Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 71. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 09:24:28 AM
Can't join slack via provided link in first post.

Could you check is it still working ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
October 24, 2017, 08:20:04 AM
guys anybody know roughly what a D3 would mine per day on this coin ?

We can't know yet, we don't know the starting difficulty or the number of miners that will go for it.

You should know. The OP mentions that there will be difficulty smoothing via DGW.  No matter how many miners there are, the same number of coins should be mined every day if it works.

I am just trying to gauge whether to keep my 4 D3's that have just arrived and mine helium for the starter period while its value is low and then hold for long-term, anybody with any experience of how these starting coins work with pools etc?

If you go back and look, the dev posted something akin to mining Helium is going to be rough for a bit until things stabilize.

M
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 24, 2017, 05:46:36 AM
I'm excited to see when the HLM mainnet will be launched so I can use the HLM's in cryptopia.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 05:27:51 AM

We can't know yet, we don't know the starting difficulty or the number of miners that will go for it.

You should know. The OP mentions that there will be difficulty smoothing via DGW.  No matter how many miners there are, the same number of coins should be mined every day if it works.

I am just trying to gauge whether to keep my 4 D3's that have just arrived and mine helium for the starter period while its value is low and then hold for long-term, anybody with any experience of how these starting coins work with pools etc?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 24, 2017, 04:45:45 AM
Wondering when HLM can be purchased at cryptopia. Still not tradable at the moment. Hopefully if this happen I still have some spare money to buy at low price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
October 24, 2017, 04:42:54 AM

Activity: 41
October 24, 2017, 02:01:30 AM
have this coin a telegram group?
There is only a slack group. there is the link in the main post
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 23, 2017, 07:30:46 PM
Looks like an Interesting Project, i have read this thread and i look something make me confused, about the wallet, why did not using etherwallet, maybe this project will make something new right

MyEtherWallet work only for ETH and token ERC20 on ETH blockchain.

HLM have is on blockchain so, he gonna use is own wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 06:59:14 PM
Looks like an Interesting Project, i have read this thread and i look something make me confused, about the wallet, why did not using etherwallet, maybe this project will make something new right
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 23, 2017, 06:44:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
October 23, 2017, 04:14:26 PM
have this coin a telegram group?
Activity: 277
October 23, 2017, 03:12:05 PM
Activity: 202
October 23, 2017, 12:14:19 PM
I was also trying to be conservative, sold half my SPR before snapshot. Hoping to buy HLM below 50k sat for 20% extra profit.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 09:03:06 AM
Well,I think that we can just wait and see what happens
Anyway,waiting to get more Heliums ,too
Activity: 322
October 23, 2017, 08:43:49 AM
If you held SPR in wallet during the snapshot then can SPR be sold now and still gain HLM or do we have to hold it in the wallet until HLM tokens are released?

I can't say for 100% certain, but as far as I know, so long as you held SPR in your wallet at the snapshot block, you now have HLM even if it's currently invisible.

I believe you can sell off your SPR without fear of losing your Helium. But hopefully someone with better technical knowledge can confirm this.

you won't loose your HLM if its already credited.

I'm talking about the situation where we hold SPR in our wallets. HLM has not been credited to anyone who held SPR in their wallets so if we sell SPR now before being credited then would HLM be credited once instructions on how to sign the message to the devs is available?

Yes, it will be.... Your SPR address is in the database with the associated balance it had during the snapshot. As long as you can prove the address which held your SPR during the snapshot is yours (signing it), you will get the equivalent amount of HLM once the wallet is launched regardless what the content of your SPR address now.
Activity: 7
October 23, 2017, 07:22:35 AM
If you held SPR in wallet during the snapshot then can SPR be sold now and still gain HLM or do we have to hold it in the wallet until HLM tokens are released?

I can't say for 100% certain, but as far as I know, so long as you held SPR in your wallet at the snapshot block, you now have HLM even if it's currently invisible.

I believe you can sell off your SPR without fear of losing your Helium. But hopefully someone with better technical knowledge can confirm this.

you won't loose your HLM if its already credited.

I'm talking about the situation where we hold SPR in our wallets. HLM has not been credited to anyone who held SPR in their wallets so if we sell SPR now before being credited then would HLM be credited once instructions on how to sign the message to the devs is available?
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 22, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

It wont die, lazy trader will buy. Research on what improvement/feature has been added since current dev took over, then u put a value yourself.

Hi guys, this here is the Helium coin (HLM) thread. Would you please continue your chat about SPR in the SPR thread?

Thanks.
Activity: 202
October 22, 2017, 09:34:40 AM
I guess none will sell it cheap since some buyers bought spr right at the moment when the snapshot is about to happen and many have dump since then.

Correct me if i am wrong but HLM snapshot is already done oO

You will get nothing about buying SPR now, except loosing money, is a dead coin with HLM inc ...
are you sure spr will die?  Cry
It wont die, lazy trader will buy. Research on what improvement/feature has been added since current dev took over, then u put a value yourself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
October 22, 2017, 09:20:00 AM
I guess none will sell it cheap since some buyers bought spr right at the moment when the snapshot is about to happen and many have dump since then.

You will get nothing about buying SPR now, except loosing money, is a dead coin with HLM inc ...
are you sure spr will die?  Cry
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
October 22, 2017, 07:38:02 AM

you're right, the snapshot is already done at October 10th, at 10AM NZ local time
just wait another update from the dev
Pages:
Jump to: