Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 21. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
It cant end just like this, there should be an aftermath.

Yeah there is... the airdrop date. It's when the massive dump will come from the sky. L O L...

such honor, very airdrop, many anonymous, wow
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

it has to come to an end, is just life!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I can say I havent invested a dime lol i mined a boat load for 2 days and made nothing but profit Smiley beers on me fellas lol
i really dont know why everyone still has honorcoin in their signatures, do your self a favor remove it and dump your coins.
you still have it
oh im hopeless, im trying to help the rest before i help my self.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
free distribution we be kept in a public address

What's the public address?

If the coins are gone, it would be a good indication that we've been tricked.

Activity: 199
i really dont know why everyone still has honorcoin in their signatures, do your self a favor remove it and dump your coins.
you still have it
big buys apear! O.o
Activity: 182
this can be revive again.. if bagholders join forces to revamp this shitty coin.. look on asiacoin.. community speaks and scam turns into still shitcoin LOL.
Activity: 300
Buy XHC for 50x your btc now
I like how people ask where is the dev, like there is some kind of incompatibility in being a scammer and still posting on a forum...

So, suppose the dev is a scammer and he sees that we are asking for his presence... he buys the cheap coins (prior to posting) and then he posts on the forum. As "faith is restored" we then panic-buy the order book and then he dumps on us to make more profit.

And then he goes out for good with double profit Tongue

this is a good one, you guys need to dump it to 300 sats !
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Well I am not the only one who lost money with this shitcoin.
Activity: 121
Most likely a scam but I wouldn't put it past someone to DDOS the website just to get cheap coins too, there is no honor among thieves.

maybe someone killed the dev too, to buy cheap coin, and thats why he is 2 days offline

that could be a good theory, guys you seen it here, the dev was killed in order to get cheap coins, do your self a favor and dump while you can.

Thanks god sell all in the morning
Activity: 448
it's over , i said it before pLAY RESPONSIBLY PUT ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
I like how people ask where is the dev, like there is some kind of incompatibility in being a scammer and still posting on a forum...

So, suppose the dev is a scammer and he sees that we are asking for his presence... he buys the cheap coins (prior to posting) and then he posts on the forum. As "faith is restored" we then panic-buy the order book and then he dumps on us to make more profit.

And then he goes out for good with double profit Tongue
Most likely a scam but I wouldn't put it past someone to DDOS the website just to get cheap coins too, there is no honor among thieves.

maybe someone killed the dev too, to buy cheap coin, and thats why he is 2 days offline

that could be a good theory, guys you seen it here, the dev was killed in order to get cheap coins, do your self a favor and dump while you can.
Activity: 251
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: