Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 70. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 07:03:34 AM
It would be nice if we had news and progress after the snapshot.

Everyone is waiting.

I love this project and I continue to be a supporter but it is important that there is movement quickly. Wink
Need a community manager for this kind of role, to keep in touch with your community and users.

I completely agree with you. There is a community Manager (craslovell https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/craslovell-122434). That would be very useful if he give a bit more update or communicate a bit more here.

I am patient, but to avoid an 'uprising', similar as we have due to the lack of update before the snapshot.... Otherwise I don't really mind, FUD would be useful for me to buy HLM cheaper that the real value.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
October 25, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

Everyone is waiting.

I love this project and I continue to be a supporter but it is important that there is movement quickly. Wink

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

I hope so that will be the starting price, I would buy a few millions  Smiley

And i hope this will happend too, so my bag will full with this Helium   Wink

When start? in 2019? 2020?
Spr dead. Lots of people loss your dollars.

i think, the dev still work for HLM and sometimes a great project will show up with the best news in a good moment
for now, all we need is increase our patience
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 25, 2017, 06:13:42 AM
I really thing this project have good future.

coin101 have good history and trust foundation

He can be not good in communication, his work speak for it self.

On other hand X11 need another solid coin, specially with this ASIC raining.

I will support HLM with half of my hashrate power for sure.

Less miner, more reward, less time to wait to owns masternode.

But in long term i see HLM as a real valuable coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

When start? in 2019? 2020?
Spr dead. Lots of people loss your dollars.
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
October 25, 2017, 04:50:32 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Need a community manager for this kind of role, to keep in touch with your community and users.
October 25, 2017, 04:49:01 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 25, 2017, 04:29:44 AM
Are the devs active in a slack or telegram?

They've been very active, a little less now due to the amount of work they have. They don't post up to the minute progress reports but that's normal. coins101 is well known here and has a good reputation. you can look over his posts for the last 4 years and see that he's been helpful and knowledgeable. He has the talent and personality to run the program.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 25, 2017, 04:16:41 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$

Says the newbie with 15 activity. It's not being traded yet. Unless you're fucking with him, then that's ok.
Activity: 112
October 25, 2017, 04:08:33 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Project dead?
hlm  start = 0.0001$
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
October 25, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

Everyone is waiting.

Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 25, 2017, 03:26:12 AM

would you rather he stays here and manage this thread answering all previously answered questions or would you rather have him apply his time constructively doing what his does best - writing great codes?

I like to enlighten you as one who has worked on development teams previously. Conception to Delivery takes lots of time hold your horses. We all want a great Project.

I am a coder myself and that's why I was asking for an estimation, not a fixed point in time. I know that's impossible. But modern teams work agile and that means they deliver functionality in short iterations (like weekly or bi-weekly).

coins101 is not the only team member, and a communication once a week is not too distracting. Radio silence over weeks is not a sign of a great product. It might not be a sign of a bad product, but keeping stake holders informed is a quality trait.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
October 24, 2017, 11:45:20 PM
Masternode builder here. Either we can get Bitmain D3 to be mining HLM or scooping some cheap and dumped HeliumPay in cryptopia. Just waiting for it to open.

in my mind this is the next dash, by adding servicenodes
i think people will not sell this coin in cheap price, even people will buy and hold this coin for long term
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 24, 2017, 08:57:24 PM
Masternode builder here. Either we can get Bitmain D3 to be mining HLM or scooping some cheap and dumped HeliumPay in cryptopia. Just waiting for it to open.
Activity: 76
October 24, 2017, 08:50:30 PM
He doesn't need to answer a Q&A, but as the effective lead organizer of the project it'd sure be nice to have a roughly weekly update at the very least, with some basic notes, even if it says "nothing new to report - still working on x, y, z". I understand if coins101 doesn't want to do this - but there isn't a single person on the team that is willing to do community management? I think this is especially important during this period where investors have nothing in-hand besides IOU tokens and the team has gone effectively silent from the outside.
Activity: 592
Merit: 259
October 24, 2017, 04:37:38 PM
I like to enlighten you as one who has worked on development teams previously. Conception to Delivery takes lots of time hold your horses. We all want a great Project.
There is no shortcut to quality.

Well said, nitego!
Activity: 123
October 24, 2017, 03:46:28 PM
@Team: any updates?

It would be nice to know where we stand - @coins101 has been active last on Oct 13th, that's a couple of days. How's the wallet faring at cryptopia? what's the deadline for wallet holders to change their coins? It's unfortunate that the git is private and we have no way to gauge progress in coding.

What's your best effort guess to when it will be tradable?

would you rather he stays here and manage this thread answering all previously answered questions or would you rather have him apply his time constructively doing what his does best - writing great codes?

There is no shortcut to quality.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 24, 2017, 03:27:23 PM
@Team: any updates?

It would be nice to know where we stand - @coins101 has been active last on Oct 13th, that's a couple of days. How's the wallet faring at cryptopia? what's the deadline for wallet holders to change their coins? It's unfortunate that the git is private and we have no way to gauge progress in coding.

What's your best effort guess to when it will be tradable?
Activity: 119
October 24, 2017, 03:12:33 PM
what is the price of HLM when launching in cryptopia  Cheesy

The price will be between $0.1 and $10, I am sure.... Nobody knows it more exactly.

I thought it was based on the snapshot so I thought they would start trading at about 1.70 a coin I might be wrong on the price.
October 24, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

The price will be between $0.1 and $10, I am sure.... Nobody knows it more exactly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
October 24, 2017, 10:06:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: