Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HMY] HarmonyCoin|New Wallets|Live On Bittrex|X13|100% POS - page 9. (Read 87011 times)

Activity: 559
Merit: 500
Finally can confirm that we have a little treat coming out this week for you guys. As someone noted, it is a difficult time in cryptos because instamine scams, and dev dumps have really hurt investors trust in trading. A ton of BTC is biggest from altcoin trading, and it seems only a few coins a week actually have much volume. I can't guarantee that Harmony will reach ICO price again, but I can say we are not gone. We're still working on this coin. We didn't raise as much as we were hoping in the IPO, and that is probably our fault, but we're putting what time we can into this coin. I know there is little support right now, it is probably a better idea to just stake for now. The less coins that are up for sale, the faster it can rise up in price.
Looking forward to hear more. Yeah the post-mintpal area sucks. The volume has been sucked out of altcoins. Bittrex is no suitable replacement for a variety of reasons.

HMY has solid fundamentals. The only negative aspect is that it dropped below IPO price significantly and the "pause" in development came at a bad time. But there was no FUD, no scam or anything (at least not that I know of), just lack of developments and interest. With this solid base, a 3.5MM total and a few (hopefully) neat features coming up, this coin is definitely undervalued. There are scamcoins with 10x the supply that trade >1000 sat, so why shouldn't HMY? It might not be a >10k sat coin after all, but 5k should be the short-mid term goal.

You've got to communicate more though. People are already joking that POD is going to be the next hypetrain - "Proof of Developer". Secretly labouring away won't help the coin recover, as nobody can see you are active unless you communicate with us. The coin needs to grow a community if it wants to succeed long-term.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Finally can confirm that we have a little treat coming out this week for you guys. As someone noted, it is a difficult time in cryptos because instamine scams, and dev dumps have really hurt investors trust in trading. A ton of BTC is biggest from altcoin trading, and it seems only a few coins a week actually have much volume. I can't guarantee that Harmony will reach ICO price again, but I can say we are not gone. We're still working on this coin. We didn't raise as much as we were hoping in the IPO, and that is probably our fault, but we're putting what time we can into this coin. I know there is little support right now, it is probably a better idea to just stake for now. The less coins that are up for sale, the faster it can rise up in price.
These are really bad times for altcoins in general, so I am not suprised many people prefer staying all in BTC until things (hopefully) get a little less crazy again.

@HarmonyCoin: You guys are making it very hard for your supporters to not loose faith. Basically the only reason I still trust this coin are the reputation of CryptoAdvisor and fernand0x. If the wallet slips another week or so that's not a big problem. The problem is the lack of communication about what's actually going on...
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
Wallet should be ready in the next week.We'll be announcing that we have something to launch about 3 days before it's ready. Hopefully this coin can pick back up from here.

So it is worth waiting?
Seems many of them didn't think so.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
We're still kind of taking it easy right on marketing because we're waiting for a good moment. With the URO chaos, and the Vericoin chaos, we're thinking that Cryptos are a little touchy right now. We will be releasing a roadmap though sometime this week, when we feel the time is right, and will promote the coin on twitter more.

Well, looks like someone already has taken a bit of an interest a few hours ago, so your plan seems to be getting noticed!

I miss the 500 sat... Cry sigh...
Looks like you might get another chance soon.
any update..?
We're still kind of taking it easy right on marketing because we're waiting for a good moment. With the URO chaos, and the Vericoin chaos, we're thinking that Cryptos are a little touchy right now. We will be releasing a roadmap though sometime this week, when we feel the time is right, and will promote the coin on twitter more.

Well, looks like someone already has taken a bit of an interest a few hours ago, so your plan seems to be getting noticed!

Looks like you might get another chance soon.
legendary
Wallet should be ready in the next week.We'll be announcing that we have something to launch about 3 days before it's ready. Hopefully this coin can pick back up from here.
That would be great...
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
I am pretty sure Harmony hasn't had "its day" yet.

well that pretty sure should be changed to sure, because its never passed its initial IPO price and hasnt brought anything new to the table, also pretty much silent in all areas
I am pretty sure Harmony hasn't had "its day" yet.
legendary
We need to make some some noise. Too quiet.....
Umm... what happened to the pool?

It's temporarily down. Look for it to be back up in about a week. We're moving servers, and making a little adjustment. Nothing in terms of usability though, no issues with it.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100

legendary
So few coins if they brings anything out for this coin it will take off...Just needs some innovation for lift off..Get it while its still cheap.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Umm... what happened to the pool?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Activity: 85
If you dont like something change it
Good days guys! I'm back! We are preparing 3 updates to the HarmonyCoin Wallet:

- Embedded block explorer
- Embedded IRC Freenode Chat
- Tor network Compatibility for a completely anonymous connection

ETA for this update: 2 weeks

Stay tuned!

Great.
Keep going.

We are, and we're excited about what we're bringing. This project should definitely open some eyes to Harmony.

sound fantastic. im hoping you guys deliver as promised because then the sky is the limmit as for anny altcoin that delivers...right now there is blood in the waters and only the promising will survive :-)
legendary

Stay tuned!

Great.
Keep going.

We are, and we're excited about what we're bringing. This project should definitely open some eyes to Harmony.
looking forward to your progress, keep us informed of development.

Stay tuned!

Great.
Keep going.

Pages:
Jump to: