Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HOC] ★ HouseofCoins | Community | Business | Power - page 3. (Read 46595 times)

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Damn, I sent the coin for bittrex: (

What now guys?

Our wallets are updated and all deposits should be up to date.... please contact support if it isnt.

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Only 26,000 of 50,000 [HOC] was given out in the Give-away. These coins are not ours(they are pre-mined from the wallet v2)(not intentionally). We will have to figure out how to give them out in a way that does not violate rules and is permissive by the house.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
House of Coins: the first Cryptocurrency with a governing body - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/house-of-coins-the-first-cryptocurrency-with-a-governing-body/

This is well done(but i have some comments). I will try and promote this later. Maybe an Article section on the front page and reddit .

If I don't get a refund as requested over a week ago, I'll be forced into doing articles and reddit posts. Stop trying to steal from me and send my dam refund!
House of Coins: the first Cryptocurrency with a governing body - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/house-of-coins-the-first-cryptocurrency-with-a-governing-body/

This is well done(but i have some comments). I will try and promote this later. Maybe an Article section on the front page and reddit .
How long after syncing am I supposed to get my IPO coins?  (I have not received them yet and invested 0.2 bitcoin)

Also,  why are decisions continuing to be made without voting?  (the giveaway for example)

Send me a pm with your info. There are only a few members who I haven't sent out to yet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
How long after syncing am I supposed to get my IPO coins?  (I have not received them yet and invested 0.2 bitcoin)

Also,  why are decisions continuing to be made without voting?  (the giveaway for example)
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Damn, I sent the coin for bittrex: (

What now guys?
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Any ETA on my 1 btc refund yet?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hah nice coin, I know it
Activity: 53
why are we giving away 50,000 in 1000 increments? get 20 blocks each for free. Its way tooo much per miner. All decisions made by the house ? WTF
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Did the forum rules change regarding giveaways? If not than people must STOP posting addresses immediately. The BCT Mods could close this thread. It is a big No NO.
Activity: 7
Updated my wallet
But have not received my coins  Embarrassed
Activity: 123
nah poolest your good shit man, not accusing the pool of any shananigans i know your legit, just wondering what's up if the wallet has an issue or something.

Thanks.  I'm probably hyper-sensitive about these kinds of things, but pools live and die by their reputation.  If you think there's a problem, we'll get it sorted out.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 nah poolest your good shit man, not accusing the pool of any shananigans i know your legit, just wondering what's up if the wallet has an issue or something.
Activity: 123
ok i had 1600 coins on poolest, 800 are gone and i dont have them so where the hell did my coins go?

Sorry about your issue, but if you need support, why not use the contact form on the pool to send a detailed message?  I can't really help you when you just post a "where the hell" message in the public forum.  I'm not aware of any problems with the pool, but I'd be happy to research your account if you send me a message through the pool's contact form.  That way your support inquiry will be linked with your account info.  Hope to hear from you soon.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
ok i had 1600 coins on poolest, 800 are gone and i dont have them so where the hell did my coins go?

For me, everything works great
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 2
thanks for the coins! this should make up for the coins i lost. Lets GO HOC!!!! round 2
Is giveaway still on?
I hope peeps don't keep dumping the coin so cheap because now it is worth less than what I paid for it in the ipo..I would be at a loss if i sold any now lol.

H72gGQnAwbFVCrkh4NDqiBWsG8t6RvCWhg

here is my wallet if freebies are still on.. Smiley

We need to get this on Poloniex..

Exchanges still haven't confirmed that they updated the wallet yet.
I recommend holding off to trading until you see (Updated) status

Prices will fluctuate up and down from the ipo price and It will take time and work to increase the price.
We can do it if we don't give up and want it bad enough, but If it was easy it probably wouldn't be worth doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What's up with HOC, we were suppose to be rich with it !!

New wallet coming out today. Volume increasing on bittrex. Things are looking up!

Thank you I will go download the new wallet and hope for the best.. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: