Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 20. (Read 126843 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
what happen to the XHC?

Someone DDOS Honorcoin site and then spread FUD here with newbie accounts.

To think the dev isn't checking the forum just because it was the weekend is ridiculous.  Most devs will at least check the thread to see what's going on even if they don't respond.  He knows what's going. If it wasn't a scam he would at least stick his head in here and make a post. The XC dev posts constantly, not matter if it's the weekend, morning, noon, or night.  Honorcoin knows exactly what's happening.  You are all naive if you think devs don't check the threads constantly.

It's also illogical to put down your site just before a scheduled announcement. If I was scamming, I just let it run since I already paid for the hosting. If I was trading via FUD, this is a technique to buy cheap when the price can go as high as 10k sats.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Maybe the shitty dev is making people panic selling for him to buy chip coins for airdroping.

This also makes it a scam.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what happen to the XHC?

To think the dev isn't checking the forum just because it was the weekend is ridiculous.  Most devs will at least check the thread to see what's going on even if they don't respond.  He knows what's going. If it wasn't a scam he would at least stick his head in here and make a post. At the very least, he sees the price of XHC and would then check the thread.  The XC dev posts constantly, not matter if it's the weekend, morning, noon, or night. Honorcoin knows exactly what's happening.  Don't be naive.

i believe in you, lets dump and move on.
Activity: 392
Maybe the shitty dev is making people panic selling for him to buy chip coins for airdroping.
Activity: 644
what happen to the XHC?

To think the dev isn't checking the forum just because it was the weekend is ridiculous.  Most devs will at least check the thread to see what's going on even if they don't respond.  He knows what's going. If it wasn't a scam he would at least stick his head in here and make a post. At the very least, he sees the price of XHC and would then check the thread.  The XC dev posts constantly, not matter if it's the weekend, morning, noon, or night. Honorcoin knows exactly what's happening.  Don't be naive.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what happen to the XHC?

lol,fuck..someone look at the XHC.buy buy buy.
Activity: 322
come on guys safe your self, dump it all.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
what happen to the XHC?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7202329

The whole thing was an identity harvesting scam as well as a pumpndump on promises of tech that never was.

There are still compromised accounts posting here in this thread right now trying to pretend that they are buying up coins and that everyone is stupid for leaving.

So, if you don't want to be recognised as using a compromised account, I'd suggest you lot refrain from continually trying to talk this coin up all the way to the bottom while you dump the very last coin you can.

Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
what happen to the XHC?

Activity: 527
I am buying everything you are dumping at 1 sat LOLOZ
Activity: 448
Lol at all the people who bailed like they put their whole life savings here, seriously guys don't ever buy anything stock again if you cant handle 24 hours without your hand held and taking a chance with a little money. Its 8:00 am devs time, let the poor guy have a cup of coffee. lol @ pre announcement bail

wow a brand new account LOL

this was not about premine one guy(dev) mined millions of coins gave himself 3 days and dumped slowly
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I don't like this dev, fortunally I am safe. But I have to admit that if he leaves this coin is stupid
Activity: 224
I am buying everything you are dumping .. you guys don't know what up - will be sorry for dumping
Activity: 182
ANNOUNCEMENT

Anonymous whitepaper:

anonymous dev who is dumping his coins freely and hacking those accounts with same password.. isn't that anonymous? LOL
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Its 8:00 am devs time, let the poor guy have a cup of coffee. lol @ pre announcement bail

He said, from an account registered today. You fucking scumbag, you must be part of this scam.

Happy are you? How do you justify it to yourself then? Do you figure that other people have money and you don't so it's ok for you to scam them out of it because, hey, it's just the price of a lesson learned, right?

what happen to the XHC?
Activity: 120
but theres still a glimmer of hope they havent pulled a Gox yet by removing there twitter account feeds

https://twitter.com/coinhonor

edit * forgot to insert sarcastic remark here  Tongue
Activity: 182
Lol at all the people who bailed like they put their whole life savings here, seriously guys don't ever buy anything stock again if you cant handle 24 hours without your hand held and taking a chance with a little money. Its 8:00 am devs time, let the poor guy have a cup of coffee. lol @ pre announcement bail

wow a brand new account LOL
Pages:
Jump to: