Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 22. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Most likely a scam but I wouldn't put it past someone to DDOS the website just to get cheap coins too, there is no honor among thieves.
lmao im having so much fun.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Most likely a scam but I wouldn't put it past someone to DDOS the website just to get cheap coins too, there is no honor among thieves.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please add me to the list
Activity: 381
meanwhile, i will sit and watch the rest of the drama in this thread

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
remove honorcoin of your signature the show is over!

no no

omg look at prices, you better dump your coins!
Activity: 144

no no
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I told you fu*king idiots that dev scammers and nobody believed me.

Yes I remember how cleverly they told you to GTFO after ridiculing you for posting from a newly registered account. Never fucking occurred to them that the very reason why you had to use a new account is because your old one had been compromised. Both you and Bitcoin_Mafia confirmed that you had unfortunately used the same password on Honorcoin's website as your accounts here.

I wonder whether those that were screaming abuse and insults at us were just delusional and stupid or were part of the scam and were actually posting from compromised accounts.

Unfortunately when people have BTC in a coin they don't want to believe the truth.
everyone accepts your losses.. don't be such a hero to baghold this scamcoin. cut losses and jump to other coin, you can still recover your losses here.
yea dump all your coins do your self a favor.
Activity: 120
sweet new buy is 666
Activity: 381
R.I.P HonorCoin. you were the most dishonourable lovely coin i ever dealt with and yet brought me a good profit.

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
everyone accepts your losses.. don't be such a hero to baghold this scamcoin. cut losses and jump to other coin, you can still recover your losses here.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I told you fu*king idiots that dev scammers and nobody believed me.

Yes I remember how cleverly they told you to GTFO after ridiculing you for posting from a newly registered account. Never fucking occurred to them that the very reason why you had to use a new account is because your old one had been compromised. Both you and Bitcoin_Mafia confirmed that you had unfortunately used the same password on Honorcoin's website as your accounts here.

I wonder whether those that were screaming abuse and insults at us were just delusional and stupid or were part of the scam and were actually posting from compromised accounts.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 382
Even if this is a stratergy, this coin is going to die because no one would believe in in it....fu*k *ev
Activity: 448
dev already left this coin.. if you still believe it is a high risk gamble IMO.. but there is a little chance that this coin is legit. site down and everything. does that sounds fishy? good thing i've cashed out already (with a little profit)

Website does not even exist anymore

No one know who the dev is and he last activity is almost 2 days ago

good luck

yea pretty much, you should take of honorcoin of your signature the honorcoin dream is now over.

what if website ddosed on purpose to acumulate cheap coins lol
Activity: 382
Pages:
Jump to: