Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power - page 2. (Read 46595 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
only 600+replys here in one month Shocked

1 Activity.........

Why dont you post something with a point.....
Let's all post more in this thread then Smiley

I finally broke 1,000 hoc's last night mining.
So what's on the immediate agenda for this coin?
What can we expect to see happen next, what can I do to help?

If you are serious about getting envolved. We just opened up a new House Position. This position is called a House Rep. A House Rep is a contributor who eventually wants to become a full House Member. A House Rep will get access to the Hidden Section on the official forums. http://forum.houseofcoins.us/index.php?topic=489.0

How about something without spending more of my btc on it.. eg marketing, copyrighting, promoting.. etc

thx

You simply signup on the official forum and send a (PM)(email) to me or any other (House Member) that may have referred you. We will then let you know if and when you are approved(we are not always excepting applicants). No BTC required.

We are doing this as a way to include those who want to help/contribute from the inside, but may not have (House Member) certification yet.

(House Members) reserve the right to restrict access to the hidden section from (House Reps) at any-time for any-reason.*
Activity: 429
Merit: 250

1 Activity.........

If you are serious about getting envolved. We just opened up a new House Position. This position is called a House Rep. A House Rep is a contributor who eventually wants to become a full House Member. A House Rep will get access to the Hidden Section on the official forums. http://forum.houseofcoins.us/index.php?topic=489.0

How about something without spending more of my btc on it.. eg marketing, copyrighting, promoting.. etc

thx
We need a very slow release of the IPO coin if you want people to mine it as well, otherwise it will be worthless

Most IPO coins have been released.  Since their isn't a market for buying HOC yet, no one is going to dump their coins.  It actually can not ever be worhtless, this is going beyond a coin.  We are building a business.  Come join us, it will be a blast.   Grin

When I do get my IPO coins I will definitely hold on to mine regardless of the profit.  I want to be part of this when things really take off.  Regardless though, a slow release is always a good idea.  I have seen numerous coins tank because miners could not profit due to cheap IPO coins.

I'm sending you a small amount extra [HOC] for your wait. ( I have some HOC left over from the give-away ).

1 Activity.........

Activity: 196
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
We need a very slow release of the IPO coin if you want people to mine it as well, otherwise it will be worthless

Most IPO coins have been released.  Since their isn't a market for buying HOC yet, no one is going to dump their coins.  It actually can not ever be worhtless, this is going beyond a coin.  We are building a business.  Come join us, it will be a blast.   Grin

When I do get my IPO coins I will definitely hold on to mine regardless of the profit.  I want to be part of this when things really take off.  Regardless though, a slow release is always a good idea.  I have seen numerous coins tank because miners could not profit due to cheap IPO coins.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

1 Activity.........

Activity: 336
http://www.scrypt-hash.com/product/3000-gridseed-miners/    

all together now...lets buy and run it in, DUAL MODE Cool,,,  and then sell 3000 for 3000$

Additional Information
Weight    2400 kg Cheesy

kolibri-1  on HOC forum,,I have a small seat in the corner Grin

cheers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1 Activity.........

Activity: 18
Activity: 196
Cloudminers

Please point miners to new stratum url : stratum.cloudminers.net:3341
Old stratum can't be used in a couple of minutes/hours depending on DNS changes.

http://hoc.cloudminers.net
Just signed up at Poolest and giving this coin a try.

Best of luck everyone!
If you are still waiting on your coins to confirm, I figured out why. I sent some transactions without any fee associated. This means that other transactions will go in front of these. They will still show up, probably tomorrow.

If you want to send fast here is how.
Go to Settings -> Options -> Main -> Pay transaction fee  ( 0.02000000 ) HOC - then [Apply]

If this isn’t fast enough for you, you can increase this amount.
Activity: 103
How long after syncing am I supposed to get my IPO coins?  (I have not received them yet and invested 0.2 bitcoin)

Also,  why are decisions continuing to be made without voting?  (the giveaway for example)

Send me a pm with your info. There are only a few members who I haven't sent out to yet.

I sent you a PM also.  Never got my IPO coins.  I invested .1 btc to become a house member.
Activity: 98
Still waiting on my coins...  (re-sent address to dev earlier this morning when he asked me to and he has been active online since then)

And can we please give Xardas his refund.  The excuse that we have to vote about refunds is now invalid as a number of decisions (such as giveaway) have been made without any votes.

I will contact Bitoffer and see if I can get this solved....Xardas I know u have been waiting.
Activity: 224
If were voting I vote to give xardas his refund as well, its unfair to him to have to keep waiting he has been waiting for quite some time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Still waiting on my coins...  (re-sent address to dev earlier this morning when he asked me to and he has been active online since then)

And can we please give Xardas his refund.  The excuse that we have to vote about refunds is now invalid as a number of decisions (such as giveaway) have been made without any votes.
Activity: 43
http://www.uberpools.org/ up and mining! 0% Fee proportional payout .
Pages:
Jump to: