Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS - page 10. (Read 87011 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@ky_storm
Good days guys! I'm back! We are preparing 3 updates to the HarmonyCoin Wallet:

- Embedded block explorer
- Embedded IRC Freenode Chat
- Tor network Compatibility for a completely anonymous connection

ETA for this update: 2 weeks

Stay tuned!

Great.
Keep going.
Activity: 559
Merit: 500

Stay tuned!
Good to hear you're back, I hope you had a great wedding. Looking forward to the new roadmap and features!
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Stay tuned!
Thats great....That should work...Keep us informed....Maybe check in once a day. Thanks...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
and why don't you all go voting here in the meantime:

https://www.poloniex.com/voting

i've already do it Smiley
long long time ago
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
ok so what innovation is there? ...so called anon/tor development... that most coins could have... anon will be a thing of the past by three of four weeks... unless its not coin mixing anon..

We did do a poll, and the clear desire from investors in this coin was for anon implementation. Currently TOR is the popular method for providing anon features, so that is what we are planning on bringing to Harmony. We are looking at a timetable of about 7-10 days to have this implemented, and I will post a roadmap as someone said TAC did.

Many thanks guys  Wink
Activity: 108
and why don't you all go voting here in the meantime:

https://www.poloniex.com/voting

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
ok so what innovation is there? ...so called anon/tor development... that most coins could have... anon will be a thing of the past by three of four weeks... unless its not coin mixing anon..

We did do a poll, and the clear desire from investors in this coin was for anon implementation. Currently TOR is the popular method for providing anon features, so that is what we are planning on bringing to Harmony. We are looking at a timetable of about 7-10 days to have this implemented, and I will post a roadmap as someone said TAC did.
Maybe you can add some form of communication in the wallet. Or maybe some form of advertising in the wallet. 
Activity: 84

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 59
check what Talkcoin have made today, a very nice roadmap. Recently it had a dump similar to the HMY one but they responded quickly.

Let's boost the HMY features  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The team is discussing right now what we're planning on implementing into HMY. The main current thought will most likely be adopting the TOR anon system that is popular at the moment. We're looking at about 10-14 days to implement this, if it is decided upon. We will update you guys on the other features that we decide on, and update the OP when we figure out those features and their timetable. Fernand0x will comment in here today, to show everyone he is back. Thanks for sitting tight with us, whoever is still in on this coin.
finally there is a news coming out..
good job dev
yeah TOR is hot at the moment
Activity: 14
It is time for us to bring this coin -as a unified community- to the light. I hope the devs will be backing up their investors and people who have remained faithful to this coin. But that isn't the most important thing, i believe in the potential of this coin and i think it will succeed if enough effort is done. A proper strategy including goals and new implementations, accompanied by some great marketing and management could take this coin anywhere as the base is already set and it is a solid one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
position 4 on Polo voting in case you don't know  Grin

Great job, Keep voting.
Activity: 108
position 4 on Polo voting in case you don't know  Grin
Activity: 84
The team is discussing right now what we're planning on implementing into HMY. The main current thought will most likely be adopting the TOR anon system that is popular at the moment. We're looking at about 10-14 days to implement this, if it is decided upon. We will update you guys on the other features that we decide on, and update the OP when we figure out those features and their timetable. Fernand0x will comment in here today, to show everyone he is back. Thanks for sitting tight with us, whoever is still in on this coin.
Activity: 559
Merit: 500
It's like having a bunch of kids in the back of the car. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"  Grin
LOL.  Grin

To be fair, we've been waiting for a couple of weeks now, which is a very long time in crypto. Kids - at least mine - often start nagging before you even start the engine. Wink
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
It's like having a bunch of kids in the back of the car. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"  Grin
is there any news?
so quiet here, and the price is down
can it back?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
come on devs stop getting married and having lives and get back to work!  Tongue
+1 on that...If you put in the time it will go up ....Dev. needs to check in...

I'm here, and I know Fernand0x will be back within a couple days, I'm checking up on him today, so maybe he's ready to get back on board. We will announce plans, and make a proper announcement when that is ready. We thank you for being patient and not spreading FUD during all of this, everything will be up and running very shortly.

sounds good, waiting on ann.
Pages:
Jump to: