Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - Decentralized Services Digital Networks - MAIN NET LIVE - page 4. (Read 25966 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 22
Yeah, I have still waited for your announcement on this one, especially in the year of 2019.
Now, it's time for your family after one year of hard working.
There are no open bounty programs at this time. When a new one has begun it will certainly be posted here in this thread.
I think we need to promote the project more on the Internet, we need more fame.
You know, yes. Perhaps, can agree with you. I also have a feeling that this project lacks marketing. I hope that the team understands this, and when the market goes up, they will take action in this direction.

For as far as I can see the team is fully aware of this. The 'lack' of marketing at the moment is a conscious choice. The team is busy on a daily basis setting in motion a sustainable development path that will get us where we want to be. Before getting expectations up the team wants to be certain that these can be met. Most of the work in that regard happens outside of the online channels such as the forums or the discord so things might seem very quiet at the moment. Having said that. On behalf of the Helium team and community: Happy New Year!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Yeah, I have still waited for your announcement on this one, especially in the year of 2019.
There are no open bounty programs at this time. When a new one has begun it will certainly be posted here in this thread.
You know, yes. Perhaps, can agree with you. I also have a feeling that this project lacks marketing. I hope that the team understands this, and when the market goes up, they will take action in this direction.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't know how many allocations for the bounty campaign will be distributed to participants, please let me know here.

A total of 1250 Helium have been allocated to fund all bounty programs.

I think this information interested you. Or something different.
The allocation is very small but it's okay this is proof that the helium project has successfully run it.
Yes, indeed, during a bloody bear, this amount has little value. But this time will pass.
And I think that in perspective, it will cost much more. By this, now hunters should not be sad about it. Only hodl Wink.
I see this coin in the stock market still low, but we have to hold it because the project is still running and there is still hope to rise.
The price is still not high. But I agree with you that the time for this coin will come. I like the team. It consists exclusively of enthusiasts. I am sure that these guys will not sit with their hands down.  Therefore, I like to be here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
~
Hello, teela.
Are there bounties run by Helium project that have still been joinable today?
I hope that I have not missed my chances to join them.

I hope there will be a new bounty.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I don't know how many allocations for the bounty campaign will be distributed to participants, please let me know here.

The allocation is very small but it's okay this is proof that the helium project has successfully run it.
Yes, indeed, during a bloody bear, this amount has little value. But this time will pass.
And I think that in perspective, it will cost much more. By this, now hunters should not be sad about it. Only hodl Wink.
I see this coin in the stock market still low, but we have to hold it because the project is still running and there is still hope to rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
~
Hello, teela.
Are there bounties run by Helium project that have still been joinable today?
I hope that I have not missed my chances to join them.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Update: As a participant in the Helium bounty campaign you have until end of day Thursday, January 31st, 2019 to send me the required message including your Helium address. Helium distribution to campaign participants will begin exactly one week after this date on Thursday, February 7th, 2019.

For further information please see the original bounty thread located here
An update from Stonehedge earlier today:

Community Update 11th December 2018 @everyone

I am aware that I have been very quiet of late, and that there was a need to provide a detailed update of what I have been working on.

The following document has been created to provide an explanation to the community of the process that I am working to, and also give the opportunity to the community to challenge it and suggest improvements if necessary.

As we progress to each new phase of the Helium System Development Lifecyle, I will provide a new version of this document providing further detail on the new phase. My hope is that this will provide the community with an insight into some of the things that need to be achieved away from the public forum.

This release of the document focuses mostly on requirements gathering which is my main occupier right now.

Please do bombard me with questions or concerns.  Naming conventions for system lifecycle processes and outputs vary by region, industry and individual preferences and I am always open to suggestions or improvements. I appreciate that this document mixes objectives in that I am providing a update as well as a definition.  Now that I have revealed my method and caught you up with my work, the next versions of the document will be much more focussed.

The document is up for review here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/395498373/Helium-System-Lifecycle-Requirements-Gathering

For the aforementioned questions and concerns please join us in Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/9Evn2zT
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Update from Discord:

StonehedgeToday at 12:10 PM
@everyone

~nice update...see above^~

You can find the new wallet release here: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases/tag/v0.16.0

This is not a mandatory update. However, both the voting GUI and staking fix are very convenient for QT users.
You can either update your masternodes or keep them running on the previous version.

and with that, the helium doth rise...

edit...ok, well that didn't last long....ahh yes, the joy of crypto....

Update from Discord:

StonehedgeToday at 12:10 PM
@everyone

Update 8th December 2018

On a personal note, I'd like to apologise for the lack of updates from myself over the last 2.5 weeks. As I'm sure some of you have noticed, the bear market we are in has heaped a lot of pressure on people who work in crypto leading to very quiet communities across the board.  The key to surviving a bear market is to survive.  To survive, a project must make considered decisions, partner with the right people and plan for a long-term future.  This is precisely what we are doing with Helium. For some of the people on the periphery of Helium, this is their first bear market and those people/organisations have needed a week or two to get over the shock and focus back on the long term.

Voting GUI

I'm delighted to announce that a new wallet pre-release has been created.  Version v.0.16.0 contains a GUI for voting on proposals, which takes away all of the technical requirements to vote on a proposal Teela will providing an update on the governance system including details on the testing process for the new pre-release.

Business & Technical Development

One of the challenges of working with a variety of partners to design a system, is to find a consistent way to build a relationship, gather information and establish functional requirements.  Without uniform processes, you have to resort to design by committee which rarely achieves elegant solutions.

Over the past three weeks, I have been working on a suite of templates and processes to allow us a level of consistency in our information and requirement gathering.  Separate but alongside this, there is also a requirement for a simple process leading to an agreement with potential partners around public announcements of the collaboration with a view to joint marketing and PR.

I'm happy to say that the first significant chunk of the processes and templates is now complete.  All documentation from the initial partner interviews through to the technical design document is ready.  The process to populate these documents has been drafted, and I plan to publish a two-page summary of the approach that I am using next week. As each document is populated and approved by the participating parties, they will be made available to the community.  They will only be redacted if there is sensitive commercial information within that cannot be made public.

I will publish the summary of the information gathering process on Monday, as I am going to be travelling this weekend. I also hope to be sharing some information about the first stage of partner interviews which have already begun. I'll be online tomorrow to answer any questions.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

You can find the new wallet release here: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases/tag/v0.16.0

This is not a mandatory update. However, both the voting GUI and staking fix are very convenient for QT users.
You can either update your masternodes or keep them running on the previous version.
A heads up regarding the 2017 BTY program:

craslovell [2:29 AM]
@everyone If you participated in our bounty program from 2017 you will be receiving a personal message from me (on Bitcointalk) requiring your Helium address this weekend.  Please reply as soon as possible. I will be making a spreadsheet publicly available at that time as well which will show that you are verified for payout.

Great news. I look forward to this weekend, since I am a participant. Cool
Hope everything will go smoothly.
What will happen to those who do not apply for a reward? The funds will be divided between the confirmed participants, or will it go to the project development fund?
Thanks

The treasury already sent over the coins for the campaign to craslovell and what will happen to remaining coins, if any, is up to him.

Confirmed, all 1250HLM allocated for the bounty campaign will be distributed to participants who reply regardless of how many do and based on their stake count. I will set a date in the near future as a cut off to claim the reward. As you can see from the spreadsheet we ended up with ~797 users participating in the various campaigns.
the allocation for the bounty campaign is very small, but it's okay after waiting so long that they will start distributing this good prospect.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ok, downloaded wallet. But wow that was so long ago this came out. Though they did get back to us eventually so I am glad it is not a scam. I wrote it off as a scam tbh.
I am glad I was wrong. But still. This has been a really really long wait to endure.
We just nuked the Slack. it will stay online for a bit but is has been rendered more or less unusable. If you have files or messages stored on there I suggest you retrieve them now.

Please join us on Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/9Evn2zT
I think discord is a great alternative. Gladly joined, and I am in an ambush, waiting for a new one.
We just nuked the Slack. it will stay online for a bit but is has been rendered more or less unusable. If you have files or messages stored on there I suggest you retrieve them now.

Please join us on Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/9Evn2zT
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Spreadsheet showing verified users who have contacted me to claim their Helium:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aXJezuOF4SQpWcGA_GwYRxC7QtoPGd2P9FbfxlLn6U0/

This has also been posted in the bounty thread found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48310374

So whether the distribution has been done? This is good news, Helium is a project with good prospects. but the current market conditions are bad, and I didn't know it would be influential on helium or not. I wish the best for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: