Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 46. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
January 04, 2018, 07:11:02 AM
Warning to everyone.   Coins101 is clearly the creator of Bitcoin Spread.   As always his helper Karmashark is by his side cheering on his latest scam.   

Karmashark introduced Bitcoin Spread Ann thread and as if by magic a new user has created the coin.

Coins101 also has created Vtorrent in 2017 and now is going back to pump that now he is finished his total joke of
claiming to create Helium.

Coins101 and Karmashark have abandoned the Helium project and ignore the community, amusingly the community
has a bizarre belief development will still occur, when its clear its leaders have cashed in and shipped out long ago.

Coins101 never completes any project he is involved in will go on forking and creating coins until he has enough money
that he no longer feels the need to pull this BS. 

Coins101 never responds to any questions from the helium community, but he will run to his own defence if any accusation is made by Georgem as he is purely interested in his own self preservation. 

Shame on him and his front man Karmashark.   Their time is coming to an end and the walls are closing in on their double act.  Its over gentleman. Just go and create a new profile and start all over again.

For those that are not capable Zijieli is clearly just coins101 and his gang of scammers.   

Typical hallmarks include getting cryptopia to release the coin and claiming Bittrex with zero chance of achieving it. Exactly the same as Helium. 

What a joke.

And now is when the FUD attack begins.
A lot of accusations and no evidence. You are the joke Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:59:35 AM
Warning to everyone.   Coins101 is clearly the creator of Bitcoin Spread.   As always his helper Karmashark is by his side cheering on his latest scam.   

Karmashark introduced Bitcoin Spread Ann thread and as if by magic a new user has created the coin.

Coins101 also has created Vtorrent in 2017 and now is going back to pump that now he is finished his total joke of
claiming to create Helium.

Coins101 and Karmashark have abandoned the Helium project and ignore the community, amusingly the community
has a bizarre belief development will still occur, when its clear its leaders have cashed in and shipped out long ago.

Coins101 never completes any project he is involved in will go on forking and creating coins until he has enough money
that he no longer feels the need to pull this BS. 

Coins101 never responds to any questions from the helium community, but he will run to his own defence if any accusation is made by Georgem as he is purely interested in his own self preservation. 

Shame on him and his front man Karmashark.   Their time is coming to an end and the walls are closing in on their double act.  Its over gentleman. Just go and create a new profile and start all over again.

For those that are not capable Zijieli is clearly just coins101 and his gang of scammers.   

Typical hallmarks include getting cryptopia to release the coin and claiming Bittrex with zero chance of achieving it. Exactly the same as Helium. 

What a joke.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 08:08:47 PM
Time yet, to say, that those who bought SPR to get HLM have been thoroughly fucked?

It's starting to feel that way. Problem is, I bought my SPR with BTC, not USD or cashing out shitcoins. We're the guys who lost big-time in raw dollar value! But then, that's probably the majority of us.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinspread-spreadcoin-fork-true-decentralization-no-pools-2671181
https://bitcoinspread.co/

BitcoinSpread
Launched 29 July 2014, 9:00 UTC, No Premine
Website
Reddit | Twitter

Completely Decentralized Digital Currency
without Pools

We are officially forking off SpreadCoin on 31 January 2018, 00:00 UTC
Exact block number to be confirmed at a later date!

All existing SpreadCoin (SPR) holders will get 1:1 fork of the coin on the new chain.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SPR price increase has been found.
I'm grateful to the HLM team for allowing me to wait so long that I might have lost SPR without you.
It looks like your project is not going well and may even fail.
It does not matter, new opportunities come. BitcoinSpread is faster than yours, maybe it will not be blocked by BITTREX like yours.
Activity: 43
January 02, 2018, 06:01:02 PM
looks like a scam...
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 02, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Another dead project?

i hope not,,
last news from HLM is at November 30th
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/november-30th-almost-there
and now all people waiting when the mainnet will be launch

until when,,?
slack is quiet and no announcements about the launch of mainnet
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
Time yet, to say, that those who bought SPR to get HLM have been thoroughly fucked?
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
January 01, 2018, 05:12:21 PM
Another dead project?

i hope not,,
last news from HLM is at November 30th
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/november-30th-almost-there
and now all people waiting when the mainnet will be launch
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
January 01, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

SPR holders, for the price of what you are prepared to do? Waiting for the release of a helium wallet or selling your SPR. Unfortunately, I put the SPR in the wallet while taking a snapshot, and if I put it in Cryptopia then it's a good time

jeeezus!!this keeps up  in fiat value it will be almost back to where it was before swap. glad i held!  (well most anyway)
crypto ....man its crazy.

Activity: 91
January 01, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

SPR holders, for the price of what you are prepared to do? Waiting for the release of a helium wallet or selling your SPR. Unfortunately, I put the SPR in the wallet while taking a snapshot, and if I put it in Cryptopia then it's a good time
Activity: 71
December 31, 2017, 08:42:09 PM
Another dead project?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 05:41:45 PM
It's 2018 now and this project hasn't even finished a wallet yet damn.
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
December 31, 2017, 11:31:52 AM
    So, just for some clarity:

• The primary dev/promoter has not logged into BTCT since October
  • The github repo has had no code commits/activity since October
  • There was considerable speculation this was just a scheme to pump SPR for bagholders
  • SPR hit ATH in... October just before split
  • Slack is no longer auto-inviting and there's been zero updates for two months

Going out on a limb here, but the speculation seems correct.[/list]

• WTF are you talking about? BTCT is not the name of the Helium repository. Just like any intelligent dev they do not post repository updates until it is live on the main net. No one in their right mind would make their intelectual property public before they can implement it.

The 'official' repository at heliumpay is more or less empty as HLM is still weeks ahead of launch but if you are in dire need of GitHubs please feel welcome.

• An ICO would be a better way to scam the community, an airdrop without a launch? Why wouldn't they just launch a Dash clone and make even more money?

• Of course it hit ATH, because a superior project was born.

• Bullshit, slack may be full but there have been plenty of updates. There was one just a few days ago.

Now that's what I needed to hear. Same for many people here who are becoming doubtful of the project.

But if that's the case, I would hope they'd drop a quick update to all their channels. I also wish they hadn't hunted at an imminent launch mid-november on twitter. That got a lot of our hopes up. Like others have said, needing more time is fine. Not dropping any updates on this main thread nor on Twitter with the only updates being on a closed Slack, doesn't help the FUD that many are spreading here.

And likewise, as others have said, this whole pre-launch marketing and whatnot could have been handled a lot better. I think there's a lot that can still be salvaged and not make this entire coin a massive dump on launch, but the team REALLY has to want it IMO. Simply showing that would go a long way. [/list][/list]

HLM dead?

Can something be dead before it is born?

Technically, yes, it's called stillborn. And apparently it can happen to cryptocurrencies as well. Grin
Activity: 6
December 31, 2017, 10:58:02 AM
Where can I buy Helium or how can I get Helium?
legendary
born once atheist
December 30, 2017, 06:36:45 PM
When can we begin to mine?

my 20 D3 Miners are waiting for you Helium  Kiss

Activity: 66
December 29, 2017, 10:17:51 PM
When can we begin to mine?

my 20 D3 Miners are waiting for you Helium  Kiss
legendary
born once atheist
December 29, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
Haven't been to church in 10 years,

glad to see you've come to your senses....

and ot .... jsyk....the helium devs made a brief  appearance over on that other thread coupla days ago
(in case it's news, which at this point probably not, but whatever..)
Activity: 506
December 29, 2017, 01:24:05 PM
If i say im not disappointed with the way Dev/s handling this project i would be lying! Well i wish us well!
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
December 29, 2017, 01:00:43 PM
Someone was on twitter from HLM in Nov asking about people ready with their D3's, that's Nov man.  But many of us are still holding out hope....remember like the good book says "always have faith"...I think that's what it says. 

Disclaimer:  Haven't been to church in 10 years, so I have no idea what the good book says!  Smiley
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
December 29, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
now the project has to wake up and there are announcements! otherwise it will not be serious.

It's been 3 months now!
Pages:
Jump to: