Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 10. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
moon moon monn.

I am sure that the dev has buy most of the cheap coins.

And he will take it to moon soon,

HAHAHAHAHAH
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
That dude that had that 7gigs of hashing power came out like A GOD!

I would say I didn't come out at all. I'm still holding the most XHC and will continue to hold. Everyone can cry about how this coin loses its chances because the developer is being scarce, but the reality is the comes up the next day for him the same way it does for us.

Nobody wants a coin to succeed if they missed the PoW mining period. Intact, I've read through this entire thread. Over 80% is people updating their signature to support Honorcoin, and bringing this coin down nonstop.

Nothing can grow if you don't let it. Did everybody hate Dogecoins popularity that much?

lmao, this thread grew so much, i love it, i managed get coins at 270 sats. time to make a quick buck
Activity: 405
That dude that had that 7gigs of hashing power came out like A GOD!

I would say I didn't come out at all. I'm still holding the most XHC and will continue to hold. Everyone can cry about how this coin loses its chances because the developer is being scarce, but the reality is the sun comes up the next day for him the same way it does for us.

Nobody wants a coin to succeed if they missed the PoW mining period. Infact, I've read through this entire thread. Over 80% is people updating their signature to support Honorcoin, and bringing this coin down nonstop.

Nothing can grow if you don't let it. Did everybody hate Dogecoins popularity that much?
Activity: 38
buy buy buy.come on
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
do not sign up on their website as they will steal your bitcoins on all exchanges by using the information you just entered on their website

What an idiot enters the same login and pass (or even just login) on ALL exchanges and sites?

I have different logins, passwords and emails on ALL accounts.
Activity: 322
Thanks for the cheap coins, now to make a quick buck.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
The guy could have made more money with honorcoin by being honorable.  dumbass.

+1
That would mean he would have to do work.

Scammers gonna scam. But this coin had potential.
Ya think? I don't agree. The foundation was built on a lie. Without the anon feature and online wallet (which never existed) it was just another fork. It was no more innovative than any other shitcoin. To see that through would have taken a lot of effort.
Activity: 47
You *#&#*#&#( BASTARDS!

Whatever you do, do not sign up on their website as they will steal your bitcoins on all exchanges by using the information you just entered on their website

Admins, get rid of these scammers immediately please as this is not going to end well.

They are the only ones who had all my information and miraculously a few hours after registering at their website they tried to login to all my accounts at the various exchanges and stole in total almost 2 BTC.

See https://blockchain.info/address/1GMYnJQrUae7QzTcSVSAiGEHob6ewfHLr2 for the address of the scammers

They were even so incredibly EVIL that even though they KNEW they couldn't withdraw my bitcoins at Mintpal, they simply traded them, bought shitcoin high and sold low only to piss me off and cause me to have a lower balance!

The &^&holes even made me need to get a smartphone...

For everybody else, please enable 2FA on ALL exchanges and do not use any exchange that hasn't got this feature.  If you don't have a smartphone, I learned last night you can use this https://winauth.com/

But admins, please delete this thread and try to find out the location and owner of this account.

See also https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7216293
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
go go go.go pump or dump  Huh
Activity: 4
Bitcointalk is decadent. Lots of  third world Low IQ people coming in nowadays. #honorcoin

+1

Scammers gonna scam. But this coin had potential.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265

+1
Activity: 176
Man, Wall Street looks like model citizens compared to the crypto world.

haha.. good one
Activity: 223
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 644
Man, Wall Street looks like model citizens compared to the crypto world.
To da moon  Grin

Yeah, those who bought at 3000 now flys to da moon.  Grin

Activity: 48
Dear dev,

I want to fuck your 肛门
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
OMG