Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS - page 5. (Read 87011 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Communications Lead
You are really insane. The ico isn't yours. Do you understand that? It doesn't belong to you. Why would you decide what would be done with it if you no longer want to lead this coin and if you want to take a break? Why would anyone even trust you to keep the ico anymore when you already made us all regret trusting you.

You said you want to pay 0.4 btc for a website, the lowest we found was 0.55 for a shitty website and i found 0.65 for a pro/high quality website. The tor anon was mentioned in my previous message and you only wanted to pay 1.1 btc even if told you i would pay for it and unless it was working 100% don't pay me back. Yes you contacted triplef and i'm sure he wouldn't have come if this fiasco wasn't happening to appease things as we've been trying to contact him for about 10 days. I don't understand you say 'i wanted to fund it', how is you that wants to fund it? Godammit we only want you to use the ipo money which ISN'T yours but the community's. So its the community that is funding everything NOT YOU. You should do what the community wants with the community's money, not what you want or what you are ready to pay for as that isn't your money.

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible (and this has been explained in detail in the previous post). It's very precisely telling someone i got 16btc available and you can base your vision on that amount, and then later telling them i only have 1.5btc: 1.1 for tor and 0.4 for website! Isn't this insane? What we agreed on and this again i have proof of is that unless you could find cheaper, we would hire the person i found for best value; something you did not respect all along. However and again i have proof after less than an hour or so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not to help appease the disagreements between us. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision, i still wanted to give it one last try as i promised the community i would do everything possible and in my capacity to take this coin to new heights.

I will not reply to your queries anymore unless you say something new because what you are doing is being redundant and just repeating the same things again and again. I will continue to work with the community to decide what is right to be done to get back our ipo money and what is the right way to go ahead with.

Sidi, I can understand that you are upset but writing as you are at the moment is not helping the situation, it can only make it worse. Stay calm and work together towards a solution and not a pointing fingers contest.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You are really insane. The ico isn't yours. Do you understand that? It doesn't belong to you. Why would you decide what would be done with it if you no longer want to lead this coin and if you want to take a break? Why would anyone even trust you to keep the ico anymore when you already made us all regret trusting you.

You said you want to pay 0.4 btc for a website, the lowest we found was 0.55 for a shitty website and i found 0.65 for a pro/high quality website. The tor anon was mentioned in my previous message and you only wanted to pay 1.1 btc even if told you i would pay for it and unless it was working 100% don't pay me back. Yes you contacted triplef and i'm sure he wouldn't have come if this fiasco wasn't happening to appease things as we've been trying to contact him for about 10 days. I don't understand you say 'i wanted to fund it', how is you that wants to fund it? Godammit we only want you to use the ipo money which ISN'T yours but the community's. So its the community that is funding everything NOT YOU. You should do what the community wants with the community's money, not what you want or what you are ready to pay for as that isn't your money.

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible. However and again i have proof after less than an hour so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision.

I'm saying that when you deliver the anon and site, I will pay, that is what I've said from the start, we just never agreed on the prices. The question is yes or no, are you still going to lead this coin? I'm willing to pay 1.1 for the tor, and I will pay the .55 for the site. I will pay these when they are delivered though. I even said in my first statement that I will pay for things after that, just contact me with updates on the coin on twitter.

I'm not stealing people's money, I'm clearly saying I will put it towards the coin.

Of course you don't make a coin hoping it fails, but most do. I'm sorry to everyone that this coin failed, but I cannot refund everyone their money. The only people I would consider refunding are the new investors who bought into the Harmony ICO at 6000sat, and I would only do this if Sidiberd abandons the coin as well.

I hope for him to continue, and I hope that this coin moves forward. Again, I am trying to put the ICO funds toward a good use, I'm just waiting on things to be delivered.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The reason why i did not want to continue as the lead member of this coin is very accurately because the promises and terms i based on my acceptance of leading this coin have been altered by you by changing them and rendering my plans impossible (and this has been explained in detail in the previous post). It's very precisely telling someone i got 16btc available and you can base your vision on that amount, and then later telling them i only have 1.5btc: 1.1 for tor and 0.4 for website! Isn't this insane? What we agreed on and this again i have proof of is that unless you could find cheaper, we would hire the person i found for best value; something you did not respect all along. However and again i have proof after less than an hour or so and many hours before you posted anything here i told you i will try one last time and try to get the community to decide for what is right or not to help appease the disagreements between us. Even despite you altering your promises and agreements before i took the lead role and on which i based my decision, i still wanted to give it one last try as i promised the community i would do everything possible and in my capacity to take this coin to new heights.

I will not reply to your queries anymore unless you say something new because what you are doing is being redundant and just repeating the same things again and again. I will continue to work with the community to decide what is right to be done to get back our ipo money and what is the right way to go ahead with.
Two quick things. I did say I would pay for the Tor anon and website.  I also contacted triplef and got him to come post in the thread to show what he is doing, and he is finishing the multipool. My question is if you have the Tor ready and I am funding it and the website, why are you not continuing with the coin. Why are you still coming after me when I said I would still be funding projects. All I'm doing is stepping down from being on the team. I am still using the funds I have to support the coin. I told you to continue with your work and that I would pay for what I stated.

The only reason I locked the thread and removed you from accounts was because you said you were stepping down from the team. If I knew you weren't I wouldn't have.
On top of the logo contest which has been started by two great entries (and a lot more to come), we have also contacted many web designers to see which one offers the best quality and value to create our website. On the other hand, the Torn Anon is right on schedule. As you can all see, things are well under way and all that's left is the community's participation to set up the tor nodes for us to test and implement Torn Anon; so please contact us if you're willing to help.
Any updates..?

Everything is on schedule at the moment and will be implemented on time.

Nice..... I hope everything gets implemented on time.

The reason i said this is because everything was really on schedule on my side with tor anon and tor nodes and the logo contest and the team members. On the other hand CA was telling me triplef was very close to finishing the multipool and fernand0x would solve the irc problem. For the website i had found the right people and told CA about it but he didn't want to pay the minimum price despite not finding cheaper.
Before i accepted to lead harmony you told me you still had 16 btc to use for the development of hmy. Now you say that you lied to me.

A condition of me accepting to lead harmony, was that if i found someone to do a job (whether be it a website, tor anon etc) for the coin, we would hire him unless you could find cheaper. Afterwards you claim that you would only fund what YOU deem right while you are actually using the IPO collected from the community meaning funds that DO NOT belong to you but to the community. Meaning funds that should be paid back to the community if you were to leave (which is the case now).

You should have collected 48btc from the ipo. Let's assume that the (crappy; since it doesn't show that you have bought any ipo) proof you have provided is right and that you bought 19btc. So that's 29 btc left and about 500,000 hmy (500k because 19 btc at ipo price would give that). You said you paid fernand0x 3 btc (i have proof of this and if needed i will post screenshots) and triplef less than 2 btc (i have proof of this too) and even let's accept ying yang old users about 10btc (we need proof of this although it probably doesn't exist as you previously said you paid it from your OWN btc), so that's 10 btc left and 500k hmy and triplef implementing the pool and continuing to work with us. Where are these funds? In you first post you said that there are ipo funds. So prove to us how much is left and give the community the rest. That is the only solution if you want to live peacefully and have no regrets.

There's no doubt that what you have done is completely unethical especially locking the thread and stopping me from accessing the accounts right after i said i would take these issues for the community to decide. Now it's like you want, but i assure you it would be in your best interest to pay back the community what you owe it and this after you have proven everything.

Not only was locking me out a wrong move, but especially bringing me down after 2 weeks of intensive work to try and promote and lead harmony. The fact that you lied to me and that you changed your promises and agreements as you wished was a main factor too. But i decided to continue cause i believe this coin could become amongst the best with all that i had ready for it. However, when i felt that i could no longer move forward because of your non-respected agreements and promises as well as your lies, i had to bring this back to the community to decide.

"By the way, sidiberd wasn't an ICO investor like he acts, he messaged me back when the coin was about 1000 to let me know he was thinking about investing in harmony. This doesn't matter, but should be known in case he is trying  to dump. " it is true that i am not an ICO investor but I am an investor. When I talked to these thugs after the ICO, meaning when they knew how much they received, they assured me that it is a long term plan and everything is ongoing. Why tell me this when you knew the money was not enough? To dump on me?

By the way everyone, all that we had set to achieve and that i was responsible for (tor anon, tor anon node, team members and logo contest) has been set up appropriately and is on schedule and would have been delivered o time. However, everything CA was responsible for, fernand0x (irc problem) and triplef (multipool) was for diversified reasons not possible to be achieved on schedule. Even when CA told me about the issues i told him it's not a problem i can get people that can do the work otherwise find someone else yourself. But he disagreed and said that he didn't want to. Even the website, i contaced 4 different people and the price was nowhere close to what he wanted to offer (as though it was his money) and when i told him so he claimed that he didn't find someone cheaper but that he still believes the price shouldn't be more than 0.4btc. Even the tor anon i got a bargain price for 1.3btc, for a new technology and one that was still new, but he refused to pay that price even if i told him that he wouldn't pay anything unless it was delivered and worked 100% (i paid for it and took the risk just to do what i could to help the hmy).

Anyway i've received several messages. And this issue will be treated accordingly. If you are claiming your health is being affected and all that whatnot, what would the community and the investors say when they have had to deal with all these shady issues you have made them fall in and all these shit promises you made? It's your choice now, do whatever you like but believe me this time you will assume the consequences.
You took a responsibility and now are running away from it along with people's money and you keep saying this is my last post. You have to answer people.

What do you mean you are going to pay only 1.1 btc?

Where is the rest of the ipo money?

What about the website, the logo contest, the blockchain anon?

What have you done with the rest of people's funds?

We need a detailed explanantion of where the 40 BTC went?  So 20 you claim was yours and even though this sort of insider shit is just wrong we can forget it. But now where the fuck is the other 20 btc = 12000 dollars.

These questions have to be answered because as it stands you have stolen people's money and are still trying to justify it. If you are going to retire atleast refund the people. Give bittrex what is left of the ipo and have them refund people with coins depending on how many coins there are or give people who want to work the money. You cannot just keep the bitcoins... wtf

First you say we are just waiting for fernandox and then you say no the money is not enough then now you just runaway... If it was not enough then halt the project on its start and not keep people waiting to then after a month say we are going to do jackshit

This, Bolded. CryptoAdvisor, you seem like an honest man who tried to do something good in Crypto. It didn't work out as intended and that's fine, sometimes things don't work out. What we (the investors) are questioning is what has been done with the ICO money. Could you explain in detail, Bitcoin per Bitcoin, on what it has been wasted on and what is left of it so that the community may revive the coin with whatever is left? What we are requesting is a finance report on the initial ICO. With that, we may be able to do something further, even a new coin if that's what is needed. Hope to hear from you soon and may your health get better.

This is what I've been explaining.

About 20btc came from our team personally buying into the coin to try to hype it. Every ICO coin does this, it is a normal thing to draw attention.

At least another 10btc was bitcoin that I gave to yin/yang buyers, so they could buy into the ICO, basically  letting them trade yin/yang for harmony. So those combined mean that only about 12btc was put into the ICO from outside investors.

4btc went to our main dev.
About 2.5btc was spent on multipool which I will try to get back up and running for you guys.

This means that there is about 5.5 real btc left from funding. I have already stated what I am willing to contribute to the coin as I leave. The simple truth is that this coin was built to help yin/yang investors and try to recoup their losses in that coin. Almost everybody left in this coin community were in y/y and I'm sorry I failed you guys. Take this or leave it.

Sidiberd is gonna call me a liar, but it is justified. I originally told him we had 16 real btc available, but I only said this because if we were trying to revive the coin, I didn't want it to seem like we had no funds backing us. Sorry for exaggerating what we had, but I hoped it would all be overshadowed when harmony started succeeding.

By the way, sidiberd wasn't an ICO investor like he acts, he messaged me back when the coin was about 1000 to let me know he was thinking about investing in harmony. This doesn't matter, but should be known in case he is trying  to dump.

Take a day or two to sort the financial situation. This shouldn't be rushed, what you are stating at the moment is what you remember from the back of your head. It will be very important for the community and this coin to have this detailed. Suggestions:

1) Ask your Yin/Yang investors (the ones you sent 10 BTC from your own pocket) to send you evidence of their contribution. This should also apply to the 20 BTC invested by yourself.
2) Check the original wallet where Bittrex sent the ICO money. Check every transaction ID and give as much detail as possible making sure each transaction was justified (such as 4 BTC to Fernando). Transparency will be great.

This is all I could think off from the top of my head. Once this is ready, we will know with certainty how much of the ICO is still available and as mentioned before, we may be able to do something further, even a new coin if that's what is needed.

I went to get the proof of the btc I spent when I bought into the ICO, but Bittrex only shows back two months, and I can't go get the full details on order. I did find the history of the btc I deposited though to buy in, and it is roughly 19btc.

I am also showing images of my trades on HMY, I only ever bought more Harmony except for the 13000HMY I sold recently. This is to show I have never dumped.

Here are a couple images of some of my withdraws which show that I sent HMY to yin/yang holders, some of it is also bounties. This is just a sample, but all this is prove what I am saying

This is as much verification as I can give showing were funds came from for the ICO, and where Harmony went. From this point the community should takeover and start progressing with the coin and the plans that have been made. I'll pay for what I said I would. Triplef was reached out to and his post is above mine. There is no point for further questions as I have answered everything and showed proof. I will not respond to any further questions either. I did not just leave and say "screw you guys", I am leaving from the team, but still supporting and funding projects, keep that in mind. On a personal level, I just cannot handle cryptos right now, that is why I am leaving. Take this as you will.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
Update.

Sorry for delays, had a problem getting 24/7 net access with my full time job.

Status.: Just bought around 12K hardware for hosting this multipool and other stuff.

Currently building a 60TB Fiber SAN on SAS drives for the multipool's wallets, the usual hosting is not efficient enough nor big enough.
Waited on raid cards that never came, and when a week passed, i ordered elsewhere and took the loss. then i got the cards but they shipped wrong cables with them. needed SFF-8484 to SDD-8087 anyhow, all is good now.

you do know that the btc wallet is several gigs by itself ? like 50-100 gig ?, meaning if we want to have at least 6 coins per algo for the multi pool we need space.. ( raid is building as we speak so that should be long ) 12 hours to rebuild the raid approx.
Got a few servers ready for it as well, as soon as san is ready ill put this online for you guys to see.

Not going anywhere , at least not for another year or so Wink

Communications Lead
You took a responsibility and now are running away from it along with people's money and you keep saying this is my last post. You have to answer people.

We need a detailed explanantion of where the 40 BTC went?  So 20 you claim was yours and even though this sort of insider shit is just wrong we can forget it. But now where the fuck is the other 20 btc = 12000 dollars.

These questions have to be answered because as it stands you have stolen people's money and are still trying to justify it. If you are going to retire atleast refund the people. Give bittrex what is left of the ipo and have them refund people with coins depending on how many coins there are or give people who want to work the money. You cannot just keep the bitcoins... wtf

First you say we are just waiting for fernandox and then you say no the money is not enough then now you just runaway... If it was not enough then halt the project on its start and not keep people waiting to then after a month say we are going to do jackshit

This, Bolded. CryptoAdvisor, you seem like an honest man who tried to do something good in Crypto. It didn't work out as intended and that's fine, sometimes things don't work out. What we (the investors) are questioning is what has been done with the ICO money. Could you explain in detail, Bitcoin per Bitcoin, on what it has been wasted on and what is left of it so that the community may revive the coin with whatever is left? What we are requesting is a finance report on the initial ICO. With that, we may be able to do something further, even a new coin if that's what is needed. Hope to hear from you soon and may your health get better.

About 20btc came from our team personally buying into the coin to try to hype it. Every ICO coin does this, it is a normal thing to draw attention.

At least another 10btc was bitcoin that I gave to yin/yang buyers, so they could buy into the ICO, basically  letting them trade yin/yang for harmony. So those combined mean that only about 12btc was put into the ICO from outside investors.

About 2.5btc was spent on multipool which I will try to get back up and running for you guys.

This means that there is about 5.5 real btc left from funding. I have already stated what I am willing to contribute to the coin as I leave. The simple truth is that this coin was built to help yin/yang investors and try to recoup their losses in that coin. Almost everybody left in this coin community were in y/y and I'm sorry I failed you guys. Take this or leave it.

Sidiberd is gonna call me a liar, but it is justified. I originally told him we had 16 real btc available, but I only said this because if we were trying to revive the coin, I didn't want it to seem like we had no funds backing us. Sorry for exaggerating what we had, but I hoped it would all be overshadowed when harmony started succeeding.

By the way, sidiberd wasn't an ICO investor like he acts, he messaged me back when the coin was about 1000 to let me know he was thinking about investing in harmony. This doesn't matter, but should be known in case he is trying  to dump.

Take a day or two to sort the financial situation. This shouldn't be rushed, what you are stating at the moment is what you remember from the back of your head. It will be very important for the community and this coin to have this detailed. Suggestions:

1) Ask your Yin/Yang investors (the ones you sent 10 BTC from your own pocket) to send you evidence of their contribution. This should also apply to the 20 BTC invested by yourself.
2) Check the original wallet where Bittrex sent the ICO money. Check every transaction ID and give as much detail as possible making sure each transaction was justified (such as 4 BTC to Fernando). Transparency will be great.

This is all I could think off from the top of my head. Once this is ready, we will know with certainty how much of the ICO is still available and as mentioned before, we may be able to do something further, even a new coin if that's what is needed.
You have skipped many points. Answer them.... Most importantly the exact details of how much and to whom was it given? We need full transparency.
Then give the community what is left and we will decide what is to be done with it.

You should answer all our questions and prove you have good intentions else tell us you screwed us and that we should simply fuck off and have a happy rest of our lifes

All i see is lies. First you say "I did not pay 10btc of the ICO to yin yang people, I paid them 10btc of my money." and now you say that you paid them 10BTC from ipo. By what right did you do that? you never said anything about this whole yingyang situation when the coin started.

You paid 4 BTC to fernandox?  for what? He did nothing. The promised wallets are not working and the pos as I explained previously is insecure.  HMY is a clone from boost coin and he gets 4 BTC for that and when I say I need to get 1.3 BTC to implement TOR you disagree... So fernandow has to refund that money because he did no work, gave people false hope and told them to wait, and when he came after all the waiting nothing happened ( you wasted our time and money).

Also the multipool money has to be refunded until it is working.

"The simple truth is that this coin was built to help yin/yang investors and try to recoup their losses in that coin."
This was never stated...

"By the way, sidiberd wasn't an ICO investor like he acts, he messaged me back when the coin was about 1000 to let me know he was thinking about investing in harmony. This doesn't matter, but should be known in case he is trying  to dump. "
I am not an ICO investor but I am an investor. When I talked to these thugs after the ICO, meaning when they knew how much they received, they assured me that it is a long term plan and everything is ongoing. Why tell me this when you knew the money was not enough? To dump on me?

"Sidiberd is gonna call me a liar, but it is justified. I originally told him we had 16 real btc available, but I only said this because if we were trying to revive the coin, I didn't want it to seem like we had no funds backing us. " You also said you only paid 2 btc to fernandox.

The way you are talking is very casual. If your intentions are good you have to respond to all our queries and give us the exact details of how much you had and how it was spent. No more about this much... or atleast.... and give us the details of how the btc was distributed and to whom. As someone has said before people make mistakes but the shady shit you did, the way you covered it up, and when I came and had stuff to do but all you kept doing was shutting me down..., along of how you are not even trying to fix it gives me doubt on your intentions. 

In regards to the first part, you are simply misreading. 10btc was not taken from the ICO. I used my money to give yin/yang owners roughly 10btc, so that they could use that money to buy into the ICO. I never had access to the ICO funds while it was running, so I couldn't have given ICO funds to other people.

I told you that I will continually try to reach Triplef to get progress on the multipool coming back up. He has not been responding though. Also, Fernand0x and I had agreed on how much he would be paid to make the coin, I'm sorry if you disapprove of what he was paid.

Again, I have stated what I will support and give btc towards. I will keep on eye on the coin to see if tor and a website are implemented, and pay accordingly. I think you should now focus on reviving the coin and moving forward.

All i see is lies. First you say "I did not pay 10btc of the ICO to yin yang people, I paid them 10btc of my money." and now you say that you paid them 10BTC from ipo. By what right did you do that? you never said anything about this whole yingyang situation when the coin started.

You paid 4 BTC to fernandox?  for what? He did nothing. The promised wallets are not working and the pos as I explained previously is insecure.  HMY is a clone from boost coin and he gets 4 BTC for that and when I say I need to get 1.3 BTC to implement TOR you disagree... So fernandow has to refund that money because he did no work, gave people false hope and told them to wait, and when he came after all the waiting nothing happened ( you wasted our time and money).

Also the multipool money has to be refunded until it is working.

"The simple truth is that this coin was built to help yin/yang investors and try to recoup their losses in that coin."
This was never stated...

"By the way, sidiberd wasn't an ICO investor like he acts, he messaged me back when the coin was about 1000 to let me know he was thinking about investing in harmony. This doesn't matter, but should be known in case he is trying  to dump. "
I am not an ICO investor but I am an investor. When I talked to these thugs after the ICO, meaning when they knew how much they received, they assured me that it is a long term plan and everything is ongoing. Why tell me this when you knew the money was not enough? To dump on me?

"Sidiberd is gonna call me a liar, but it is justified. I originally told him we had 16 real btc available, but I only said this because if we were trying to revive the coin, I didn't want it to seem like we had no funds backing us. " You also said you only paid 3 btc to fernandox  and more lies....  This is stinky as shit!

The way you are talking is very casual. If your intentions are good you have to respond to all our queries and give us the exact details of how much you had and how it was spent. No more about this much... or atleast.... and give us the details of how the btc was distributed and to whom. As someone has said before people make mistakes but the shady shit you did, the way you covered it up, and when I came and had stuff to do but all you kept doing was shutting me down..., along of how you are not even trying to fix it gives me doubt on your intentions.  

Communications Lead

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hey, what's goin' on here ?
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
unbelievable, the amount of low lifes in crypto. just outright stealing money from others.

This is Sidiberd now. I have regained control of this account. I am furious at what cryptoadvisor has done and to me it is now 99.99% clear that he is a THIEF. What we had agreed on is I would not get any funds until I delivered and that if he could find someone to do it for cheaper he does it else he lets me take care of it. So all the talk about him not meeting my dev is bullshit and irrelevant.

What has happened here is he has stolen people's money. "Although the ICO total was around 42btc, the actual amount put in from investors was much less. We put in about 20btc, and I gave about 10btc to yincoin & yangcoin users to buy into the ICO (they can confirm)."  
You guys can all see how shady and fucked up all of this is. You do not just send yourself 20 BTC and then get the BTC and the HMY. Had the price of HMY gone up would they have claimed all of this? Why the fuck give ying/yangcoin users 10BTC of our money? this was never declared originally. These two actions would get him into prison in real life.

I had previously turned a blind eye to all of that but now he has screwed me over. I have now lost my BTC for tor... What on earth is this retarded tactic of just shutting off all communication...

So basically what he has said is goodbye and I am taking the ICO money and fuck us all.

If this is not your intention then give someone from the community the money and let us take care of this coin

To the community. If you guys want to take this further let me know but we will need funds. Tor is ready and I have the new wallets... but before I release it we have to get a solid plan...

This is the last statement I will make in this thread. I just wanted to clear a couple things up. I never meant to say sidiberd was doing anything wrong, he is doing something good for this coin, and I hope he sticks with it.

I did not pay 10btc of the ICO to yin yang people, I paid them 10btc of my money. I didn't even have ICO fund access at that time. In regards to the HARMONY I should have from the money I put in, that was all given to yin yang users. Some people exchanged their y/y directly to me for HMY after the ICO ended (people can verify this). In the end I only had 13K HMY in my account, so no I did not get harmony and btc.

I am still standing by my statement that I will fund up to 1.1btc of the Tor, but only when it is released. I locked the thread simply because I figured the community would be starting a new thread if they wanted to do a revival. To sidiberd, if you would like access to the twitter please post in here saying so and I will reach out to you. I assumed since you told me that you would not continue with the coin after I left that you would not need to access to these accounts.

I hope for the best for all the investors, and I hope to see this coin succeed. This is a much needed break and I hope to get my mind straight and get my health back.
Activity: 770
On top of the logo contest which has been started by two great entries (and a lot more to come), we have also contacted many web designers to see which one offers the best quality and value to create our website. On the other hand, the Torn Anon is right on schedule. As you can all see, things are well under way and all that's left is the community's participation to set up the tor nodes for us to test and implement Torn Anon; so please contact us if you're willing to help.
Any updates..?

Nice..... I hope everything gets implemented on time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!
Any updates..?

thanks for keeping everything on schedule
Pages:
Jump to: