Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 3. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
why  i can't  get  the coins??
can't you read?
OP dump many coins in his possesion and leave this coin
so no more giveaway and free distribution
for new project about reviving this coin, you can see it here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946.new#new
and it seems fail too Sad
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
why  i can't  get  the coins??
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Don't TRUST ANY NEW SIGNATURE SO FAST !!!

what coins are good to buy?
The coins will be sent 7 days after launch. All the coins will be distributed among all the people who changed their signature.

where is it?/ do u distribute???
\
hi, it is old story with previous dev
please go to this in to see new honorcoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645946.new#new
thanks
Activity: 47
The coins will be sent 7 days after launch. All the coins will be distributed among all the people who changed their signature.

where is it?/ do u distribute???
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
pls give me coins,thanks ,dev!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Don't TRUST ANY NEW SIGNATURE SO FAST !!!
PLEASE VISIT THE NEW HONOR COIN Thread! Under new Management!

Project Restoring Honor

Please move to the new thread!  Smiley
please move to the new thread
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
please give me some coin~~thank u~
Activity: 121
I have not sell it for cheap.
and I have tweeted @BittrexExchange the honor
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
FFS, noobs, will you please try reading some of the information in this thread, just look a few posts up where I have explained that Honorcoin was exposed as a criminal fraud over the weekend. They compromised forum, email and exchange accounts from people who used the same password on their website as their other accounts and, apart from sock-puppet hyping of the vapourware coin, they stole exchange funds from exchange accounts, not by withdrawing it, but by buying high and selling low into their own shitcoin in order not to trigger withdrawal confirmation emails etc.

It was not just a scamcoin, it was a criminal scheme and is most likely still active to some degree due to the compromised accounts situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Honor coin is on the exchange of bittrex and the price is low now we can buy some
Activity: 56
I've been trying but keep running into errors that I've never seen before the  wallet? 
Activity: 57
how much the price of this coin?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The Honorcoin website required you to enter in your forum name, a password and your email.

They tried accessing forum accounts with the same password as well as email accounts and they also tried many of the big exchanges with the same email and password details too in order to use the funds held on those account to buy their shit coin high and sell back to themselves low. Rinse and repeat. That is why the price kept going up and down even after the fraud was exposed over the weekend.

Make sure none of your accounts have the same password you registered on their website with and do make sure you enable 2FA wherever it is available as part of a login process.

They only thing I got so far was receive an invitation from Dubaicoin to join them on twitter which was weird since I don't remember ever signing up for anything involving Dubaicoin so I don't know where they got my email address. I'm not sure if it was related to Honorcoin though, maybe it was just a coincidence.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
The Honorcoin website required you to enter in your forum name, a password and your email.

They tried accessing forum accounts with the same password as well as email accounts and they also tried many of the big exchanges with the same email and password details too in order to use the funds held on those account to buy their shit coin high and sell back to themselves low. Rinse and repeat. That is why the price kept going up and down even after the fraud was exposed over the weekend.

Make sure none of your accounts have the same password you registered on their website with and do make sure you enable 2FA wherever it is available as part of a login process.

Activity: 182
has anyone in here try to login some of your exchanges? i live here in the Philippines but there is someone from Germany try to access my Mintpal account.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 695
Activity: 154
can this thread be closed already? It is no longer the official thread since the project has been taken over by new devs and new management: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/treat-developers-better-xhc-thread-moved-645946

Pages:
Jump to: