Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 8. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
dev may be on poloniex, saw this in troll box a few minutes ago -

ChaoticOrder: LOL, like 7 BTC was cashed-out and everyone freaks... what a bunch of noobs

name has a familiar ring to tweets...

I can assure you that I am not the dev of HonorCoin. (I am ChaoticOrder, AKA: ISAWHIM)

That still doesn't change what I said. It was only 7 BTC, a fraction of what was staked, a micro-fraction of the coins. Seems the dev got scammed himself, and thrown under the bus. If he truly is any form of honorable, he will be back, and be a man about it, instead of the coward he was just sculpted into, and he accepted as a fate.

Seriously, you guys are so ADD, it isn't even funny. More than me. Get some Piracetam and stay on a coin longer than 24 hours. You are your own enemy, not us.

No offense man, it just seemed like an odd coincidence.  for the record, I've never owned an honorcoin and was just trying to help those who got scammed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Well at least now this will flush out all the dumpers anyway.

Come new dumpers who bought on 250 sat

Well that's true. Though if the dev really did ditch us, someone could take over the official work. Since the coin works perfectly fine. We can add services to improve on it without touching the actual coin code (since I can't find any lol).

This is the worst part, it is actually a fully functioning coin. Works better than many of the other coins out there. Dev is a real dumbass. He could have made a ton of money here. But instead, threw it away.
Activity: 405

Well that's true. Though if the dev really did ditch us, someone could take over the official work. Since the coin works perfectly fine. We can add services to improve on it without touching the actual coin code (since I can't find any lol).
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

ChaoticOrder: LOL, like 7 BTC was cashed-out and everyone freaks... what a bunch of noobs

I can assure you that I am not the dev of HonorCoin. (I am ChaoticOrder, AKA: ISAWHIM)

That still doesn't change what I said. It was only 7 BTC, a fraction of what was staked, a micro-fraction of the coins. Seems the dev got scammed himself, and thrown under the bus. If he truly is any form of honorable, he will be back, and be a man about it, instead of the coward he was just sculpted into, and he accepted as a fate.

Seriously, you guys are so ADD, it isn't even funny. More than me. Get some Piracetam and stay on a coin longer than 24 hours. You are your own enemy, not us.

For the record, MY twitter, which I rarely use, except for entertainment... is here.
https://twitter.com/ISAWHIM

I don't hide from shit.

P.S. Not selling my coins any time soon. I know where this is going, as well as 99% of those not stupidly selling now. (Buying more to make more, by lowering my overhead though. xD Feed me!)
Activity: 153
one day, the scammer will feel the pain & shame.
Activity: 695
Activity: 490

Activity: 574
Mods must delete pre-ann thread with premined coins.
This shit "for development, future, giveaways" is not acceptable.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So I guess I' not getting my free distribution  Grin

honorcoin ‏@coinhonor  1h
@randomm00nwalk We decided to do the Free Distribution through exchanges. We introduced liquidity to the Markets. #honorcoin

Sure looks like it.

Me and jc12345 were warning everybody as soon as that guy reported his account stolen. There were too many red flags. But everybody said we're FUDsters. There's FUD, and there's common sense. Learn the difference!

Activity: 405
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Where are those "super-hackers" who warning you in online games detect by IP and kill all your family? People are need you here.  Grin

I contacted the fbi, he scammed over 4500 Dollar + he scammed with other coins.
Activity: 560
So I guess I' not getting my free distribution  Grin
Activity: 574
Where are those "super-hackers" who warning you in online games detect by IP and kill all your family? People are need you here.  Grin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
why?? because a community driven coin won't be a scam and could actually make us money instead of sitting back a bitching about bieng scammed. we could show that we won't be fucked by these scamming cunts

Many coins are scams, so pick all of them up and build a better world? Such a waste of time. The better thing can be done i think is to catch this dev and kick his ass.
Activity: 224
I hope someone finds this douche and punches him in his vagina  Angry
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Hey dev, I know you are reading for sure. I'm safe because from the beginning I didn't trust you and I also has been lucky because the wallet didn't work. But let me say: this is not only a scam. Yeh, you are a bastard but I have to say this is art. Let me know your next trip!
Activity: 223

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
why?? because a community driven coin won't be a scam and could actually make us money instead of sitting back a bitching about bieng scammed. we could show that we won't be fucked by these scamming cunts
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
ok, so we now have a coin with no dev. will someone else pick this up and make something of it?

Why?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
buy when there's blood in the streets #honorcoin
Pages:
Jump to: