we use PIVX as the codebase, many changes will be made to the code.

Would be nice if this launched in the next month.

Launch is scheduled in the next two weeks. Barring no unseen challenges.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
April 06, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
To be honest I was surprised that developers are not inclined to make Helium a Dash clone. Instead it is now PIVX so how would development affects further the launch of HLM ? Pushed even further in my opinion.

as i now the community decided to change it, from Dash clone become PIVX
and you can read the full story about this here
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/mar-20th-ledgercodeteam
regards
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2018, 10:39:29 PM
Now as Helium will be a PIVX clone, is 1000 per masternode rule still apply or the 10.000 coin per masternode will be imported from PIVX as well?

They will keep the 1,000 HLM per masternode. Even if we use PIVX as the codebase, many changes will be made to the code.

I assure you it wont be launch next month if you read the statement above a lot of work will be made but i was also hoping that it would be finish before june.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 06, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
To be honest I was surprised that developers are not inclined to make Helium a Dash clone. Instead it is now PIVX so how would development affects further the launch of HLM ? Pushed even further in my opinion.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
April 06, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
April 04, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
Just wondering what is the status of HLM . Is it already trading on some exchanges? What are the recent development of deploying masternodes using HLM? Hope devs would find time to answer these questions.
No it is not yet traded on any exchange, development of wallet is still on going, thread is being updated from time to time by the devs they often answer question on the slack which is being transfer to discord.
Project workers are not radical, but step by step to solve every problem one by one, so I feel very good about my work attitude, so I can't be eager for success.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
March 31, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
Pivx is getting a major wallet update first week of April with zpivx zerocoin staking. So I am guessing helium will have to wait a little to get the latest and greatest updates from pivx
Wow so much waiting i hope this waiting will be worthwhile though

Ya the waiting is killing me also. It better all be worth it.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:02:56 AM
Pivx is getting a major wallet update first week of April with zpivx zerocoin staking. So I am guessing helium will have to wait a little to get the latest and greatest updates from pivx
Wow so much waiting i hope this waiting will be worthwhile though
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
March 30, 2018, 11:25:37 PM
Just wondering what is the status of HLM . Is it already trading on some exchanges? What are the recent development of deploying masternodes using HLM? Hope devs would find time to answer these questions.
No it is not yet traded on any exchange, development of wallet is still on going, thread is being updated from time to time by the devs they often answer question on the slack which is being transfer to discord.

yes, but if you become a part of the snaphot in cryptopia,
you will have a Helium coin in the list, but no activity and no value until now,,
so, i believe cryptopia will be the first exchange for Helium
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
March 30, 2018, 10:01:54 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
March 29, 2018, 12:04:56 PM
thnx guys for the information. keep my coins on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
March 28, 2018, 11:12:19 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
March 28, 2018, 09:27:09 PM
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
March 28, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Has the move to discord been completed?

Not yet. The move will be post-launch surely.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
so now we are not on X11 anymore?  Embarrassed the new algo will be Quark? am I right  Undecided

I think it will be a POS only coin. If you have another suggestion, you can check the slack channel. They discussed over there and many people voted for POS.

POS!?!?!

well yeah, Masternodes only
great

our ants D3 will ROI never

big tnx to the slack channel than  Angry Angry Angry

I have a D3 that will never ROI either and I got batch 1.5. But I still voted for PivX because POS is superior to POW. It's in our best interest to have the best blockchain possible.

@BonTonPlease

Cryptopia will go live with HLM probably just after launch, from what I understand we are a week or two away.

I've bought the D3 machines only to mine Helium, because I had a big faith
now i'm mining some s*** coins from [ann] to [ann], because mining Dash is not an option to ROI...
ok, nothing to do for me here, maybe I will buy some and wait a hype....

this POW & MN stories are ruining the good mining adventure

I think it is about time that Cryptopia fulfills their part of the agreement. They are so slow it is really a pain in the ass recently. We should all leave them and trade somewhere else.
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
March 27, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
Is it a POS only coin? I heard HLM will be mineable. I asked the question in their telegram but no one answered me. Please tell me if there is any mining pool. And I do not get the collateral for masternode. I want to mine this coin and prepared to hold for few months at least to see the outcome. Any help is much appreciated. I was waiting for the launch for a long time but their PR seems too bad. They need to work on this , for sure.

It is now based on PIVX which is PoS. There will be no mining available or pools with HLM. The cost for a masternode is set currently at 1000 HLM. As of right now the only way to get HLM will be if you held SPR at the time of the airdrop or purchase coins when it launches at cryptopia.co.nz. I'm in the same boat and will need to purchase the coins for a MN. Latest news is on slack. https://onetrollbox.slack.com They'll be moving to Discord after the launch. They're currently testing and will launch shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
March 27, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
Is it a POS only coin? I heard HLM will be mineable. I asked the question in their telegram but no one answered me. Please tell me if there is any mining pool. And I do not get the collateral for masternode. I want to mine this coin and prepared to hold for few months at least to see the outcome. Any help is much appreciated. I was waiting for the launch for a long time but their PR seems too bad. They need to work on this , for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: